Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) (40533 Views)

Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor / Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Ajayi: Who Will Win Ondo Governorship Election? / Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by RichyAD(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2020
People's view on the ondo state channels TV governorship debate between Rotimi Akerodolu (APC) and Eyitayo Jegede (PDP) on channels TV website as at 7:26 am

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/10/07/which-candidate-performed-better-in-the-ondo-governorship-debate/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by bolaayenimo: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2020
Jegede performed well but the dude is stupid. He ignored the party's directives and thinks he can win alone

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by RichyAD(m): 7:32am On Oct 08, 2020
7:31 Eyi's vote is just increasing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by RichyAD(m): 7:33am On Oct 08, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Jegede performed well but the dude is stupid. He ignored the party's directives and thinks he can win alone
How? ,He has no qualms with the chieftains oh

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by kenzysmith: 7:35am On Oct 08, 2020
is not about performing well on debates is about delivering the goods the governor of osun was impressive in is own debate 2 years ago at d end he did nothing

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by nzeobi(m): 7:52am On Oct 08, 2020
bolaayenimo:
He tried to work with agboola but they are still negotiating, in politics things happen quickly.

28 Likes

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by Dailyhappenings: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2020
At least fly no fall for person head like wetin happen to Pence. Mehn it was funny that fly could make it's way in and even land on his head and instead of people focusing on the seriousness of the debate, they focused on the fly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KYXxRT6ewE

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by ODJ124(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2020
Aketi performed better...
For fairness....

Like for Aketi share for eyitayo..

modified.....

Jesus. please save my Aketi. he just lost online

Thread seen....

77 Likes 272 Shares

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by jrupa(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2020
It won't always be easy for someone giving excuses. Most of our political leaders hardly have results to show. May God help our nation.

3 Likes

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by justmenoni: 10:50am On Oct 08, 2020
Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by 9jayes: 10:50am On Oct 08, 2020
Opposition always perform better in any debate, you can see when Lie Muhammed was in opposition.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by aminusodiq(m): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2020
C
Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by iornenge81(m): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2020
Where is the link I want to vote
Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by DennisEche(m): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2020
AKETI WE KNOW

3 Likes

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by PureGoldh(m): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2020
As e dey hot

Edo don hand over the baton to Ondo state

3 Likes

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by Vyzz: 10:51am On Oct 08, 2020
grin

Youths sef no dey watch this kind stuff...

After everything the will still vote rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by Nelly4you: 10:51am On Oct 08, 2020
Only God knows
Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by wellmax(m): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2020
As usual online voters will always lead. People voting from Anambra and Nnewi.

Let election proper come, w shall see when real voters vote.

17 Likes

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by Ayoswit(f): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2020
Jegede performed better in the debate. If social media votes translates to real votes, jegede would have won undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2020
I believe I'm not the only one that didn't watch it.

I don't care about the crazy debate yo,my own is performance,I don't give a shit about your performance in debates and all that shit,I'm all about the performance and what the masses stand to gain,the Yoruba nation are the most overrated tribe in Nigeria,and the second most underdeveloped states in the country,if they can only develop Osun,Ekiti,Ondo,Ogun,Kwara and all that, they'll emerge as one of the greatest tribes in this nation if not the greatest,so what I'm more concerned about now in this country is development and growth and not all this secondary school debate and current affairs quiz. undecided
About the Yoruba being a great tribe,
Like if you agree share if you think otherwise cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by Tookool(m): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2020
They should both go to hell and perish in there ...

1 Like

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by GallantDuke(m): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2020
Performing well in a debate doesn't necessarily means that you will win the election and moreover the opposition tends to perform better in a debate than the incumbent

3 Likes

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by badman007(m): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2020
Clueless old men.
Waste of time.
UBE for every Nigerian child
Let’s at least Focus on the next generation with all our might.
Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by Guyman02: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2020
All I have to say is that their debate was far better than that of Donald Trump and Joe Biden, the two men showed respect to each other, it means they are both qualified and ready for the job.
There was maturity on display which we have not seen in several debates of recent

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by ZendayaColeman(f): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2020
None.

One is a yam eater while the other one is a prospective yam eater.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by ikorodureporta: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2020
I think say Aketi go Dodge like last time
Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2020
ODJ124:
Aketi performed better...
For fairness....

Like for Aketi share for eyitayo..

Thread seen....

You should have said:

Like for Eyitayo and share for Aketi.

Truth is Nairalanders (me included) prefer the 'like' button to the 'share' button for obvious reasons.

14 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) / Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer / DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.