Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo (57510 Views)

President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) / Buhari & Osinbajo Admired Ekweremadu Cloth While In Aso Rock- Photo / Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Omenlon: 2:15pm On Mar 22
rinzaugustine:
Two agbero groups dey fight and instead of judiciary they took the matter to aso rock for tinubu to settle above urgent national problems . Is this the aberration tinubu have reduced Nigeria seat of power to ?
cry cry baby, cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by SalamRushdie: 2:16pm On Mar 22
Ijaya123:

You mean it greatly affected those agberos in Onitsha and upper iweka that much?

Does Onitsha have Agbero ? Getat
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by qtx(m): 2:17pm On Mar 22
sarrki:
MC Oluomo visited President Tinubu at the Presidential villa yesterday.

At the meeting, President Tinubu reconciled MC Oluomo and the new Chairman of NURTW (Lagos Chapter) Alhaji Mustapha Adekunle(first right) who's popularly known as Sego.

MC Oluomo will vie to become the new National Chairman of National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW).
90% of all the people in that picture will not understand what he will say because na yoruba him go speak. grin Yet they say the most educated region in naija.
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Nyanabo(m): 2:17pm On Mar 22
Aso villa has turned to settlement ground for thugs.
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Omenlon: 2:17pm On Mar 22
ZombieTAMER:

Chief Thug with his boys

Nothing much to see here

State capture almost complete
eyaah, stop crying, Na so life be.
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by DonroxyII: 2:17pm On Mar 22
rinzaugustine:
Two agbero groups dey fight and instead of judiciary they took the matter to aso rock for tinubu to settle above urgent national problems . Is this the aberration tinubu have reduced Nigeria seat of power to ?
The Commander in Chief is the CSO of Nigeria .... He has the Prerogative Power to Settle any Dispute ... NURTW is even an agency Under Transport .... So, It's still within Executive Powers to Settle Issues Under Executive Arm of Government in which the President is the Supreme Leader cheesy

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Measle: 2:18pm On Mar 22
Absuchat:
A Conglomerate of thugs and criminals
My dear, it's now a norm, that thugs and agberos easily finds their way into the heart of the greatest impostor. A man with multiple controversies to him name and origin.
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by ultim: 2:19pm On Mar 22
sarrki:
MC Oluomo visited President Tinubu at the Presidential villa yesterday.

At the meeting, President Tinubu reconciled MC Oluomo and the new Chairman of NURTW (Lagos Chapter) Alhaji Mustapha Adekunle(first right) who's popularly known as Sego.

MC Oluomo will vie to become the new National Chairman of National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW).

Make una enjoy am. It will not last forever.
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by AllahOfBlood: 2:19pm On Mar 22
Richtaiwo:

E pain am. An opportunity that will forever remain an illusion for pitobi.

There's every possiblity that your suffering continue
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by t2luv1: 2:20pm On Mar 22
InvertedHammer:
/

Which begs the question about Nigeria: After your three Ph.Ds, how far?

McOluomo ( a stark illiterate) is dining with the President while Ph.D holders are driving Dangote trucks.

Who did this to Nigeria? grin grin

/

Easy question to answer The Northernerization of the educational system in Nigeria. The Muslims North through a by-product of their religion, never put a value on educational achievement so they have now imposed that ideology on the rest of the country. The predictive indicator in determining the welfare of a country is to look at the country's composition percentage of Muslims. Once the percentage is over 40% that country's welfare will be abysmal. In Europe, France is on track to that status. I ain't got nothing against Muslims I am just giving you facts.
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by highness25(m): 2:20pm On Mar 22
gbaskiboy:
The next Lagos State governor

Like it or not it is by force.

Are you God?
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Omenlon: 2:20pm On Mar 22
qtx:

90% of all the people in that picture will not understand what he will say because na yoruba him go speak. grin Yet they say the most educated region in naija.
yet you that can speak Queen's English is begging for urgent 2k online.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Omenlon: 2:21pm On Mar 22
Nyanabo:
Aso villa has turned to settlement ground for thugs.
eyaah, e pain you wela.
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by qtx(m): 2:21pm On Mar 22
Omenlon:
yet you that can speak Queen's English is begging for urgent 2k online.
Haba, urgent 2k ke? I thought that is for babes. Am i a babe? grin
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by hotseat: 2:21pm On Mar 22
TINUBU: behold my beloved thug in whom I'm well pleased!

MC OLUOMO: I'm loyal, your Excellency!

TINUBU: after your very brilliant performance in Lagos, I now send you forth to the national level.

MC OLUOMO: with your Excellency behind me, no yawa!

TINUBU: Good boy! Consider it done!

Who says crime/criminality doesn't pay?

Ask Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, etc if in doubt.

@hotseat
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Omenlon: 2:23pm On Mar 22
AllahOfBlood:

There's every possiblity that your suffering continue
go find work, stop waiting for pitobi to become the president before your life can move forward.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by rasputinn(m): 2:25pm On Mar 22
Absuchat:
A Conglomerate of thugs and criminals

grin grin grin grin
My brother, the thing no pain you reach as e dey pain me so walahi
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Omenlon: 2:26pm On Mar 22
hotseat:
TINUBU: behold my beloved thug in whom I'm well pleased!

MC OLUOMO: I'm loyal, your Excellency!

TINUBU: after your very brilliant performance in Lagos, I now send you forth to the national level.

MC OLUOMO: with your Excellency behind me, no yawa!

TINUBU: Good boy! Consider it done!

Who says crime/criminality doesn't pay?

Ask Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, etc if in doubt.

@hotseat
if you think it's easy to be a senior agbero, go and try it if your life will ever remain the same.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Gboom: 2:27pm On Mar 22
SalamRushdie:
This is why they hated Abacha so much..he banned all forms of Agberoism in Nigeria and the thing greatly affected a particular region
In 1996, agbero was operating wella around Ikeja computer village then. I remember one of their oga that bought video player and colour tv at the same time for 31k from our store
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by ade4real2016: 2:28pm On Mar 22
Richtaiwo:

E pain am. An opportunity that will forever remain an illusion for pitobi.

Very certain your entire lineage will be bitter seeing this obnoxious n filthy messages from you.... Looks like epocrisy has beclouded your sense of reasoning...

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by OgunkeelAllMod: 2:30pm On Mar 22
A thug visiting another senseless , useless thug..be a man of violence with level and gain recognition! that's the whole message! thuggery and touting taken to a who new level and finally been accepted as the norm!next to visit the druggie president is that ibadan based thug, Auxiliary angry
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by georgeakins: 2:30pm On Mar 22
EmmyMaestro:

It means that thugry will be legalized, Lagos will become into the Badlands grin

MC Oluomo is greater than Agbari Ojukwu

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by georgeakins: 2:32pm On Mar 22
rinzaugustine:

You and your blodas must bow before MC OLUOMO

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by ComeToJesus: 2:33pm On Mar 22
This guy handles the thuggery aspect of the rigging software.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by qtx(m): 2:37pm On Mar 22
Omenlon:
cry cry baby, cry me a river.
Address the issue, are they not agberos? grin

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by hotseat: 2:38pm On Mar 22
Omenlon:
if you think it's easy to be a senior agbero, go and try it if your life will ever remain the same.

Welcome to the Federal Republic of Agberoism!

In present day Nigeria, law-abiding citizens are considered cowards while daredevil criminals are deified and worshipped.

Alas, we all can become criminals in order to eke out a living.

@hotseat
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by moonstar01: 2:38pm On Mar 22
This Union and fight be like 5 and 6
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Kaiser20: 2:39pm On Mar 22
Like Father, like Son .Agbero Mc and his corrupt father in crime.
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by odemeetu1: 2:41pm On Mar 22
Dream come thru.

They done occupy Nigeria
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by OgunkeelAllMod: 2:43pm On Mar 22
Omenlon:
is agbero a proffesion?did Awo gave you morons free education to become drug mule,touts,riffraffs,agbero,agbo seller, chronic agbo and ponmo eaters,mulitiude of lousy and noisy illiterate at car driver at every park ,Ankara wearing demons, taiquya deploying yorrobanza MOOslim?was that the legacy and vision cheif Awo for SW undecided. Ode , glamorizing ordinary agbero we no get decent future unless by violence and Criminal life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Pickmycall: 2:43pm On Mar 22
Is MC oluomo a graduate?Is he qualify to be an office assistant?
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Pickmycall: 2:46pm On Mar 22
moonstar01:
This Union and fight be like 5 and 6
Na spill of blood MC oluomo take become Lagos State nurtw chairman.He wanted to use the same violence against the national chairman in Abuja before Tinubu told him to calm down that he would use the same election rigging process to install him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso / 2019: Meet The New Powerful ‘godfathers’ Who May Shape Elections / The Palm Tree Where Ironsi, Fajuyi Were Killed • Oyo Govt To Immortalise Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.