Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,579 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Destroy All Impossibilities Before You. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destroy All Impossibilities Before You. (92 Views)

"Women Can Destroy All I Have Created" Zubby Michael Speaks Marriage / Will Destroy All The Voodoo You Used To Tie My Dad-Nwoko's Son To Regina Daniels / ‘you Made It Possible To Reject Impossibilities’ – Beyoncé Pens Letter N.mandela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destroy All Impossibilities Before You. by Godspowerpro: 1:10pm On Mar 22
Praise GOD

You contact the ability to succeed from what God has said concerning you in the Scriptures. Believe the Word of God; Believe that whatever He says you can do can be done; that way, you will destroy all impossibilities before you.

- Bishop David Oyedepo

Re: Destroy All Impossibilities Before You. by Godspowerpro: 1:13pm On Mar 22
Praise GOD

Throwback to last Sunday's Special Miracle Service, where GOD moved mightily in our midst.

There were healings from all kinds of sicknesses and diseases, and deliverances from all kinds of oppression of the devil.

Are you wondering if it's too late to join? No, its not too late; you can join us again this Sunday at 11:45 a.m.

Re: Destroy All Impossibilities Before You. by Godspowerpro: 1:15pm On Mar 22
Praise GOD

The creative gift of GOD is inside you; your job is to stir it up. GOD’s creative abilities lie inside your mental system, but its your responsibility to stir it up. You are born to be a co-creator with HIM. If the things you need are not in place, all you need to do is create them.

Re: Destroy All Impossibilities Before You. by Godspowerpro: 1:19pm On Mar 22
Praise GOD

[b]Prophetic Declarations

Your breakthrough has just begun, and it will never end!

By this anointing, receive a fresh baptism of love!

May your genuine choice to serve GOD be sustained for life!

From today, GOD will keep finding you to favour you!

From the anointing today, everything will keep working for your good!

What eyes have not seen nor ears heard will be the order of the day in your life!

Your life will become an exclamation from today!

By this anointing today, GOD will give you another heart!

May you join the company that GOD answers before they ask!

You will never know a setback anymore!

You will never go backward anymore!

You are in a breakthrough home, from today, no more going down for you!

From today, singing and shouting become your way of life!

This is a home of signs and wonders, therefore may the breakthrough goodness of this house become your new name, that of your family, and your business!

Anything pursuing you to cut down your life goes down for you!

As this anointing comes upon you afresh, the spirit of obedience comes upon you!

You shall not miss Heaven!

Your children and grandchildren will not miss heaven!

#BusinessBreakthrough
#LfcliveService
#Fortune2024

Re: Destroy All Impossibilities Before You. by Godspowerpro: 1:26pm On Mar 22
Praise GOD

Altar Call

If you want to be born again or rededicate your life to Christ, lift your right hand and say this prayer:

'Lord Jesus, please forgive my sins, wash me with Your blood. I believe You died for me and on the third day, You rose again. Set me free from the power of sin to serve the living God. Today I accept You as my Lord and my Saviour and I believe my sins are now forgiven.

Thank You Jesus for saving me, Amen!

#BusinessBreakthrough
#LfcliveService
#Fortune2024

(1) (Reply)

Controversies As Bob Risky Wins "Best Dressed Female" Award At Nigerian Movie Pr / I Stumbled Into Music, I Want To Be A Footballer - Zlatan Reveals + VIDEO / AY Makun Confirms Rumors Of Leaving His 20 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.