Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Betting Wan Kill You ,you Don Lean Finish.you Can't Transfer To Your Betting Acc - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betting Wan Kill You ,you Don Lean Finish.you Can't Transfer To Your Betting Acc (442 Views)

Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd / AS Roma Confirm Goalkeeper Alisson £67m Transfer To Liverpool (Read) / You Can Now Withdraw As Low As 500 Naira From Your Betting Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betting Wan Kill You ,you Don Lean Finish.you Can't Transfer To Your Betting Acc by guobe: 9:02pm On Mar 21
Saw this on X formerly twitter and I couldn't help but laugh.

Re: Betting Wan Kill You ,you Don Lean Finish.you Can't Transfer To Your Betting Acc by Tokshadeen: 9:15pm On Mar 21
Funny but true... Quit gambling now before it quits your life

3 Likes

Re: Betting Wan Kill You ,you Don Lean Finish.you Can't Transfer To Your Betting Acc by Dundalk(m): 9:21pm On Mar 21
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Betting Wan Kill You ,you Don Lean Finish.you Can't Transfer To Your Betting Acc by Jeshurun90: 9:21pm On Mar 21
Tokshadeen:

Na people wey see am as do or die. Sport betting is fun to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting Wan Kill You ,you Don Lean Finish.you Can't Transfer To Your Betting Acc by guobe: 9:24pm On Mar 21
Tokshadeen:
Betting has its rules but most people are misusing it.
It is a fun game and not a money making venture.
Dont use your house rent,don't use your school fees,don't use your feeding money,don't chase your losses, don't bet because you are depressed.
People keep breaking the rules and they will get their fingers burnt as there are no guarantees.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting Wan Kill You ,you Don Lean Finish.you Can't Transfer To Your Betting Acc by guobe: 9:42pm On Mar 21
Jeshurun90:

Na people wey see am as do or die. Sport betting is fun to me.
Exactly. Many will borrow to bet and even steal to bet.
They will use all the money they have to bet and they will look unkempt because na only them de bet.
Re: Betting Wan Kill You ,you Don Lean Finish.you Can't Transfer To Your Betting Acc by LIVINGICONREBOR: 10:34pm On Mar 21
Body don dey sweet you now because the bookies manage free your blockus today abi. 😁
Re: Betting Wan Kill You ,you Don Lean Finish.you Can't Transfer To Your Betting Acc by guobe: 11:09pm On Mar 21
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Body don dey sweet you now because the bookies manage free your blockus today abi. 😁
The bookies de afraid of me because they know I know what they know.
Re: Betting Wan Kill You ,you Don Lean Finish.you Can't Transfer To Your Betting Acc by LIVINGICONREBOR: 10:00am On Mar 22
guobe:

Who are "you" for the bookies to be afraid of? Guobe, you of all people should know that the "house"always wins. I advice, you bask in the euphoria of your "small" winnings for now cos when the bookies come the next time around, their grip on your "blockus" is gonna be tighter.

1 Like

Re: Betting Wan Kill You ,you Don Lean Finish.you Can't Transfer To Your Betting Acc by guobe: 10:40am On Mar 22
LIVINGICONREBOR:

Who are "you" for the bookies to be afraid of? Guobe, you of all people should know that the "house"always wins. I advice, you bask in the euphoria of your "small" winnings for now cos when the bookies come the next time around, their grip on your "blockus" is gonna be tighter.
I am an award winning supersport English Premier league prediction winner in Africa.
I won the grand prize and a 40 inches Sony led TV was flown from South Africa to me.
There are stuffs in this game I know that most people don't.
I can't win all the time but I will never go on a long losing streak.

1 Like

Re: Betting Wan Kill You ,you Don Lean Finish.you Can't Transfer To Your Betting Acc by Verbtips(m): 6:35pm On Mar 23
guobe:
Saw this on X formerly twitter and I couldn't help but laugh.
i really wondering how people get addicted to betting
turelygringrin
AND PLEASE AM SUFFERING FROM A PROGRAM I CODE MY BODY SYSTEM
I CODE MY BODY BY SLEEPING 12AM AND WAKING UP BY 5AM
AM TRYING TO RECODE IT TO 7HOURS BUT I CAN'T
WHEN I SLEEP BY 8PM I WILL WAKE UP BY 1AM
AND IF AM AWAKE WHEN IT IS 12 AUTO SLEEP RENEW
ANY ONE WITH HELPFUL INFO SHOULD HELP ME PLS
Re: Betting Wan Kill You ,you Don Lean Finish.you Can't Transfer To Your Betting Acc by Verbtips(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23
guobe:

gbam!!! Gbam!!!! gbam!!!!!
explosion no be punch
boss has spoken
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Betting Wan Kill You ,you Don Lean Finish.you Can't Transfer To Your Betting Acc by guobe: 7:41pm On Mar 23
Verbtips:
gbam!!! Gbam!!!! gbam!!!!!
explosion no be punch
boss has spoken
gringrin
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Round The World Football / Two Sucide Bombers Die In Addis Ababa Plot. / Wenger Reveals His Vision For Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.