Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To A Sister Who's About To Be A Mrs? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To A Sister Who's About To Be A Mrs? (349 Views)

Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs / What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? / Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To A Sister Who's About To Be A Mrs? by Testiebobo(m): 8:33am On Mar 22
My sister is about to become a Mrs( she is actually my cousin, but i call her my sister because she lived her school life under my family's guide, and she is so dear to me)
Fortunately, on April she is getting married to her fiance. And as her favourite brother and cousin, i dont know what kind of gift to give her as an upcoming mrs. Should i give her cash in an evelope? or buy plates, spoons, bowls? maybe wig & perfume?
Is any of those presentable for an upcoming Mrs?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To A Sister Who's About To Be A Mrs? by Korectmann: 8:41am On Mar 22
Love Machine.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To A Sister Who's About To Be A Mrs? by naijapikin2(m): 8:43am On Mar 22
Condom ooo.

People should not bring children into this tinubu led garrison called nigeria, to come and suffer hunger and other growing societal vices.

Condom o... 😎😎😎😎

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To A Sister Who's About To Be A Mrs? by Ahmed0336(m): 8:51am On Mar 22
Get her better I pass my neighbour generator and standing fan wey go dey blow dem as dem dey service her local government area grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To A Sister Who's About To Be A Mrs? by Wawelexy(m): 9:27am On Mar 22
No body normal again for this country... grin see advice wey dem dey give OP grin

You can gift her about 3 quality and beautiful bed spread.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To A Sister Who's About To Be A Mrs? by Getrich47(m): 9:29am On Mar 22
Microwave, washing machine ...etc
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To A Sister Who's About To Be A Mrs? by Stevenbright(m): 9:37am On Mar 22
Latest Tesla car which you will give her the key on the deal day publicly and on camera!

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To A Sister Who's About To Be A Mrs? by henrimoto(m): 9:49am On Mar 22
Testiebobo:
My sister is about to become a Mrs( she is actually my cousin, but i call her my sister because she lived her school life under my family's guide, and she is so dear to me)
Fortunately, on April she is getting married to her fiance. And as her favourite brother and cousin, i dont know what kind of gift to give her as an upcoming mrs. Should i give her cash in an evelope? or buy plates, spoons, bowls? maybe wig & perfume?
What's your budget? ..instead of gift her cash, gift her physical house hold things , that which she will see years after her marriage..

If your budget is high, go for standing fan, table gas cooker etc.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To A Sister Who's About To Be A Mrs? by We4all: 1:37pm On Mar 22
People still dey marry?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To A Sister Who's About To Be A Mrs? by TheWinterBird(f): 2:31pm On Mar 22
What do you think would be useful to her? Get that/those.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To A Sister Who's About To Be A Mrs? by Mom007(f): 9:50pm On Mar 22
Buy her a blender and thank me later.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To A Sister Who's About To Be A Mrs? by Villa12(m): 5:49am On Mar 23
Testiebobo:
you can get her table gas cooker, set of pots/plates/cutleries, original human hair if she's a fan of it, refrigerator et al
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To A Sister Who's About To Be A Mrs? by Jewessgratitud3: 7:30am On Mar 23
If you can afford it, get a four burner gas cooker with oven.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To A Sister Who's About To Be A Mrs? by MumEmdy(f): 2:15pm On Mar 23
Gift her anything related to the skill she has acquired, if she's a tailor gift her sewing machine, an hair dresser gift her hair dryer etc.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To A Sister Who's About To Be A Mrs? by wunmi590(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23

If you have been to her house before check around and see what she doesn't have either in her sitting room or kitchen and buy it for her if you have enough cash, like washing machine or microwave/blender

(1) (Reply)

Having Multiple Children Is Meant For Men Like Dangote And Otedola / Considered Mic Drop Feature / Everyone Agreed Was Good The Remote Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.