Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah (16682 Views)

Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB / Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by nairalandkachy1: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
"70% of us who are multi-millionaires in the southeast made our money from Lagos. Tinubu can integrate all. It gladdens my heart that Tinubu is rewarding those who didn’t vote for him with Dave Umahi as Minister."

Senator Ifeanyi Ubah believes President Bola Tinubu has been fair to the South-East, maintaining that the Nigerian leader has more “good things” in stock for the region.

Ubah, who represents Anambra South in the upper lawmaking body had dumped the Young Progressives Party (YPP) for the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), becoming the party’s first senator from the South-East State.

Despite many arguing that the South-East is not APC’s stronghold with the party performing abysmally in the 2023 election in the area, the lawmaker said President Tinubu has been fair to the region.

“For someone winning election back to back, you know that you must be close to your people and you must always consult widely with your people. So for me to join the APC, I did my consultation and then I listened to the voice of my people,” he said on Thursday’s edition of Channels Television’s Politics Today.

“If you look at the APC today, you will discover that the President [Bola Tinubu] has been super fair to the South-East irrespective of our votes during the elections. Giving us the minister of works [David Umahi] is something that would not have been possible in the past. [There are] other appointments that are coming and so many other good things he wants to do for our people.”

He said the region has much to benefit from keying into the APC and does not want the South-East to be left behind.

“So, it is very important for us now to join the centre party so that we would not be left behind,” he said, adding that “the entire South-East is joining where I am going”.

“Just watch and see what is going to be in the next few weeks,” he noted, saying some of the people expected to join the APC include senators and other major stakeholders in the South-East.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/10/12/tinubu-fair-to-south-east-has-other-good-things-for-region-says-ifeanyi-ubah/?fbclid=IwAR2JC88AFLj5HqXiqoK-8M6fWYGN4XL-GeN1tCiWH-aY-el_cFV7eJufCrQ

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by BoldBrainz(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
😂.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by overdrive(m): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Entprys(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Uba is one of the few who get sense from that side

128 Likes 16 Shares

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by seunmsg(m): 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
Senator Ubah is a sensible person. He’s one of the few south east politician who did not win election by joining the hate filled Obidient movement. Other sensible south east leaders should follow his lead. Kudos!

166 Likes 17 Shares

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by festacman(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
APGA bu nke anyi. cool

11 Likes

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by killsmith(f): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
Of course he has a right to lie to himself.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
Igbos don't need any plan from nobody because every Igbo person in Nigeria is a billionaire in dollars.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Armaggedon: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
This one wants to waste the political career he has managed to nurture to this point.

Tinubu and his gang of retarded criminals are lonely and are desperately looking for friends from the better south. Even if it means those they hated in the past.

Sometimes as politicians when they interact with their colleagues outside the East, they forget they are coming from a place where there is much more accountability, by the next election, their eyes will be cleared like Chimaroke, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu etc

56 Likes 10 Shares

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by okoro: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ibo will want to eat where they did not sow

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by afube: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2023
Entprys:
Uba is one of the few who get sense from that side

you must be an idiat!

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Okoroawusa: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
You have done the right thing my brother. Coming to the center is what I have been begging my people since 2014.
We were at the center in 1960, 1979 and instrumental to PDP's 16 years reign. We can do it again.

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Pakute: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
Lol, things are becoming clearer. This man no defect enter APC when Buhari was in power, why?. If you no fear Jagaban as political Messi of Nigerian politics, then you're dumber than a snail. Jagaban no go respond to una hate but una political leaders na dem go fight Jagaban fight, all dem Ngige, Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu, dem useless to Jagaban, Jagaban dey gather strong recruits that will break the spell Obi had on the easterners. Obi does not have any value to offer these men, so dem go make sure say he doesn't use his badluck to rub off on them. If these men would truly work for Jagaban, then something big is comgng to the SE.

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Maazieze(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
Okoroawusa:
You have done the right thing my brother. Coming to the center is what I have been begging my people since 2014.
We were at the center in 1960, 1979 and instrumental to PDP's 16 years reign. We can do it again.

The centre of theft and rentier politics abi? Bleep out of here, the average nigerian sees none of the benefits of the "political strategy" of their upperclass tribesmen.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by gidgiddy: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
The guy has lost his senses. You are joining a party that has completely failed in every sector

Just say you are joining the party because they are in power, nothing more, rather than blowing useless grammar

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Chibuzoc(m): 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
Nigeria aka the zoo aka the jungle

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by paramakina202: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ifeanyi has join APC and starts to yarn nonsense.
What special thing has Tinubu done for SE?
He gave us least of everything.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Smithkafors(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
Lol, doing the same mistake. See them hailing him.

People wey no get electricity,good healthcare and education.

Wasting time in irrelevant things.
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Cyberterror: 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
The more Igbo fundamentalists and Ipob terrorists hate APC, the more the party grows and expands in the south east. From zero states to two states in the region and counting because either one of Enugu or Abia state governors will join the party once they are done with their litigations.

Current status in the zone is as follows

APC 2 states (majority)
PDP 1 state
APGA 1
LP 1

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Beremx(f): 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
He should kiss his political career goodbye after this term.

Good riddance

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by sweerychick(f): 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
cheesy I'm beginning to think that the only way to hustle for appointment in this Tinubu regime is to bring Igbos into it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by EmeeNaka: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
Well, I hope Tinubu will construct Enugu-Onitsha Road, Port Harcourt to Maiduguri railway.
Meanwhile, we will continue to work with supreme Court to restore true democracy in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by successmatters(m): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
I wish Tinubu will pity the sufferhead reno criminal and give him a toilet washer in Aso Rock grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Bliss52: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
cool

Charles Soludo is next

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Racoon(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
Which SE oga? You will walk alone. A certificate forger who used gbajue in criminal capture of state is leading you Ubah to golgotha

10 Likes

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by CHIOMAEZEH: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hmm
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by BrickDevo: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
Normal follow who know road

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by SAMBARRY: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
grin

Wait shebi some uncles in army camouflage came out on socio medium today threatening president Tinubu to release Broda Nnamdi Kanu the same way he released Broda Sunday igboho cheesy

See Henn I don't like Nicodemus behaviour.threatening fire and brimstone in the day then now be using soft begging tone at night cheesy

Make Una stand for one place and besides broda Kanu say he's not ready to beg so which one come be your own? Why you dey use panadol for broda Nnamdi headache

All these pass front pass back behaviour, make Una stop am o.miolike e cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Diligent1(f): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
Please sir, help us tell parents in your region to start giving their children proper home training, I observed that children from that side lack home training the way they address President of Nigeria, Bola Hamed Tinubu.

Example, Taylor94 on Nairaland, there are many of them here.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Godjone(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
smiley

Shameless criminals

1 Like

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by pachigo001(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
This politicians sees us as stupid and dumb people wink

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today / Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari / Border Reopening Will Cripple Nigeria’s Economy, Rep Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.