Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four (15996 Views)

Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals / Police Raid Black Spots In Lagos, Arrest 720 Suspects / Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by makavalley(m): 10:26am On Mar 22
Name checkers didn't see names this time around 😁😁😁
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by davidque: 10:26am On Mar 22
SoNature:
Benjamin Hundeyin neither mentioned the names of arrested nor shared the details of the fake distiller. E be like say na Yoruba people get am😁😁😁

If na Igbo names, the man go share am sharp-sharp like he did with the previous arrest involving fake distillers arrested in Lagos
You just had to show your bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by Rumundele(m): 10:27am On Mar 22
Why can't they just open a factory and do it legally, this is actually a very unfortunate orientations some black acquire.
To become successful through illegal means. Doing the right thing is a long process for them so evil route is rossy and easy
The life of your neighbour does not matter as long as it fetched you money
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by Kusu12: 10:28am On Mar 22
If security agencies are really doing their work, most of these losers will be out of business, because they only thrive in illegal and shady business.
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by TonyBby: 10:28am On Mar 22
Good job, with all the problems in the country, some citizens are still poisining other citizens just to enrich their selfish fuckin' self. Death penalty should be enacted.
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by chopnaira: 10:28am On Mar 22
benuejosh:
Na i.gbos
πŸ˜‚
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by Emyogalanya: 10:29am On Mar 22
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by SoNature(m): 10:29am On Mar 22
AbuAeesha:

lolz, just be calm. u sef knw that such kind of crime won't fly without pple from that side u mentioned as accomplices.
perhaps u also skipped this while reading: "In the same month, officers attached to the Ojo Division of the Lagos State Police Command arrested two suspects, Magnus Nwonka, 42, and Imo Lawrence, 35, for possessing fake drinks."

If you had some common sense, you'd have known it was the same crime I referred to in my comment.
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by Mvnster: 10:30am On Mar 22
Zulu11zulu:
The national assembly should impose death penalty for something like this ,the people who give us this poison should die by firing squad simple
Same thing for those who import substandard drugs sending people to early graves.
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by Kusu12: 10:30am On Mar 22
SoNature:
Benjamin Hundeyin neither mentioned the names of arrested nor shared the details of the fake distiller. E be like say na Yoruba people get am😁😁😁

If na Igbo names, the man go share am sharp-sharp like he did with the previous arrest involving fake distillers arrested in Lagos

That's one of the businesses your brothers and sisters thrive. Don't deny your trademark.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by AbuAeesha: 10:32am On Mar 22
SoNature:

If you had some common sense, you'd have known it was the same crime I referred to in my comment.
take it easy,no need for foul statement. it is the bitter truth grin
try to make facts ur defensive mechanism.
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by Jamesoghie: 10:34am On Mar 22
Go Ojo Barracks and show your busting. Many terrible things happen there
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by sameks08(m): 10:35am On Mar 22
Very stupid and senseless blogger, you will be quick to name the two suspects arrested at Abia But you can not name the four that were arrested their in Lagos.
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by Ijaya123: 10:41am On Mar 22
SoNature:

No need to mention names.

We all know those who are behind anything fake in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by WINDSOW(m): 10:48am On Mar 22
In Abakaliki yesterday, I bought a cocacola drink from a vendor. There was no "shiiiiiiii" sound when I opened the cover and besides when I poured some on the floor, there was no bubble at all at all. I immediately threw the trash away.
Kedu people will not kill us in Jesus name.
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by ReubenE(m): 10:51am On Mar 22
chaddy16:

Read well na
The names from this reported crime is not mentioned.

The other names mentioned in the report are from previous incidents in Aba and Lagos, not this particular one.
You are the one that needs to read well
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by cardoctor(m): 10:55am On Mar 22
1000 more shall rise. No be Lagos?
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by Maxxim: 11:00am On Mar 22
The other day Kai cenat claimed he drank fake casamigos where's the lie
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by nedekid: 11:08am On Mar 22
This is the hight of wickedness. Something people will consume?
These criminals should be made to donate a kidney each when caught, aside serving their prison sentence.
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by BiGVEEN58(m): 11:11am On Mar 22
Stop drinking alcohol in this country. It's POISON
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:35am On Mar 22
Starboytwo:
we don't need names for some particular type of crime.

It's a Peak something. It's in THEM.
And me and you know the "THEM"

What they cannot do to get money does not exist.πŸ˜‚
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by Agugbadin: 11:42am On Mar 22
Hmmmmm
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by Agugbadin: 11:44am On Mar 22
Only one tribe commit such crime in Nigeria .They don't disappoint when it comes to crime.
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by Agugbadin: 11:45am On Mar 22
NEIGHBOUR:

What they cannot do to get money does not exist.πŸ˜‚

It is very obvious.
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by aestake: 11:49am On Mar 22
Zulu11zulu:
The national assembly should impose death penalty for something like this ,the people who give us this poison should die by firing squad simple
The people who loot your money should make the laws grin
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by Nwaokunkpara: 11:56am On Mar 22
There wouldn't be any noise about this because it didn't happened in ABA
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by Judolisco(m): 12:16pm On Mar 22
dabonny:

Where is NAFDAC. I don't even understand if this agency is still functioning like the time of Late Prof. Dora Akunyili and her immediate successor.

NAFDAC is as useless as SON, these two agencies among many others are just ineffective
nafdac bursted them
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by StUriah(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22
OboOlora:
cheesy
99% of alcohol sold in Nigeria are fake!!!
I laugh at those boys that buy expensive drinks at the club, how can you use your money to purchase expensive fake drinks? Even original alcohol kills, now imagine what fake tequila or fake whiskey will do to your liver and other organs.
Ball now, find liver n kidney donor later lol
This is why I only drink water at clubs and buy my shayo from abroad/duty free when coming to Nigeria, if you go to Apongbon, you will be amazed. That place has more Azul than the the company that actually makes the Azul tequila hahahaha

Please, what about the ones in Shoprite? Or where else can one get original drinks in Nigeria?
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by VanuatuWycombe: 12:47pm On Mar 22
Zulu11zulu:

You are right. We need stricter laws on counterfeiting.

You can’t even single common cigarettes into Singapore. Na jail term.

You can’t chew gums there. It’s a very serious offense.
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by WeddingParol: 2:44pm On Mar 22
SoNature:

Who gey mind pass the people from the yeast?

Na them dey do am.

Even the Ethiopia prison, na them full there.

You get mind go do crime for Ethiopia.

They will still open their mouth to say all the nonsense things against Nigeria.
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by Jasonekah98: 2:50pm On Mar 22
I don't mean to be Tribalistic, but if this happened in the East, names for don full Nairaland by now, setting the stage for premium dragging. Now it's been found in Lagos, now names were released.

Ehnnnn, we know grin
Re: Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four by Sleekfingers: 4:23pm On Mar 22
Wicked people.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prison Officials Beat Up Relatives Of Dead Prisoner For Protesting / 18-year-old Housemaid Accused Of Fleeing With Boss Property Worth N500,000 / Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.