Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Woman Commits Suicide After She Was Caught Cheating On Her Husband With Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Commits Suicide After She Was Caught Cheating On Her Husband With Friend (1469 Views)

Lagos Slay Queen, Roman Goddess Shows Off Fake Backsides With Friend (video) / Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend / DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Commits Suicide After She Was Caught Cheating On Her Husband With Friend by Daradams(m): 11:29am On Mar 22
A South Africa-based Zimbabwean woman was said to have committed suicide after she was supposedly caught cheating on her husband with his colleague.

TopNaija gathered that the lady, identified as Mai Aisha was recorded being pants down with her husband's coworker. Mai with her sexual partner faced confrontation from her husband, identified as Baba Aisha with his fellow friends after they were both caught in the act.

Narrating the event on how it happened, Baba Aisha stated that he got a tip-off while his wife tried to justify the colleague, Madzibaba’s presence by claiming he was there to fix a light.

Tragically, Mai Aisha tragically ended her life the day after the confrontation. In a heart-wrenching account, Baba Aisha opened up about confronting his wife and discussing her infidelity, ultimately agreeing that she should go back to her family's home.

After making all the necessary arrangements, he provided her with a bus ticket, expecting her to depart. However, upon returning from work, he was devastated to discover her lifeless body.

Baba Aisha recounted the incident, stating that an empty bottle of poison was seen next to her lifeless body along with a note.

He said;

“I assaulted her when I caught her with my friend. We talked about her cheating and agreed that she goes back kumba kwavo. I then booked her a bus ticket but found her dead when I came back from work. I saw an empty bottle and a note by her side saying she (swallowed) the poison, I don’t know where to start now.”

Source: https://topnaija.ng/woman-commits-suicide-after-she-was-caught-cheating-on-her-husband-with-his-colleague/

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After She Was Caught Cheating On Her Husband With Friend by thesicilian: 11:56am On Mar 22
If she has so much shame in her while did she commit adultery in the first place

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After She Was Caught Cheating On Her Husband With Friend by Chrisrare: 11:59am On Mar 22
Married men's randy lifestyle can drive their wives into infidelity, unfortunately unlike women, men do get away with it.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After She Was Caught Cheating On Her Husband With Friend by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 22
technically she would rather be cheating or dead... than be sent back to her parents?
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After She Was Caught Cheating On Her Husband With Friend by Biglittlelois(f): 7:26pm On Mar 22
"I assaulted her when I caught her with my friend. We talked about her cheating and agreed that she goes back kumba kwavo. I then booked her a bus ticket but found her dead when I came back from work. I saw an empty bottle and a note by her side saying she (swallowed) the poison, I don’t know where to start now.”

Doesn’t sound believable, there is a high probability that he killed her.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After She Was Caught Cheating On Her Husband With Friend by fidelmarshal199: 9:01pm On Mar 22
Women don't know what they want, if they had asked her what attracted her to the man she was cheating I'm quite sure she won't have an answer.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After She Was Caught Cheating On Her Husband With Friend by DevilsEqual(m): 8:32am On Mar 23
Biglittlelois:

Doesn’t sound believable, there is a high probability that he killed her.

Hmmm detective
"High" probability

Na everything dey look fishy to una
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After She Was Caught Cheating On Her Husband With Friend by Elzazzi: 8:45am On Mar 23
Chrisrare:
Married men's randy lifestyle can drive their wives into infidelity, unfortunately unlike women, men do get away with it.

In this case it wasn't stated that the man is randy.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After She Was Caught Cheating On Her Husband With Friend by Elzazzi: 8:46am On Mar 23
MrBrownJay1:
technically she would rather be cheating or dead... than be sent back to her parents?

You are right. She didn't regret her actions. She only regretted being caught. Hence the shame.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ini And D'bang / Nigerians Best Musician / Who Is Feeling Lemar?if U Are.comeover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.