Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,455 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Jonathan Defends GCON Award To Dangote - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Defends GCON Award To Dangote (8453 Views)

FG Cancels Pipeline Protection Contracts’ Award To Ethnic Militias / Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix / National Awards: Adenuga Receives GCON, 148 Others On The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Defends GCON Award To Dangote by Michael13(m): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2011
sleek29:

GCON- Grand crook of the order of the Niger

OON- Ole of the order of the Niger

MFR- Member of the officer of the Federal Rogues

OFR- Officer of the Federal Rogues

GCFR- Grand Commader of the Federal Rogues (Goofluck Jonathan)

They clearly  deserve the awards  grin grin grin

,, o boi
Re: Jonathan Defends GCON Award To Dangote by daemperor1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2011
As a youth it grieves my heart greatly to see my country sail like a ship without a rudder, especially under GAEJ. I can see now that he has nothing to offer this once great country. so as to restore it to greatness.

I have a strong feeling that there are very powerful puppeteers controlling the state of affairs of this country.Obviously their control has been made easy by the president's overwhelming dependence on them. I see them reducing him to nothing. We truly should look forward to the emergence of a saviour,GAEJ is not the one.Though we strongly believed and hoped he was the one.

I do recall very clearly, the night of the PDP presidential primary and how majority of Nigerians stayed all night counting votes . . . my heart weeps for this country.

As for Reuben Abati, he should learn to respect men of integrity like Pro. Chinue Achebe and stop running his mouth.

Just so you know, i am from Rivers State.
Re: Jonathan Defends GCON Award To Dangote by Hatitude: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2011
slimshay:

Okay, here goes. . . . . . Enterprenures deserve higher awards than politicians, CLANK! CLANK! CLANK!!! Hear that sound? Yeah, those are my steel balls clanking in my scrotum!!! tongue

What utter , lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed!!! undecided

Ol' boy no kill me with laff! U vex no be small. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Defends GCON Award To Dangote by BigMeat2: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2011
Aliko Dangote is one of those helping GEJ to run (ruin) this country.
It clearly shows that Mr Dangote is a de-facto 2nd vice president.
Haven't you guys noticed that Mr Dangote is a member of every useless committee set up by GEJ since he was selected to power.
Re: Jonathan Defends GCON Award To Dangote by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2011
U just have to endure till his tenure ends
Re: Jonathan Defends GCON Award To Dangote by Chyz2: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2011
This is simply nepotism of the elites and jonathan,although low ranking, is one of them. Is Dangote not a part of the FG? Is he no longer on the National  Economic Management Team? How about awarding real entrepreneaurs who are not overnight billionaires with uncladestined political connections?
Re: Jonathan Defends GCON Award To Dangote by 1luvkipsus: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2011
If we condemn this award for Dangote then we are not appreciating the great works this man is doing.Dangote remains the greatest employer of labor after the Fed.govt.and he deserves every single honor.These are the people that truely deserve the award.I'm even wondering,why awarding people like Achebe?how have they touched lives?
Re: Jonathan Defends GCON Award To Dangote by Chyz2: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2011
1luvkipsus:

If we condemn this award for Dangote then we are not appreciating the great works this man is doing.Dangote remains the greatest employer of labor after the Fed.govt.and he deserves every single honor.These are the people that truely deserve the award.I'm even wondering,why awarding people like Achebe?how have they touched lives?

He's a business man who is trying to maintain an unfair monopoly which cripples nigeria's economy, he has to employee people.

To asked how Achebe has touch lives shows that you have never step out of nigeria let alone you state. smh.
Re: Jonathan Defends GCON Award To Dangote by texazzpete(m): 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2011
If GEJ says awards are given based on how you've 'touched lives in your community, your state and projected Nigeria positively outside the country' he must tell us how Aki and Pawpaw fit this mould.
Re: Jonathan Defends GCON Award To Dangote by Spector99: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2011
He's probably watching a movie by Aki and Pawpaw on Africa Magic at the moment. Dumb nigga!
Re: Jonathan Defends GCON Award To Dangote by Spector99: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2011
With his fisherman cap.

Re: Jonathan Defends GCON Award To Dangote by doctokwus: 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2011
1luvkipsus:

This ranks as one of d most stupid statements ever made by a human being this year.To you I gv this award:OFFICER OF d ORDER of the NIM COM POOP(OON)
Re: Jonathan Defends GCON Award To Dangote by Wislet(f): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2011
Then what of Rochas Okorocha that has taken thousands of children off the streets, and helped give them a new meaning to life?
Also, I think monopoly is the last thing Nigeria needs.
Re: Jonathan Defends GCON Award To Dangote by TRUTHTELA: 1:07am On Nov 16, 2011
This FAILURE called jonathan,& his cohorts are positioning DANGOTE for presidency & Andy Uba or Ngozi Iweala will be the VICE-president. I so much LOVE what is going ON in Nigeria and Jonathan has not started with you people yet. During the PRESIDENTIAL election,all you people became BLIND to Jonathan's incompetences.All people wanted was a niger-delta, or southern president,here he is. Shame on Nigerians, U get the leader you deserve! As for ACHEBE,he is a typical IBGO MAN,that says the TRUTH,no matter whose OX will gored. He have said his mind & to them that have ears,let them hear. HISTORY WILL VINDICATE THE JUST. As for Dangote, he should ask, where is ABIOLA & all his wealth? When u steal from the people,it will not stand the taste of time. Shame on him, genuine entrepreneurs stood mile apart from the govt. COCA-COLA,IBM,APPLE,MICROSOFT,NEWSCORP,TATA,INGVAR KAMPRAD(IKEA),OPRAH, DONALD TRUMP,RUSSELL SIMONS,SAM WALTON (WALMART),BILL HEWLETT(HP),TED TURNER(CNN),ZUCKERBERG(FACEBOOK)etc. Dangote, is a ROUGE. Obasanjo, sold a lot of Nigeria govt assets to Dangote & Obasanjo controls a huge stake in Dangotes establishment,through Andy Uba. And this evil businesses at the expense of the common man will not stand the taste of time. Abiola had much WEALTH than him. So, time will tell if he is a ROUGE or an ENTREPRENEUR.
Re: Jonathan Defends GCON Award To Dangote by ChineduNlem(m): 6:45am On Nov 16, 2011
1luvkipsus:

someone here is smoking dry pig shit.
Re: Jonathan Defends GCON Award To Dangote by mobf: 8:08am On Nov 16, 2011
1luvkipsus:

doctokwus:

This ranks as one of d most silly statements ever made by a human being this year.To you I gv this award:OFFICER OF d ORDER of the NIM COM POOP(OON)
classic!
Re: Jonathan Defends GCON Award To Dangote by buJu234: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2011
the businessmen mafia politicians at work,

have u forgotten:

IBB ----------------> ADENUGA
OBJ----------------> OTEDOLA

now
GEJ----------------> DANGOTE
Re: Jonathan Defends GCON Award To Dangote by billyG(m): 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2011
na waooh,canu believe it putting sambo crown on dangote's head,we need 2 stop GEJ from constantly putting his foot in his mouth.nxt time he will give damme Petie Jona GCFR grin grin grin grin grin cry cry
Re: Jonathan Defends GCON Award To Dangote by portacabin: 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2011
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dangote
Pls do more research on Dangote before  all those harsh words against him.
He is a champion of the black enterprise. The Daewoo, Hyundai,Samsung of Korea just started like him.
Pls let us support him.
He is giving 10billion this year for SMEs fund and a host of others.
He is the richest black man.He is a man of excellence.
People who had opportunities he had never made any good use of it.
He is  a hero
Re: Jonathan Defends GCON Award To Dangote by jonuel: 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2011
na wa 4 Nigerians o. If Dangote wasnt recognized, una go talk. Many of u cant manage little tins kept in your care but u call the President names. Boko Haram is a tool to distract him in order to discredit his government. Rather than abuse, pray for him
Re: Jonathan Defends GCON Award To Dangote by 1luvkipsus: 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2011
@doctokwus: u need not give me that ur family award,just kip it.i asked a simple question because i dnt know yet u cant give any answer:how has Achebe affected d lives of Nigerians?sumbody even suggested that i shud travel out of d country b4 i feel the impact of Achebe.is that so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. / Rochas Okorocha Acting crucified Jesus On Good Friday (pics) / They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.