Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government (8653 Views)

Wike Warns Julius Berger After Paying 80% Upfront For Road Contracts (Video) / Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns / Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by vanitybutiwanti: 9:12pm On Mar 21
Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Nyesom Wike has cautioned top officials of the administration against sabotaging President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s government.
Wike gave the warning on Thursday during the flag-off of the rehabilitation of 19 public schools across the six area councils of the FCT.

Starting with the FCT School for the Gifted, the Minister said the current administration was not just focused on providing access to education but will also provide quality education through the provision of conducive teaching and learning environment for all children in the territory

He disclosed that the funding for the rehabilitation project was from the 2023 Supplementary Budget, adding that an additional 20 schools will also benefit from the initiative through the “whole-school rehabilitation approach” under the 2024 budget.

The FCT Administration in January, 2024 announced that it was committing N13.1 billion to the renovation and rehabilitation of 40 schools, under the accelerated whole-school rehabilitation approach.

The whole school rehabilitation approach was designed to rehabilitate entire school infrastructure and facilities, including toilets, hostels, dining and provision of furniture and water.
Wike said: “Today we are here to flag-off the rehabilitation and reconstruction of 19 schools. These 19 schools is based from the Supplementary Budget of 2023. I want to assure you that for 2024 Budget, we are also going to select another 20 schools for rehabilitation and reconstruction.

“As Minister of State said, education is key to every development. It’s the mandate of Mr President that we must not only sponsor education, we must also take health. I can assure you that now that the budget has been passed, we will come back to Gwagwalada for the General Hospital and make sure you are given the best.

Let me assure the contractors that nobody will be owed. I made sure that before I left the office, I had made sure your mobilisation was sent to the bank. I have told the treasury that woe betide anybody who sabotages the effort of this present government lead by President Tinubu”.

https://thenationonlineng.net/wike-warns-against-sabotage-begins-rehabilitation-of-fct-schools/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by forgiveness: 9:17pm On Mar 21
Kudos

24 Likes

Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by TheBillyonaire: 9:18pm On Mar 21
Governor of Abuja. He has not commenced building of bridges yet?

I had expected his musical troops to join him at Abuja. grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by tenpipsperday: 5:09am On Mar 22
Who is supplying this guy weed?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by Dodo5: 5:09am On Mar 22
Mr project

4 Likes

Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by Honestey: 5:10am On Mar 22
FCT Minister and Spoke Person for President Tinubu. Double work for one person,

19 Likes

Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by johnjay4u2u(m): 5:10am On Mar 22
Man talks too much.

10 Likes

Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by adamusuleiman1: 5:11am On Mar 22
Wike is a very patriotic Nigerian.

22 Likes

Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by Sunkyboie(m): 5:13am On Mar 22
Good one

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by sleek214(m): 5:14am On Mar 22
This man should just shut up. He talks too much

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:14am On Mar 22
One thing you can't takeaway from Wike was his uncompromised character and bluntness. If Wike love you, he love you, if he hate you, he hate you. He doesn't pretend or give a fúck about what you think

I think that's my kind of person, no pretence, bluntness and standing to what you believe in even if it will end negative way

With all the above character, there is no how you can relate Wike with Igbo ancestry because igbo doesn't have such character, they can be Biafra today, Nigeria tomorrow, PDP today and Lp tomorrow, hate Tinubu today, want to be in his govt tomorrow. Such unstable entities will be dangerous to entrust your political societies with

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by NaijaVietnamese: 5:15am On Mar 22
Evil doers running when no one is pursuing. Criminals!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by Patrioticman007(m): 5:16am On Mar 22
John Wick 1.8 has issued warning to Nigeria's natural enemies of state to desist, from their usual evil actions. If not body go hear am.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Africa

9 Likes

Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by ATLANTIC01: 5:26am On Mar 22
Emperor

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by Salewa97: 5:26am On Mar 22
Education is key, and we must provide quality education for our children. Anyone who sabotages this effort will face dire consequences.

26 Likes

Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by tiswell(m): 5:28am On Mar 22
...after sabotaging the efforts of LP votes in rivers ba?
Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by Samunique(m): 5:37am On Mar 22
I can tell that it's the subsidy cabals that eat free money from the fraud called subsidy that are fighting back.

They're in senate, reps, top business men and women, even including the foreigners etc.

They're the ones who created this hyper inflation. Just imagine the way prices of cement, rice and other essential commodities skyrocketed and kept rising like a wild fire 🔥.

The word now is, if we can no more eat free money from the scam of a subsidy, we'll make Nigeria pay for it through other means. That's why naira is appreciating yet prices of goods and services keep skyrocketing.

The rich in this country are mean and very wicked.

To those who're surprised about the resurgence of mass kidnapping in the country, these are the same people doing that. And what do they do with the monies ? They use them in return to empower the terrorists.

Nigeria is gone from the bottom but then, we won't lose hope, I believe in miracles !

Nigeria will overcome all her challenges and the enemies, internally and externally will be out to shame.

If you notice the bandits that have been arrested so far, you'll understand they're not the one eating the money. The money is for some big men, some religious fanatics promoting jihads and terror for whatever reasons known to them.....but they'll fail because, the triumph of evil over good is temporary, nothing last forever !

I'm not a fan of Tinubu and his MM ticket, but I pray 🙏 for the sake of my country, he would succeed. Pls watch out, I'm repeating it here again, Nigeria is on her way to a miraclous recovery. The whole world would be shocked!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by Scholace: 5:40am On Mar 22
wifeesnatcher:
One thing you can't takeaway from Wike was his uncompromised character and bluntness. If Wike love you, he love you, if he hate you, he hate you. He doesn't pretend or give a fúck about what you think

I think that's my kind of person, no pretence, bluntness and standing to what you believe in even if it will end negative way

With all the above character, there is no how you can relate Wike with Igbo ancestry because igbo doesn't have such character, they can be Biafra today, Nigeria tomorrow, PDP today and Lp tomorrow, hate Tinubu today, want to be in his govt tomorrow. Such unstable entities will be dangerous to entrust your political societies with
wike with a shaddy character that sold LP votes in River state to APC? Is that person you trust? Someone that can easily sell Tinubu out without thinking twice if a much bigger offer is given to him? Anyway, you already said you had same similar character as that of Wike.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by CamsedVacancy: 5:44am On Mar 22
Scholace:
wike with a shaddy character that sold LP votes in River state to APC? Is that person you trust? Someone that can easily sell Tinubu out without thinking twice if a much bigger offer is given to him? Anyway, you already said you had same similar character as that of Wike.
You are right. I think right now, nobody can offer more than Tinubu. In all honesty..

3 Likes

Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:45am On Mar 22
Scholace:

Politics is not emotional, politics is practical, do you think all the votes obi got in east are all correct? No votes buying?

Obi that was sharing 500 naira during govenorship election in anambra state? Anyway making use of brain in East is a mountain hill for you people over there

Obi votes in east was influence, bought, rigged like others, Wike was in control of Rivers state then

Both Wike and obi and other Nigeria politicians ain't saint when it comes to votes manipulation and buying

So you've no point

17 Likes

Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by drsmut: 5:46am On Mar 22
The words dey hit una for head?

johnjay4u2u:
Man talks too much.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by Chinkoalhaji34: 5:52am On Mar 22
Una dey hear oh, Wike don talk am, make una no come spoil Tinubu government oh. Abeg, make we work together to give our pikin dem beta education, no be only to dey chop money.
Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by Subonbon(m): 5:52am On Mar 22
wifeesnatcher:

Wike ké.... Wike na snake he doesn't love anyone if there is nothing to gain from it....if he didn't dance to tinubu tune EFCC for dey him neck like kilode.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:57am On Mar 22
Oga abeg sidon n rest....you don dey over do and won come talk pass Bayo onanuga and Ajuru!
Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by Putindbutt: 5:58am On Mar 22
TheBillyonaire:
Governor of Abuja. He has not commenced building of bridges yet?

I had expected his musical troops to join him at Abuja. grin
You will see all of them in May 29 when Mr President commissions the projects. Get ready your dancing shoes.
Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by kaludestiny10(m): 6:01am On Mar 22
Coming from someone that is eyeing the presidential seat as well. Only time will tell.
Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by Ofunaofu: 6:04am On Mar 22
No one is sabotaging Tinubu's government. Tinubu is sabotaging his government
Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by Tochitee(m): 6:06am On Mar 22
If there is one thing i like Wike for ,it's how it's dealing with obi and his nuisances.like the man and the president just dey treat them like they don't exist! Like dustbin. grin grin
Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by Shadomaan7: 6:15am On Mar 22
As a concerned citizen, it is important that we all work together to support President Tinubus government and ensure that projects like the rehabilitation of schools are not sabotaged by anyone.

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by Alhajikd: 7:09am On Mar 22
wink
Re: Wike Warns Against Sabotage Of President Tinubu's Government by ZombieTAMER: 7:30am On Mar 22
This talkative again...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News-yaradua Returns To Nigeria Next Week: Source,bbc / Police Discover Illegal Oil Well In Lagos / Do You Still Love Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.