Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

This Is Where I Draw The Curtain. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is Where I Draw The Curtain. (372 Views)

“the Girls Them Try But You See The Boys Na Aunty Ramota Them Draw.” — The Onlin / I Need Websites Where I Can Buy Mobile Phones,clothings Online Without OTP? / Any Fun Center In Benin Where I Can Unwind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Where I Draw The Curtain. by Ourtruth247: 8:27pm On Mar 22
For over 5 years I've been posting on this forum. Everything I've been doing has been selfless. I've never received a dime for it. Every thread I created took me days to compile and I put in effort, time and dedication to it.

The goal has always been to spread the truth.

But this forum has made it difficult for me.

A year ago I couldn't log into my original account. So I had to create a new one. That one was banned by the anti spam bot and in order to continue posting on the thread and replying questions, and I had to create two more which were also banned.

This current account somehow survived antispam bot bans until yesterday when I tried to create a thread that I considered one of my most important threads.

When I tried to post the first photo along with some information, I was immediately banned by the antispam bot and my post was deleted. I didn't break any rule and I didn't post any links.

Normally an antispam bot ban lasts one hour for all of Nairaland and twenty four hours for the section you got banned in. However I checked the details of the ban and realized it was for four days on the section I posted in.

I can't spend days compiling a thread only to have it removed and then I'm banned for 4 days for no reason whatsoever. It's really not worth it.

In light of all his, I've decided to leave this forum. I won't deactivate this account so that people can still reference all my threads. I think I've done my best to share the truth with you guys.

Continue the research yourselves. Just keep an open mind, honestly seek the truth and it will come to you.

Goodbye.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is Where I Draw The Curtain. by Blackestjunior(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22
Chaii omo..
I feel bad for you bro 😔
Re: This Is Where I Draw The Curtain. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:38pm On Mar 22
sometimes the anti spambot will ban you for NO DAMN REASON.. for example: every time i write in French on NL, i get banned by the spambot.

what you need to do is to contact the MODS and give them all the infos and they will reinstate your post, but remember, if you try to edit or post the same stuff again on NL, you will be banned by the spambot again.
Re: This Is Where I Draw The Curtain. by Balablue64: 9:00pm On Mar 22
All you post here are lies, conspiracy theories and propaganda.
Re: This Is Where I Draw The Curtain. by Tombrown3(m): 9:03am On Mar 23
Ourtruth247:
For over 5 years I've been posting on this forum. Everything I've been doing has been selfless. I've never received a dime for it. Every thread I created took me days to compile and I put in effort, time and dedication to it.

A year ago I couldn't log into my original account. So I had to create a new one. That one was banned by the anti spam bot and in order to continue posting on the thread and replying questions, and I had to create two more which were also banned.

This current account somehow survived antispam bot bans until yesterday when I tried to create a thread that I considered one of my most important threads.

When I tried to post the first photo along with some information, I was immediately banned by the antispam bot and my post was deleted. I didn't break any rule and I didn't post any links.

Normally an antispam bot ban lasts one hour for all of Nairaland and twenty four hours for the section you got banned in. However I checked the details of the ban and realized it was for four days on the section I posted in.

I can't spend days compiling a thread only to have it removed and then I'm banned for 4 days for no reason whatsoever. It's really not worth it.

In light of all his, I've decided to leave this forum. I won't deactivate this account so that people can still reference all my threads. I think I've done my best to share the truth with you guys.

Continue the research yourselves. Just keep an open mind, honestly seek the truth and it will come to you.

Goodbye.

Please if you have Twitter account just share so I can follow you there.

1 Like

Re: This Is Where I Draw The Curtain. by demanuel(m): 10:26pm On Mar 23
So sorry about this.
I'm so disappointed with this development.
I have been following you religiously.
I have read almost all your posts here.

Are you active on other social media platforms?

Ourtruth247:

Goodbye.

1 Like

Re: This Is Where I Draw The Curtain. by demanuel(m): 10:28pm On Mar 23
Tombrown3:

Please if you have Twitter account just share so I can follow you there.
Seconded.
@Ourtruth247 please if there's another platform be it X or whichever that we can reach you, please kindly share.

Thank You.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Where I Draw The Curtain. by kingthreat(m): 3:29pm On Mar 24
So we are now to blame Nairaland's Antispam bot?
There is someone who has been sharing more-realistic truth selflessly. His name is Vigilant Citizen. He saw the need not to be restricted by any medium so he created his own website. That is what you should do rather than blaming the forum.
Thanks for the reads.

1 Like

Re: This Is Where I Draw The Curtain. by fredwill1357(m): 10:12am On Mar 26
kingthreat:
So we are now to blame Nairaland's Antispam bot?
There is someone who has been sharing more-realistic truth selflessly. His name is Vigilant Citizen. He saw the need not to be restricted by any medium so he created his own website. That is what you should do rather than blaming the forum.
Thanks for the reads.
It costs money to maintain a website, how will the Op cope with that?
Re: This Is Where I Draw The Curtain. by fredwill1357(m): 10:15am On Mar 26
Ourtruth247:
For over 5 years I've been posting on this forum.

Goodbye.
Keep your account active friend and login sometimes, you can learn from this forum and you can help people from this forum. People might have vital questions or discussions for you on this forum one day.
Re: This Is Where I Draw The Curtain. by kingthreat(m): 11:54am On Mar 26
fredwill1357:
It costs money to maintain a website, how will the Op cope with that?

You can build and host a website and spend less than 50k per year.
Re: This Is Where I Draw The Curtain. by Georgekyrian(m): 1:27pm On Mar 30
I need another place to follow you, example X
Re: This Is Where I Draw The Curtain. by Doflamingo: 7:31am On Apr 18
Ourtruth247:

Goodbye.
Please create a telegram group…

That way you can add only interested members..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

0 Naira To Start Your Own Business / In 2014, Encourage Yourself / Interesting Facts About The Downtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.