Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government (8655 Views)

Wike Warns Julius Berger After Paying 80% Upfront For Road Contracts (Video) / Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns / Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by ZombieTAMER: 7:32am On Mar 22
Shadomaan7:
As a concerned citizen, it is important that we all work together to support President Tinubus government and ensure that projects like the rehabilitation of schools are not sabotaged by anyone.

Who will sabotage it aside Wike?..

will he pay the contractors and not owe them

will he supervise the contract and make sure its completed..

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by frankson1(m): 7:49am On Mar 22
Scholace:
wike with a shaddy character that sold LP votes in River state to APC? Is that person you trust? Someone that can easily sell Tinubu out without thinking twice if a much bigger offer is given to him? Anyway, you already said you had same similar character as that of Wike.

You might be right and definitely not now because at the moment, no one can give him a bigger offer and President Tinubu.
Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by Vulcan24(m): 8:28am On Mar 22
wifeesnatcher:
One thing you can't takeaway from Wike was his uncompromised character and bluntness. If Wike love you, he love you, if he hate you, he hate you. He doesn't pretend or give a fúck about what you think

I think that's my kind of person, no pretence, bluntness and standing to what you believe in even if it will end negative way

With all the above character, there is no how you can relate Wike with Igbo ancestry because igbo doesn't have such character, they can be Biafra today, Nigeria tomorrow, PDP today and Lp tomorrow, hate Tinubu today, want to be in his govt tomorrow. Such unstable entities will be dangerous to entrust your political societies with

Are these leadership qualities or what makes a diligent public office holder? The nature of politics in Africa has made us admire hooligans and thugs as leaders

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by Streetdoctor: 8:49am On Mar 22
Scholace:
wike with a shaddy character that sold LP votes in River state to APC? Is that person you trust? Someone that can easily sell Tinubu out without thinking twice if a much bigger offer is given to him? Anyway, you already said you had same similar character as that of Wike.
Before what were u expecting from tribe known as 'anywhere belle face'.

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by Jnana19(m): 9:15am On Mar 22
Your the foolish person who comments too much bingo
sleek214:
This man should just shut up. He talks too much
Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:16am On Mar 22
Vulcan24:

Are these leadership qualities or what makes a diligent public office holder? The nature of politics in Africa has made us admire hooligans and thugs as leaders

I'm talking about his personalities, I don't eulogize hooliganism

A gentle politician can't rule Nigeria or any state, fubara was almost kid around if he didn't have backups from other grassroot politicians in the state
Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by CrossRhodes: 12:44pm On Mar 22
wifeesnatcher:
One thing you can't takeaway from Wike was his uncompromised character and bluntness. If Wike love you, he love you, if he hate you, he hate you. He doesn't pretend or give a fúck about what you think

I think that's my kind of person, no pretence, bluntness and standing to what you believe in even if it will end negative way

With all the above character, there is no how you can relate Wike with Igbo ancestry because igbo doesn't have such character, they can be Biafra today, Nigeria tomorrow, PDP today and Lp tomorrow, hate Tinubu today, want to be in his govt tomorrow. Such unstable entities will be dangerous to entrust your political societies with
The post is about wike but somehow your frustration made you add igbos again....

Is it that your father didn't raise you well not to stir up the hornets nest?
Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by ekhai(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22
tenpipsperday:
Who is supplying this guy weed?
DID HE SAID ANYTHING OUT OF POINT? HE WAS A PERFORMING GOVERNOR IN RIVERS STATE AND HE IS REPLICATING SAME AS THE FCT MINISTER. WHAT HAS WEED GOT TO DO WITH IT?
Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:47pm On Mar 22
CrossRhodes:

The post is about wike but somehow your frustration made you add igbos again....

Is it that your father didn't raise you well not to stir up the hornets nest?

But when a thread is about another thing and your tribe bring Yoruba to it, we won't see you caution them? Hypocrisy is you people Hallmark

Imagine an imbeciles faulting someone still bringing papa inside my post, ok was he the one that posted what you quoted?

I used to think average of you people from that side are mere human experiment, I will be over expecting to imagine you will make use of your sense in a lifetime
Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by tenpipsperday: 5:47pm On Mar 22
ekhai:
DID HE SAID ANYTHING OUT OF POINT? HE WAS A PERFORMING GOVERNOR IN RIVERS STATE AND HE IS REPLICATING SAME AS THE FCT MINISTER. WHAT HAS WEED GOT TO DO WITH IT?

Your first three words summed up who you are .

Find yiur mate
Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by Excelll: 12:28pm On Mar 23
wifeesnatcher:

You are really an idiot. Wetin bring Igbo inside this matter now?
Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:17pm On Mar 23
Excelll:

You are really an idiot. Wetin bring Igbo inside this matter now?

Why are you calling your surname on public forum?
Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by Excelll: 3:20pm On Mar 23
wifeesnatcher:

Why are you calling your surname on public forum?
That's definitely your own name and surname, because I wonder what brought the Igbos into the discuss.
Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:00pm On Mar 23
Excelll:

That's definitely your own name and surname, because I wonder what brought the Igbos into the discuss.

I never even start to bring Igbo to anything, I just dey start, imbeciles like you will not caution your kinsmen that bring Yoruba to many thread that don't concerns them but will be rushing to cry when others replicate

You go hear am on this forum, take a hike
Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by Excelll: 5:54pm On Mar 23
wifeesnatcher:

I never even start to bring Igbo to anything, I just dey start, imbeciles like you will not caution your kinsmen that bring Yoruba to many thread that don't concerns them but will be rushing to cry when others replicate

You go hear am on this forum, take a hike
You didn't take a notice on your moniker, @ wifeesnatcher? Who amongst me and you could possibly look like, or be an slowpoke? I would always be an advocate of love, and not hate. Let's always discuss and flog the real issues and stop being tribal and exhibiting bigotry.
Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:06am On Mar 24
Excelll:

You didn't take a notice on your moniker, @ wifeesnatcher? Who amongst me and you could possibly look like, or be an slowpoke? I would always be an advocate of love, and not hate. Let's always discuss and flog the real issues and stop being tribal and exhibiting bigotry.

What's my business with your nursery rhymes, just be ready you go explain tire
Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by able20(m): 10:10am On Mar 24
tenpipsperday:
Who is supplying this guy weed?
Don't forget that MC Oluomo is now in Abuja. Wike is covered with weed supplies to last for 4 years.
Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by Excelll: 10:38am On Mar 24
wifeesnatcher:

What's my business with your nursery rhymes, just be ready you go explain tire
Ok Sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unending Reconstruction, Unending Agony On Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Rauf Aregbesola Condemns Child Marriage / Enugu North LGA Elders Council Endorse Sen.ayogu Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.