Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting (194 Views)

Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema / World Bank, China… Here Are Nigeria’s Top Five Creditors / (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting by helinues: 9:04am On Mar 22
If they are, it's purely waste of time cos God might not accept their prayers as they have been clueless in solving most of the major problems facing Nigerians
Re: Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting by Didijiji: 9:06am On Mar 22
helinues:
If they are, it's purely waste of time cos God might not accept their prayers as they have been clueless in solving most of the major problems facing Nigerians
Be specific

wait na you dey talk so?

So you know there are problems

1 Like

Re: Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting by helinues: 9:08am On Mar 22
Didijiji:
Be specific

wait na you dey talk so?

So you know there are problems

We all know that the politicians are our problem, the issue is some people are seeing their own politicians as saints
Re: Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting by SeeWahala: 9:09am On Mar 22
Na today I confirm say this op get acute me*tal disability plus spir*it*al deformities join undecided

Hahahaha 😆

1 Like

Re: Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting by SeeWahala: 9:13am On Mar 22
Helinues drop this your casted moniker and continue to use any of the other ones you created in case this one gets its usual months of being banned 😀
Re: Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting by helinues: 9:14am On Mar 22
SeeWahala:
Helinues drop this your casted moniker and continue to use any of the other ones you created in case this one gets its usual months of being banned 😀

Incoherent bunkum
Re: Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting by CodeTemplar: 9:16am On Mar 22
helinues:
Did they tell you they fear God? They only care about manipulating people in their favour with the little fear of god in the people.
You are just like them. A sold conscience.
Re: Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting by SeeWahala: 9:16am On Mar 22
That is how he was shouting "show me anywhere I was supporting tilumbu" before the election last year . . .

Only to open a thread gloating after the elections that "after everything they did to silence me, my candidate still won"

Meaning that same tinubu he vehemently denied to everyone who asked, was his candidate all along undecided
Re: Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting by SeeWahala: 9:19am On Mar 22
If you don't have any me*tal or spi*itual problem then it means you are the shadiest of all the agbad0rians we have on nairaland tongue

But I highly suspect the former to be your issue wink
Re: Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting by SeeWahala: 9:19am On Mar 22
helinues:

Incoherent bunkum

Did your candidate win?

Yes or No grin
Re: Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting by SeeWahala: 9:20am On Mar 22
helinues:

We all know that the politicians are our problem, the issue is some people are seeing their own politicians as saints

You secretly supported and voted emilokan to spite the igbos abi?

Now you turn around to post this? shocked
Re: Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting by insidelife22(m): 9:27am On Mar 22
helinues:

Helinues aka Reno Omokri has not been settled so he is booting back to reality.
Re: Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting by helinues: 9:28am On Mar 22
insidelife22:

Helinues aka Reno Omokri has not been settled so he is booting back to reality.

Are you also getting paid for supporting your favourite European teams?

This una fixation about others getting paid for supporting what they feel like is just too ridiculous
Re: Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting by Kaycee9242(m): 9:32am On Mar 22
Una never see anything, this is just the beginning
Re: Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting by insidelife22(m): 9:40am On Mar 22
helinues:

Are you also getting paid for supporting your favourite European teams?

This una fixation about others getting paid for supporting what they feel like is just too ridiculous

Don't liken football to politics bro.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting by helinues: 9:41am On Mar 22
insidelife22:

Don't liken football to politics bro.

Why not, is it not about interest?
Re: Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting by insidelife22(m): 9:42am On Mar 22
helinues:

Why not, is it not about interest?

I don't believe anybody will support apc without getting something in return

1 Like

Re: Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting by helinues: 9:45am On Mar 22
insidelife22:

I don't believe anybody will support apc without getting something in return

Do you expect everyone to be labouring in vain like some people?
Re: Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting by jude79(m): 10:34am On Mar 22
Helinues x 3, face reality x3
He who does not know, but did not know that he does not know is a fool.
Expressing yourself in english doesn't mean you are knowledgeable, a people in nigeria supported obj, against ojukwu , buhari and falae, obj did well and paid off our debth, they supported yar ardua, against, buhari, yar ardua did well, running a transparent governmrnt and growing the economy, they supportrd jonathan, against buhari, jonathan did well, and inspite of northern nigeria's sabotage, he grew the economy and made a lot of projects in the energy and railway sector, they didn't support buhari, buhari turned out to be a complete disaster, they didn't support tinubu, your types falsely accused them of tribalism because for the first time since 1999, they backed a man from their area as the most competent to lead nigeria, today, the man, tinubu that YOU supported with a 1000% assurance, turned out to be a comolete catastrophe, count you teeth with your tongue.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting by helinues: 10:35am On Mar 22
jude79:
Helinues x 3, face reality x3
He who does not know, but did not know that he does not know is a fool.
Expressing yourself in english doesn't mean you are knowledgeable, a people in nigeria supported obj, against ojukwu , buhari and falae, obj did well and paid off our debth, they supported yar ardua, against, buhari, yar ardua did well, running a transparent governmrnt and growing the economy, they supportrd jonathan, against buhari, jonathan did well, and inspite of northern nigeria's sabotage, he grew the economy and made a lot of projects in the energy and railway sector, they didn't support buhari, buhari turned out to be a complete disaster, they didn't support tinubu, your types falsely accused them of tribalism because for the first time since 1999, they backed a man from their area as the most competent to lead nigeria, today, the man, tinubu that YOU supported with a 1000% assurance, turned out to be a comolete catastrophe, count you teeth with your tongue.

Could you give us the summary of this book?

Thank you
Re: Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting by jude79(m): 10:36am On Mar 22
helinues:

Could you give us the summary of this book?

Thank you

While you joke with your country, the world is leaving you behind

1 Like

Re: Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting by helinues: 10:37am On Mar 22
jude79:

So no summary for us.

Toh

grin
Re: Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting by jude79(m): 10:44am On Mar 22
helinues:

So no summary for us.

Toh

grin

Read my post again, this time slowly, you'll get your summary

Re: Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting by SeeWahala: 10:44am On Mar 22
jude79:

Apt

I suppose buy one crate give you wink
Re: Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting by helinues: 10:45am On Mar 22
jude79:

Read my post again, this time slowly, you'll get your summary

Make I waste my time to read disjointed epistle with no paragraphs.

Are you kidney yourself?
Re: Are Nigeria Politicians Also Fasting by jude79(m): 10:51am On Mar 22
helinues:

Make I waste my time to read disjointed epistle with no paragraphs.

Are you kidney yourself?

Yep, master of english, add wink you paragragh and read it again, thats your assignment

(1) (Reply)

Israel Cancels Trip To Washington After Un Security Council Vote For Ceasefire / Few Facts You Didn't Know About The Biafran War / APC Chieftain, Lukman Faults NWC For Backing Ganduje Over Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.