Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo (57484 Views)

President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) / Buhari & Osinbajo Admired Ekweremadu Cloth While In Aso Rock- Photo / Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Kingbuhari(m): 2:47pm On Mar 22
Criminal enterprise
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Alliswell248: 2:48pm On Mar 22
Ipob would never rule Nigeria.
Especially SW and Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Alliswell248: 2:50pm On Mar 22
SalamRushdie:
This is why they hated Abacha so much..he banned all forms of Agberoism in Nigeria and the thing greatly affected a particular region

Coward like Cownu...

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by youngrichnigga: 2:50pm On Mar 22
The system has been debased totally, imagine El Chapo in the white House to pay a visit to Biden angry angry angry angry
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by OgunkeelAllMod: 2:52pm On Mar 22
hotseat:
TINUBU: behold my beloved thug in whom I'm well pleased!

MC OLUOMO: I'm loyal, your Excellency!

TINUBU: after your very brilliant performance in Lagos, I now send you forth to the national level.

MC OLUOMO: with your Excellency behind me, no yawa!

TINUBU: Good boy! Consider it done!

Who says crime/criminality doesn't pay?

Ask Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, etc if in doubt.

@hotseat
yeah, that's the whole message being passed here!I wanted to mention tompolo in my comments then I realized he's a whole different from the agbo and ponmo nurtured thug thiefnu-ibu found under ok elegba bridge..tompolo had better and geniune grouse and a cause for taking up against government then ,reason why even yaradua invited him and he went there without fear of arrest!
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Fujiyama: 3:00pm On Mar 22
Chinkoalhaji34:
President Tinubus ability to reconcile MC Oluomo and Sego shows his strong leadership and dedication to promoting peace and unity in Nigeria.

^^^
undecided
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Fujiyama: 3:01pm On Mar 22
Shadomaan7:
President Tinubus efforts to reconcile MC Oluomo and Alhaji Mustapha Adekunle showcases his leadership skills and commitment to unity within the NURTW, setting a positive example for others to follow.

^^^
undecided

Rubbish
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Fujiyama: 3:08pm On Mar 22
Buharidgeneral:
Rare opportunity. Such is life. He no dey forget his own no matter how. Tuale for him. Na his constituency be that. humble beginnings. What court cannot do for years . He resolved it in any seconds. That's a leader for you.

^^^
undecided

He isn't a leader and he certainly isn't a statesman.

Settling disputes between transport union workers isn't the job description of the president of this country. One would think there are far more urgent and far more important matters needing his attention.

And to think his supporters tell us he 'prepared' for this job decades ago. He prepared ahead for this? For this? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by hilaryCU(m): 3:10pm On Mar 22
blacknp:
Aggrieved car washer.

I hope, you're benefitting from thuggery, if not, don't see why you are supporting them this much.
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by maasoap(m): 3:12pm On Mar 22
Grace. Many Nairalanders see this man as nothing else but a thug
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by maasoap(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22
Absuchat:
A Conglomerate of thugs and criminals
Are you crying?
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Believeintruth: 3:16pm On Mar 22
Chinkoalhaji34:
President Tinubus ability to reconcile MC Oluomo and Sego shows his strong leadership and dedication to promoting peace and unity in Nigeria.

How? To reconcile two warring thugs is not a strong leadership!! you must be really high on dried cow dung.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by maasoap(m): 3:17pm On Mar 22
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

He isn't a leader and he certainly isn't a statesman.

Settling disputes between transport union workers isn't the job description of the president of this country.

He has personal relationship with at least one of them. Shouldn't the president have personal life outside official life?

One would think there are far more urgent and far more important matters needing his attention.

And to think his supporters tell us he 'prepared' for this job decades ago. He prepared ahead for this? For this? undecided

Attending to Olumo and his rival doesn't prevent him from doing his official duties and assignments
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Believeintruth: 3:17pm On Mar 22
Shadomaan7:
President Tinubus efforts to reconcile MC Oluomo and Alhaji Mustapha Adekunle showcases his leadership skills and commitment to unity within the NURTW, setting a positive example for others to follow.
ChinkoAlhaji stop using different monikers to push a false narrative
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by new2012: 3:17pm On Mar 22
Las las, an Agbero reach Asp rock before most of us
Lol!
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Jayhome24: 3:19pm On Mar 22
Absuchat:

Ok we have heard you. Yea I agreed with you MC is a thug but I sincerely respect him for his stand and destruction of those your colleague bitch
a k a Lagos no man's land cronies.

So MC thuggery paid at last for stopping those ingrate invaders taken over their land, mind you I'm not from SW but with everything inside me I will stand wth them on a "Just" cause.

Same way I stood with Gej till date and still stading with him same way as er 2023 election and the reforms going on I'm standing ith Tinubu so cry very well bro.

Better go change your prayer point because your destiny has already failed you if Agbero can go to Aso Rock and you Mr Saint roasting here and lamenting then your destiny is on auto reverse definitely.

Bia, the new GmD/Ceo of Zenith how old is she? Biko minus her age from your age you will see where focus, dedication, creativity, and seriousness catapulted her to And you dey here dey shout thief, criminals, you wey u be saint, ibu onye(who u be)

I know my post wil torture you badly and I know you next move is to insult my papa and mama, bro I no send you I swear.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by jenniferedet00(f): 3:25pm On Mar 22
So cool

Check my signature to participate in SMM training.
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Fearurcreeator: 3:29pm On Mar 22
Richtaiwo:

E pain am. An opportunity that will forever remain an illusion for pitobi.
No be lie
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Bfly: 3:33pm On Mar 22
Tinubu is a disgrace. He is becoming a burden to our national politics with his Lagos agbo-ile kind of politics.
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Elidrisy20: 3:33pm On Mar 22
Very good development, that is why Naira gain her strength yesterday
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Benwallt(m): 3:34pm On Mar 22
Absuchat:

Abure and the morbid miscreants fit the description

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by fuckJones(f): 3:34pm On Mar 22
Absuchat:
this is where I belong
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by just2endowed: 3:35pm On Mar 22
sarrki:
MC Oluomo visited President Tinubu at the Presidential villa yesterday.

At the meeting, President Tinubu reconciled MC Oluomo and the new Chairman of NURTW (Lagos Chapter) Alhaji Mustapha Adekunle(first right) who's popularly known as Sego.

MC Oluomo will vie to become the new National Chairman of National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW).

this pic shows that thuggery pays than thiose that had degree in higher education
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by AskNgige2: 3:36pm On Mar 22
SalamRushdie:
This is why they hated Abacha so much..he banned all forms of Agberoism in Nigeria and the thing greatly affected a particular region

Watch out, the guy will die a painful death for the evil he committed
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by HugoBoss10(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22
Taking my chair to the front row, this gossip go loud well well shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22
EmmyMaestro:

It means that thugry will be legalized, Lagos will become into the Badlands grin
sumtin wey them don legalise tey tey sad
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by 004gist: 3:51pm On Mar 22
gbaskiboy:
The next Lagos State governor

Like it or not it is by force.

Una don de start again.
Tinubu election never teach Una lessons.
You didn't see sensible people to project that can move Lagos forward na agboro u de project
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Ohraykon: 3:55pm On Mar 22
Richtaiwo:

E pain am. An opportunity that will forever remain an illusion for pitobi.
eru amoda ko ni dafun e, o ma she eru titi to ma fi ku, elebi oshi!!!
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by rinzaugustine: 4:04pm On Mar 22
georgeakins:

You and your blodas must bow before MC OLUOMO
glad you’re admitting your culture bows to agberos and drug barons…dead culture
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by dkidd: 4:06pm On Mar 22
It is finished grin
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by dododawa1: 4:08pm On Mar 22
OBIDENTs husband

Visited

President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US / Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) / Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.