Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,459 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Issue With Elizkid/mustiboy Resolved. Full Refund Received - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Issue With Elizkid/mustiboy Resolved. Full Refund Received (147 Views)

Resolved / RESOLVED / Eliascomm55 (resolved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Issue With Elizkid/mustiboy Resolved. Full Refund Received by gammarays(m): 4:17am On Mar 22
I had a deal with nairaland user Mustiboy or Elizkid on the 18th of last month which turned sour.
Opened a thread to call him out with the help of other nairalanders.

Funds have been refunded fully to me. Elizkid cited some issues which caused the problem but what matters most is the reversal of funds.

Special thanks to nairalanders for their support 🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: Issue With Elizkid/mustiboy Resolved. Full Refund Received by Mustiboy(m): 7:44am On Mar 22
I chose not to even read, let alone comment on your scandalous thread as it would only cause it to spiral into a long haul of unfruitful back & forth, even before it was taken down by the mods.

Glad you could reason with me and be patient to see a resolution come forth.

And thanks for deleting your unfounded, slanderous comments on my threads as promised.

Gracias... for your patience and cooperation all through
Re: Issue With Elizkid/mustiboy Resolved. Full Refund Received by gammarays(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22
Mustiboy:
I chose not to even read, let alone comment on your scandalous thread as it would only cause it to spiral into a long haul of unfruitful back & forth, even before it was taken down by the mods.

Glad you could reason with me and be patient to see a resolution come forth.

And thanks for deleting your unfounded, slanderous comments on my threads as promised.

Gracias... for your patience and cooperation all through
Scandalous thread 🙄🙄

Well mods didn't delete it, I edited it
So Mustiboy handle can comment

(1) (Reply)

Starlink Internet - What Are The Factors To Consider? / Iphone 15pro Max Esim Locked / Brand New Sealed Iphone 15pro Max 512GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.