Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

“the Girls Them Try But You See The Boys Na Aunty Ramota Them Draw.” — The Onlin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “the Girls Them Try But You See The Boys Na Aunty Ramota Them Draw.” — The Onlin (78 Views)

This Is Where I Draw The Curtain. / Idiot Of The Year Award: Femi Adesina Defeats Lai Mohammed By Landslide In Onlin / Ramota:a Dwarf Lady Goes Mad For Being Insulted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“the Girls Them Try But You See The Boys Na Aunty Ramota Them Draw.” — The Onlin by Topgists: 11:34am On Mar 22
A video titled "I instructed my students to sketch me" showcases a young Nigerian educator who has garnered attention on social media.
In this video, she assigns her students the task of creating her portrait, and subsequently showcases the outcomes of their artistic endeavors.
Continue reading ⬇️
https://topgizts..com/2024/03/the-girls-them-try-but-you-see-boys-na.html

(1) (Reply)

Biggie Is Back With Big Brother Naija Auditions Season 9 / Police Burst Alleged Child Trafficking Syndicate In Anambra, Rescues Two Kids / Coinz Review | Generates $253.87 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.