Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu (12614 Views)

Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason / Minimum Wage: Nigerian Workers Will Smile Soon, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by Look4success: 7:12am On Mar 22
embarassed
Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:12am On Mar 22
Okay
Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by sonofthunder: 7:13am On Mar 22
It's almost a year now
Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by saysoo: 7:13am On Mar 22
Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by patrickcollins: 7:13am On Mar 22
Umueme:
Amen

While I'm unapologetically OBIdient, I still believe nigeria won't deteriorate under BAT as much as it did under MB. I actually think he'll be better than MB. God will sha see us through. 🤞
Will any politician tell you things won't get better but Nigeria situation will get worst, He can't be better than MB no successor has outperformed those they take over in this country

1 Like

Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by Ceeblck: 7:14am On Mar 22
I don’t know why some Nigerians still think anything good will come out of this nonsense leader someone that can’t even lead his own tribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by Gkay1(m): 7:14am On Mar 22
All will be well again
Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by CountinBlessins(m): 7:15am On Mar 22
leo047:
Very optimistic about your administration presido

Why did you create so many different accounts ? Do you have ea job at all?
Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by johnjose68: 7:18am On Mar 22
Kosisochukwu12:

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/there-is-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel-and-nigeria-will-smile-again-tinubu-assures-nigerians/#google_vignette

Mr President, we believe you.

God is behind you.

What all these means is that some people will continue to be sad and wail.

Their religious war monger called girigori has cut a job for himself:
Paying condolence visits
Issuing condolence messages
Going about breaking fast with people where he is not invited (they know him for who he is...he is looking for votes grin)
Releasing press statements to press the mumu button of his gullible followers cheesy

NIGERIA is rising. We shall get there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:18am On Mar 22
Let it happen abeg we need better country buh please no propaganda
Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by blueAgent(m): 7:20am On Mar 22
Umueme:
Amen

While I'm unapologetically OBIdient, I still believe nigeria won't deteriorate under BAT as much as it did under MB. I actually think he'll be better than MB. God will sha see us through. 🤞
Sighs!!!! Is lime you are living in the Moon.
Inflation is already 3 times what Buhari left it
Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by Zeebuy: 7:21am On Mar 22
guyboss:
Budget padding.

Lolzzzzz.....smoker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by NewDea4: 7:21am On Mar 22
Evil man

Only you brought useless Buhari for eight years and now your band of thieves is here to plunder Nigeria further yet you keep telling idiots that they will soon smile...you that is renowned for your abnormal selfishness and greed..
Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by AdisaOwala: 7:22am On Mar 22
Stephaniegold:
Light kill you there.....se na when million of people don die finish...many don't even have food to eat today...but food dey waste for ur house

Your moniker though

Are you a p.ornstar?
Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by blueAgent(m): 7:23am On Mar 22
The most useless president in the world

1 Like

Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by drlateef: 7:23am On Mar 22
sammsimm:
My presido make our people happy we are tired of promises upon promises. Don’t let Obid!ots rejoice over us because the reasonable people among us know that their messiah(Obi) has nothing to offer this country… he spent almost 8yrs in Anambra state as a Governor nothing to show for it..

Ohhh! I love your comment this morning. Have a peck and hug😘😘😘.

1 Like

Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by Kukutente23: 7:24am On Mar 22
Kosisochukwu12:

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/there-is-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel-and-nigeria-will-smile-again-tinubu-assures-nigerians/#google_vignette

The sinatorsare already partaking of the prosperity of Nigeria

It is urchins like Obiedun who need that kind of assurance. You can't continue feeding them ounje Eko. When will they eat ounje daadaa grin grin
Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by Judithjovial(f): 7:27am On Mar 22
Sure there is, no matter how cruel your administration is we'll all survive through, we're Nigerians for a reason. But trust me we'll be much better as tribe leading our people.
Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by Jayhome24: 7:28am On Mar 22
I believe you sir. The reform must be done and dusted anyone not ready for reform should quit Nigeria we can't continue living fake lives forever turning ourselves to tenants in our own country in the hands of foreign borrowers.
Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by Kingrshd3: 7:29am On Mar 22
Confirm4real:
Buhari said all these more than you oga tongue

APC is a disaster...

But this is not buhari ...

So one day the proverb will manifest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by shopwiser: 7:33am On Mar 22
Exactly what the last baßßtard said till he left office in 8 years..
Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by bluefilm: 7:34am On Mar 22
Jokers everywhere!
Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by ZombieTAMER: 7:38am On Mar 22
sammsimm:
My presido make our people happy we are tired of promises upon promises. Don’t let Obid!ots rejoice over us because the reasonable people among us know that their messiah(Obi) has nothing to offer this country… he spent almost 8yrs in Anambra state as a Governor nothing to show for it..

Just like you supported Buhari for eight years promises upon promises, you have continued where you stopped with Tinubu..

Its not everyone that will have sense anyways

Tinubu and Akpabio padded the budget with more than 3 trillion naira and here you are still hoping for a phantom miracle..

SMH
Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by ZombieTAMER: 7:40am On Mar 22
Kingrshd3:

But this is not buhari ...
So one day the proverb will manifest

Yeah, he's worse off

Buhari didn't pad the budget with more than 3 trillion naira
Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by Bankkym: 7:42am On Mar 22
Umueme:
Amen

God will bless you as you put your country first beyond emotional politics. I wish Peter Obi can act the same.

4 Likes

Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by 2shure: 7:42am On Mar 22
The president of procrastination. Shall,will,
Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by Keegan: 7:43am On Mar 22
It shall be well with Nigeria. It shall be well with me and my family.

1 Like

Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by Wainey: 7:49am On Mar 22
Nahunger:
grin
So inside Tunnel wey people need light 🕯️ to see road you off am, go put am for the end of the tunnel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

he is saying, you should survive the tunnel first, and u will see light at the end.
Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by kunle4toyeyaho: 7:55am On Mar 22
Zeebuy:

I like your optimism but let's try and be realistic, since APC took over power give me a single index where Nigeria has improved
Even the deregulation of oil sector and mass investment in modular refineries isn't an improvement? PBAT's policies that discourage FX manipulations isn't an improvement?

1 Like

Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by lesbiconverter: 7:56am On Mar 22
Is he resigning and going to jail with his family because that's the only way to put smile on the face of Nigerians
Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by lesbiconverter: 7:59am On Mar 22
LARRYOBRAIN:
Obidients are angry now🤣🤣🤣
Dollar no reach 3k, economic saboteurs.
Jagaban @ work.
Na your frustration do you like this? instead of criticizing the fool that brought renewed shege to your household you are tackling Obidients 😂
Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by zinaunreal(m): 7:59am On Mar 22
Tinubu dey lie for una oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment / Sanusi For President In 2015? / Lawmakers Vote Against Giving Fathers Paternity Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.