Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

What Preparations Do I Need To Make To Start A Palm Fruit Oil Business In Indone - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Preparations Do I Need To Make To Start A Palm Fruit Oil Business In Indone (81 Views)

Setting Up A Palm Kernel Factory In Osun State / I Am Looking For A Land Clearing Service For A Palm Tree Plantation In Edo State / Can I Start A Palm Plantation On A 3 Plots Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Preparations Do I Need To Make To Start A Palm Fruit Oil Business In Indone by cookingoilplant(f): 9:32am On Mar 22
Indonesia is currently the world's largest producer of palm fruit oil. What do I need to prepare for starting a palm fruit oil business in Indonesia? Henan Glory Company, as professional palm fruit oil production machine manufacturer, is very pleasure to introduce how to start a palm fruit oil business in Indonesia.

The first step is to get raw material.
The raw material determines the daily palm fruit oil processing volume. It can be roughly divided into two situations. Some customers have their own plantations to meet the supply of raw materials, and some other customers will directly purchase raw materials from suppliers. You can decide according to your own situation.

The second step is to build a palm fruit oil factory.
According to the daily palm fruit oil processing volume, we can determine which palm fruit oil production machine to buy, and then build a suitable palm fruit oil factory building. We can provide the size of the palm fruit oil factory according to the customer's needs. You can first prepare the land or build the palm fruit oil factory.

The third step is to prepare palm fruit oil production machine
We have different palm fruit oil production machine types to meet different capacities. Single palm fruit oil production machine is suitable for the small capacity like 1-10t per day with limited budget. Palm fruit oil production machine line is suitable for the large capacity to ensure production efficiency and maximize profits. Our palm fruit oil production machine line including FFB reception, sterilizer, thresher, boiler, palm fruit oil presser, clarification system, oil tanks, pipes and other accessories. All of our engineers who in charge of palm fruit oil production machine has many experience, and we provide Installation guidance and after-sales service.

All our palm fruit oil production machine have been tested many times and can fully meet the production requirements. High oil output rate and low failure rate have always been our strengths, and each palm fruit oil production machine has unique advantages. For example, the palm fruit oil press machine, it is the double screw press machine with high oil yield. Secondly, we are equipped with a hydraulic pump, which can automatically adjust the internal pressure to prevent material blockage and ensure that the palm kernel is not broken during the pressing process, because once the palm kernel is broken, there will be a mixture of palm fruit oil and kernel oil.

We have an independent technical palm fruit oil production machine research and development team and have obtain various utility model patents and invention patents. At the same time, all department work together surely to provide you with one-stop high quality service from R&D, design, production sales and after sales. So please contact me if you have needs.

Contact information:
https://www.palmoilextractionmachine.com
https://www.palmoilprocessingmachine.com
https://www.palmoilrefineryplant.com
https://www.palmoilextractionmachine.com/palm_oil_processing_machine/
whatsapp/wechat/mobile: +86 13526627860
Email: lisa@doinggroup.com

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Gov. Flags Off Livestock Productivity And Resilience Support Project / Rabbit Feed / AATF Hands Over Green House Equipped With Cutting Edge Technology To IAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.