Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs (30852 Views)

The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) / I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me / Being A Mrs: Starting Out And How A Wallpaper Made Me Fall In Love Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by onthehill: 8:37am On Mar 09

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Toluwanise247(m): 8:46am On Mar 09
Hello

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Cassandraloius: 8:55am On Mar 09
Congratulations to you both.

16 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Malroux: 9:01am On Mar 09
Marriage is the biggest achievement for women in this life.

153 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by AfroBeatDiary: 10:04am On Mar 09
Lol

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by AntiChristian: 10:04am On Mar 09
Make we pray for them!

Let them not be "Empty vessels making the most noise''.

More so, a lady has many tittles which can change in the blink of an eye!

Miss......Ms.......Mrs. unlike men...............Mr. always!

May our spouse not die early!

Aamin.

If they Japa now the lady with the ring becomes the king!

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by bassdow: 10:05am On Mar 09
jh

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by bassdow: 10:05am On Mar 09
why won't She be. Especially for court marriage

17 Likes

[quote author=bassdow post=128851505][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by MrProlific95: 10:05am On Mar 09
Women see marriage as an accomplishment

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by slaawomirr: 10:05am On Mar 09
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by money121(m): 10:06am On Mar 09
Seen

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by money121(m): 10:06am On Mar 09
Toluwanise247:
That how marriages should be not that type in Islam that they will forcefully join people together in the name of religion. Northern should come and learn, you must be friend first be thinking of marrying her … not the one you lord yourself on her . Congratulations Mrs Julius

Next time if you didn't have anything to say learn how to keep quite,
Nobody can force you to married
The last time i checked all dis court wedding are arranging so don't looseguard
If you av anything with islam or northern keep it to urself
We don't care
Una go just open mouth on faceless forum and talk gbaaaooo

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by AntiChristian: 10:06am On Mar 09
Toluwanise247:
That how marriages should be not that type in Islam that they will forcefully join people together in the name of religion. Northern should come and learn, you must be friend first be thinking of marrying her … not the one you lord yourself on her . Congratulations Mrs Julius

Keep quiet!

How did your father married your mum? Your Grandpa nko? Don't go to the north yet!

Pray for them to keep smiling like this!

Ibere ko lo nise!

It is easy to start!

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by DJMix2025: 10:06am On Mar 09
Happy for them btw it’s Friday visit Naijadjmixtape com for latest party dj mix

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by officialfysh(m): 10:07am On Mar 09
Celebrate dear… You’ve moved into a different rem now. God bless ur union

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by SatelliteLad: 10:07am On Mar 09
I like girls like this. Their marriage will be full of fun.
God bless them

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:07am On Mar 09
Truth be told, it's not good to be lonely.

May God bless her union, I celebrate and rejoice with her.

Make she build her home and support her husband.

To those serious Nairalanders women who are ripe for marriage and looking for husband. May God bless you all with responsible and caring men.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by happney65: 10:07am On Mar 09
When she remembers all the dick's that have passed through

Water comot her eyes . grin grin cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:07am On Mar 09
Toluwanise247:

You can never hear of divorce in Christian marriages. It doesn't exist. Even Pastor Oyakilome can attest to this.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by oluwaseyi0: 10:08am On Mar 09
Toluwanise247:
Those Muslims will come for you

You know Aisha was ___ years old when grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Harrynight(m): 10:08am On Mar 09
grin

They will never admit it, but trust me they benefits from getting married.

Tomorrow they will shout they doing us a favour agreeing to marry us

13 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by bassdow: 10:08am On Mar 09
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You can never hear of divorce in Christian marriages. It doesn't exist. Even Pastor Oyakilome can attest to this.
hmm

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by PastorFire: 10:08am On Mar 09
No be by "Mrs" o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by money121(m): 10:09am On Mar 09
AntiChristian:

Keep quiet!

How did your father married your mum? Your Grandpa nko? Don't go to the north yet!

Ibere ko lo nise!

It is easy to start!
Abi oo

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Odingo1: 10:09am On Mar 09
The woman really value the marriage from her heart and their marriage will be a happy one.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Realguyman1(m): 10:09am On Mar 09
Lolz! Congratulations to her
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Nomerci: 10:10am On Mar 09
Na divorce go end am
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Timoleon(m): 10:11am On Mar 09
AntiChristian:

Keep quiet!

Ibere ko lo nise!

It is easy to start!
that one no know anything. You can be friends for ten years before marriage the marriage won't last a year. That you are compatible as friends does not mean you are compatible as husband and wife.

28 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by porthouse7(f): 10:11am On Mar 09
Poverty alleviation program

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by victorclean(f): 10:11am On Mar 09
Her burden have been lifted and place on the shoulder of her man.

Who will lift my own burden. Where is my rich man ?. Can't wait ooo. Nigerian men self.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by starpower(m): 10:11am On Mar 09
Malroux:
Marriage is the biggest achievement for women in this life.
it for both if it genuine partnerships, i personally appreciate my wife presence though the marriage is still early. I have someone who we are now both spectators in each others life. If you are from broken homes( all with toxic parents relationships) try fixing that cycle for your kids.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife / Couple Welcome Twins 25 Years After Marriage In Aba / When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.