Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race (18390 Views)

Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) / Pictures From Eyitayo Jegede/Gboluga Campaign Rally In Ondo / Ondo Elections: Native Doctor Fortifying Eyitayo Jegede's Billboard - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by CountinBlessins(m): 7:25am On Mar 22
Who cares ?
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by seunmsg(m): 7:26am On Mar 22
Power is going to Ondo south.

1 Like

Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by ghidhehorn(m): 7:31am On Mar 22
Ore wa ti broke… brain brain
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 7:34am On Mar 22
grin grin

2023....Election tribunal matters no pay this clown well... so baba no wan waste his money😂🤣 abeg that na flimsy excuses... 😁😁
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by Cherrybae(f): 7:40am On Mar 22
Matured man not like Pandora Gringory Obi who knows he has no chance but went ahead to split PDP vote.

Obi will never rule Nigeria.
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by enemyofprogress: 7:48am On Mar 22
He is a carward
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by kunle4toyeyaho: 7:48am On Mar 22
Cherrybae:
Matured man not like Pandora Gringory Obi who knows he has no chance but went ahead to split PDP vote.

Why didn't PDP field him its presidential ticket?
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by Ofunaofu: 7:55am On Mar 22
seunmsg:

So you are from Ondo state
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by Ofunaofu: 7:56am On Mar 22
Cherrybae:

You sound pained

But Peter Obi is not the reason
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by AmakaTips2: 7:57am On Mar 22
It's a wise decision,what will be his gain after everything and he didn't win
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by Inspirer1: 7:58am On Mar 22
bestman09:
angry
Very good of him. Equity and fairness is very important in politics
Sure, very good of him, a big sacrifice being a very strong candidate.

He must have sacrificed his ambition for a PDP candidate from the Southern part of the state.

Game on.... this time around APC can't use "zonal turn" advantage on the PDP.
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by Inspirer1: 8:00am On Mar 22
enemyofprogress:
He is a carward
If you understand the politics of Ondo state and how strong he is too as a candidate you won't say this about him.
Take care.
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by Foreverly02: 8:07am On Mar 22
helinues:
Regular customer...
As inn ehnn
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by eeithis(m): 8:09am On Mar 22
It appears that Jegede's decision to withdraw from the 2024 governorship race in Ondo State is shrouded in intrigue. Speculation abounds that there may be underlying factors, perhaps even threats or intimidation, prompting him to step back. Rather than delve into the electoral fray, Jegede seems determined to tackle the internal challenges plaguing the PDP.
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by laivwire(m): 8:15am On Mar 22
Times are hard grin
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by DeLaRue: 8:24am On Mar 22
Very smart.

The incumbent Governor who is from the South is very likely to defeat a new, currently unknown PDP candidate from that zone.

Therefore, Mr Jegede who is from the Central senatorial zone will only have to wait until after another term by the current Governor (just over 4 years) before returning to contest as a candidate from the Central senatorial zone.

Good calculation by him.
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by seyigiggle: 8:40am On Mar 22
Ondo is the name of a fruit in South Western Nigeria
Nahunger:
shocked

Lol
Here in Afghanistan we don't know him 🥲
As a matter of fact what is Ondo? Is it a food or fruit.
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by senatordave1(m): 8:43am On Mar 22
seunmsg:

Barr oke is okay
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by senatordave1(m): 8:43am On Mar 22
DeLaRue:
Very smart.

The incumbent Governor who is from the South is very likely to defeat a new, currently unknown PDP candidate from that zone.

Therefore, Mr Jegede who is from the Central senatorial zone will only have to wait until after another term by the current Governor (just over 4 years) before returning to contest as a candidate from the Central senatorial zone.

Good calculation by him.

Oke or akinterinwa is APC candidate
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by senatordave1(m): 8:44am On Mar 22
Inspirer1:

If you understand the politics of Ondo state and how strong he is too as a candidate you won't say this about him.
Take care.

He can't win APC
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by senatordave1(m): 8:45am On Mar 22
Inspirer1:

Sure, very good of him, a big sacrifice being a very strong candidate.

He must have sacrificed his ambition for a PDP candidate from the Southern part of the state.

Game on.... this time around APC can't use "zonal turn" advantage on the PDP.

Lol,pdp is almost non-existent in ondo.whoever APC fields will win
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by Wasky101: 8:48am On Mar 22
Who wants to waste money.

Pdp used ticket to beg all the heavy weights in Lagos in 2023 Doherty, Jimi,, kamson etc all of them turned it down. Which opened door for jandor and chinedu.

It is easier to get a pdp ticket than a bus ticket to abuja
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by happney65: 8:48am On Mar 22
That is good of him. Atiku should do the same too in 2027 and support Obi.

If not,The PDP will lose again woefully
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by Cherrybae(f): 8:54am On Mar 22
kunle4toyeyaho:
Why didn't PDP field him its presidential ticket?

He has to contest for it as others did.

Nobody can dash him the ticket
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by zoomzoom(m): 9:12am On Mar 22
[quote author=Owaincouncil post=129047013]That's great. Only a mature mind can do that.

Hopefully, at the national level, ATIKU will do same for the interest of the party and country.
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by yinkus6750(m): 9:32am On Mar 22
Goodman44:
Good morning, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help Sir. I need your help Ma. I am typing this with my last strength.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Monday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Monday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 7 0 1 8 9 7 4 5 8 3

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

Go to Computer village and stop disturbing us here all the time.
This phone has been up fo sale since how many months, and you keep using your last life to come on line.
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by kunle4toyeyaho: 9:49am On Mar 22
Cherrybae:

He has to contest for it as others did.

Nobody can dash him the ticket
Then, don't blame him for choosing another party other than PDP
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by seunmsg(m): 10:08am On Mar 22
senatordave1:

Barr oke is okay

The governor will pick the ticket. He has the advantage.

1 Like

Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by chaddy16: 10:20am On Mar 22
Goodman44:
Good morning, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help Sir. I need your help Ma. I am typing this with my last strength.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Monday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Monday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 7 0 1 8 9 7 4 5 8 3

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.
May God help us all. We're in the same situation. I wish I could help you with something but I need help also. Please don't sell that phone except you have a replacement.
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by senatordave1(m): 10:21am On Mar 22
seunmsg:

The governor will pick the ticket. He has the advantage.

I am not sure tinubu and several party people want him.tge opposition is too much.late aketi and oke had an understanding plus aiyedatiwa can only do 4 years
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by soil4soil(m): 10:41am On Mar 22
Re: Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race by seunmsg(m): 10:44am On Mar 22
senatordave1:

I am not sure tinubu and several party people want him.tge opposition is too much.late aketi and oke had an understanding plus aiyedatiwa can only do 4 years

Let's wait and see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Stay In Defence House Not Because Of ‘juju’ In Aso Rock / Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori / Tension, As Saraki Names Committee Heads, Deputies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.