Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema (31037 Views)

Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man / 'Why Do We Amplify The Faults Of Previous Govt' - Ahmad To Tinubu's Appointees / What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by dre11(m): 4:52pm On Mar 16
Chief Executive Officer of Air Peace, Allen Onyema, has said President Bola Tinubu is not the problem of the country but his appointees. He said…

By Daily Trust

Chief Executive Officer of Air Peace, Allen Onyema, has said President Bola Tinubu is not the problem of the country but his appointees.

He said Tinubu means well for Nigeria, but the government officials working with him are undermining his efforts.

Enchanted by the Beautiful City near Cambodia Border - Nếm TV

Onyema made this known in an exclusive interview with Vanguard.

He lamented the ordeals his airline encounters despite the phenomenal support it is offering to Nigerians and the economy.

Onyema, however, said that Tinubu will surmount the country’s challenges amid criticisms from Nigeria, saying that he faced a similar experience when he became Lagos governor.

“However, what happened to those after him? Do they pick calls? Do they even listen to you? The problem is not President Tinubu. He means well but he should look at his appointees,” Onyema said.

“It is the appointees of the government that cause problems, not the elected man. They block the elected man from seeing the truth about things.

“As far as I know President Tinubu, he means well for the country. When Tinubu came on board in 1999 as governor of Lagos, on the back of Brigadier General Buba Marwa’s successes, people were not patient because Marwa created a large shoe.

“For anyone to fit into those shoes, he had to outperform Marwa. When Tinubu came in, people were crying, just like it is happening now. But when he hit the road running, he outperformed whatever Marwa had done.

“Sincerely, I believe it is the same way now. He inherited something not so good and I believe he has that vision, goodwill and good intent to help this country. What he needs is the right people to work with. That is all.”

The Air Peace also said that local investments are what Nigeria needs to achieve a vibrant economy.

He said, “Like I always say, it is only indigenous investments that can protect this country. Foreign investments are good, but you also have to encourage indigenous investments to stabilize and succeed.

“Indigenous investments provide the real jobs and when the chips are down, they are the ones to save the country. When I talked, nobody wanted to listen to me, but I beat my chest and I am happy today. I am absolutely happy for what I have done for this nation in the last few days.

“Do you know the millions of dollars or billions of Naira Air Peace has single- handedly saved for this country by what we did? From N17 million, we brought a Business class flight to London down to N4 million. From N6 million we brought economy class flight down to N1.2 million and even afforded our students a further 15 per cent of the N1.2 million.”

https://dailytrust.com/tinubus-appointees-are-nigerias-problems-allen-onyema/

Nlfpmod

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by 123yes(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16
Ibo is sweet. No matter our contributions to the progress of this nation other tribe hate us with passion. That never discourage us from moving forward and contributing our quota to make sure that Nigeria progress
Kudos to this great son of Ibo land.

197 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by CodeTemplar: 5:03pm On Mar 16
Keyahomo in reverse is omóhayek.

That minister on Nairaland that used to blow epistle under Gbawe moniker is he whom i suspect Allen Onyema must be referring to here. Lol.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by ekineme: 5:04pm On Mar 16
Even if the devil is elected as Nigerian president, People will sing his praise.
For me it's not what people say about you when you are in power that matters but what they say when you are no longer in authority to influence anything.

Having said that, Yaradua still maintain top spot in the ranking of Nigerian past leaders based on performance, why because he performed well.

It's too early for praise singing, Nigeria is too hot now abeg, I don't understand how I can relate with what onyema said for now, maybe in future I can relate.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Arobaga: 5:12pm On Mar 16
Allen commot mouth ooo

Before APC Ebi Pawa singers wey never see food eat go insult you

God bless South South and South East

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Tntsi: 5:19pm On Mar 16
Tinubu is the greatest problem of Nigeria.
Infact he is the direct source of the problems , dearth, hunger and dryness the nation is facing right now.
Many are yet to have a grasp of what is playing out in our nation.
Tinubu is rejected by Divinity. Nothing can come out from these desecrated mandate.
Tinubu and his gang must leave for Nigeria as a country to have a hope of revive.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by DOSINCLAIR: 5:22pm On Mar 16
CodeTemplar:
Keyahomo in reverse is omóhayek.

That minister on Nairaland that used to blow epistle under Gbawe moniker is he whom i suspect Allen Onyema must be referring to here. Lol.

Someone tag Gbawec

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Melagros(m): 5:24pm On Mar 16
COMRADES, even birds of the air know this fact, I agree with Onyeama
How can an incompetent appoints a competence?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:26pm On Mar 16
Tinubu will appoint the best brains like akpabio, George akume, onanuga and co.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Splashme: 5:28pm On Mar 16
The problem of Nigeria is a certain thief ... and that thief resides in Aso Rock.

The Air Peace boss is just being diplomatic to protect his business

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Godfullsam(m): 5:29pm On Mar 16
123yes:
Ibo is sweet. No matter our contributions to the progress of this nation other tribe hate us with passion. That never discourage us from moving forward and contributing our quota to make sure that Nigeria progress

I did not read/see anything like ibo in all what Allen Oyeama said.

Is it that you are mistakenly replying another thread or you are simply out of your mind?

159 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by PointZerom: 5:35pm On Mar 16
grin

"He lamented the ordeals his airline encounters despite the phenomenal support it is offering to Nigerians and the economy"

Serve Nigeria and come back with regret --- MNK

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by McStoic(m): 5:35pm On Mar 16
Kai
Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Noniblaq(m): 5:36pm On Mar 16
No be lie
Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by PheelzAlmighty: 5:36pm On Mar 16
Nigerians are their own problem.

Just corruption, nepotism and inshallah.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by bigdammyj: 5:37pm On Mar 16
Nigerians are Nigeria’s problem.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Think9ja(m): 5:37pm On Mar 16
If they do well, he takes the Glory.

But if they don't do well they take the blame?

What level of ass licking is this?

Every child is a representation of his/family.

Your parents should take the credit whenever you perform or underperform.

It's that simple

Thunder destroy Pandora and all his dumb motherfucking followers

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by mytime24(f): 5:38pm On Mar 16
Even tinubu himself

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by ClearFlair: 5:39pm On Mar 16
But someone appointed the appointees

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Emu4life(m): 5:40pm On Mar 16
Abeg make we hear word. This is the same thing you guyz were singing during Buhari's 8 year misrule.
Show me your Friend and I will tell you who you are

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by TriCee: 5:41pm On Mar 16
Man is just being careful with words.
Because one small policy like this eh...

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by chopnaira: 5:42pm On Mar 16
Arobaga:
Allen commot mouth ooo

Before APC Ebi Pawa singers wey never see good eat go insult you

God bless South South and South East
And Umahi, Kalu, keyamo (minister of Aviation), Wike, Akpabio e.t.c are from where?

123yes:
Victim mentality Lol.
Dont they hate them in India, Hongkong, South Africa, Thailand e.t.c. too

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by tefishy(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16
If the appointees don't follow the president's direction, and he fails to call them to order or remove them from office; the president too is part of the problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by onuman: 5:43pm On Mar 16
One of them is now acting as salesman for a French Aero construction company.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Jayhome24: 5:45pm On Mar 16
123yes:

Mwanem you lied I repeat you lied. Let's just leave it at that.

Pls it is Igbo and not Ibo, ok

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by mcdokwe(m): 5:45pm On Mar 16
Good news is that, since we survived the other dispensation, insha Allahu, we shall survive Tinubu and his appointees.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by itsIYKE(m): 5:45pm On Mar 16
Na so them advice am to threaten Niger after the coup grin
Ended up disgracing himself on the world stage

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by DamnnNiggarr: 5:45pm On Mar 16
shocked
Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by EmiloCorn: 5:47pm On Mar 16
CoRn members rally !

Remember our WhatsApp group propaganda? We must twist the opinion of the populace to blame the igbos rather than tackle the crux of this matter.

Nobody drags our oga anyhow angry we can never allow it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Jagaban2012: 5:47pm On Mar 16
123yes:
Ibo is sweet. No matter our contributions to the progress of this nation other tribes hate us with passion. That never discourages us from moving forward and contributing our quota to make sure that Nigeria's progress

And who cares about your audio contribution ... to the country? With or without your tribe in this country ...it will thrive ...do you know when you have been chanting the Biafran Republic yet none of it? your council of elders or your political leaders has deemed.it.fit to take the bull by the horns...because all nah ruse...

If you want to go your separate way ....do it ...and stop bothering the globe with your charade balkanization...Czechoslovakia used to be together the duration of their separation didn't take all this long before going on their separate ways ..also in the space of one or two decades we have gotten so many countries that have their separate ways. Counties like Kosovo, - Serbia, Ukraine from Russia, and East Timor from.Indonesian, Serbia and Montenegro from Yugoslavia etc....These countries balkanize within the space of. two decades ago ...without any stress ...but Biafra people have been threatening the other major ethnic. groups in the country yet they still want to become the president of the country that they don't want to be part....what a fraudulent set of people....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by Judolisco(m): 5:47pm On Mar 16
Oga Allen call festus keyamo name and stop going through the corners

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema by dfrost: 5:49pm On Mar 16
Hmm...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Fought Corruption Without Making Noise – jonathan / Biriyai Dambo And Ayebaesin Edoghotu-Omoh Want To Replace Ben Bruce Senate Seat / Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.