Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

God Does Not Love Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Does Not Love Me (122 Views)

Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / Atheism. God Does Not Exist. / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Does Not Love Me by Ilamina(f): 7:30am On Mar 22
cry
Re: God Does Not Love Me by bobestman(m): 9:42am On Mar 22
Why do you think so?
Re: God Does Not Love Me by Greatzeus(m): 1:32pm On Mar 22
Ilamina:
cry
And yet here you are,you outlived many foetus who never got to be born due to miscarriage or abortion,you outlived many babies born the same day as you,who died at birth or as a cradle or growing up,in one unfortunate incident or the other,you have outlived many people younger than you.
You are not mentally insane,naked with dirty dreadlock on the side of the gutter scraping for rotten foods, you got the opportunity millions of Africans didn't,but going to primary and secondary school at least, being able to write and speak English. You have a hand to type on your phone,you have eyes to see,legs to walk,you eat through your mouth,not by a tube to your stomach.
I don't know you but can I say, you're currently not bed ridden, you're healthy,at least in a way you could stand and walk and eat what you want.
You're blessed girl/guy, you're just a shallow thinker,to be a grateful person to God,you have to think deep.
Sit down and start writing the good things in your life right now, even despite the fact that you have lots of challenges,you will realise how blessed and lucky you are,and how ungrateful you have been to God who have been with you all these years. Peace
Re: God Does Not Love Me by meobizy(f): 10:52am On Mar 24
Mental illness is more than a disease.

(1) (Reply)

The Fellowship Of His Suffering – Philippians 3:10 / 22 Benefits Of The Death And Resurrection Of Jesus / You Keep Daring GOD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.