Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,686 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff (17133 Views)

These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA / Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) / Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by NSK4U(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22
Eriggs:

Tell me what I don't know.

Anambra suffer no be small during obi tenure also.
Obi thief money tire.
All of dem na d same thieves dem be

That's why the state is leading your state in education across board despite its low allocation
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by bona101(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22
Uzodimgba
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by abobote: 4:14pm On Mar 22
post=129055090:
Dem no get another human being for the state wey come be say na him brother him go put there?!
Nonsensical nonsense 🙄
This one wey you get sense today?
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by Angelfrost(m): 4:14pm On Mar 22
Hope Uzodinma has nothing to lose at this point...!

He will destroy that state Pata Pata before he hands it over to the next person (who will most likely be his stooge).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by magnum247: 4:14pm On Mar 22
Governor Uzodinma is doing better than what Rochas did but people still despise him maybe because of how he initially emerged. He's done okay so far even with the insecurities in the state and would be one of the best governors in the state if he can do more during this tenure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by enemyofprogress: 4:14pm On Mar 22
Zulu11zulu:
I even fogrt this man is a governor of imo state, what a wast of time and money for ndi imo.

Governor of abia state oti is more active than five years of this criminal in imo state.

I know this second term of him will be total failure
I never hear any good news coming out of imo state.
It will never be well with any body among the Supreme courts who impose this criminal to our brothers and sisters in imo state

I pray go will impose what ever they impose to imo state to thire families,
Any gorge who participated to that Robles may thire families be rob more than what they rob imo state.
you and this your made in Aba English.
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by StraightGaay: 4:14pm On Mar 22
post=129055090:
Dem no get another human being for the state wey come be say na him brother him go put there?!
Nonsensical nonsense 🙄
What happened to you?
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by bhella10: 4:15pm On Mar 22
Zulu11zulu:
I even fogrt this man is a governor of imo state, what a wast of time and money for ndi imo.

Governor of abia state oti is more active than five years of this criminal in imo state.

It will never be well with any body among the Supreme courts who impose this criminal to our brothers and sisters in imo state

Any gorge who participated to that Robles may thire families be rob more than what they rob imo state.
Are you from Imo?
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by kelechi50: 4:16pm On Mar 22
When last I checked it was your darling party in action doing what you want.
post=129055090:
Nonsensical nonsense 🙄
Or have you come to your senses.
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 4:20pm On Mar 22
I have lost faith in democracy
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by seanery: 4:20pm On Mar 22
FAMILY BUSINESS
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by carl90(m): 4:33pm On Mar 22
Uzodinma is an unpopular governor.
That one is for sure.
However, what I notice is the peace in my state , Imo state.
For one, I will give kudos to Hope Uzodinma for sustaining the peace in our dear state.
For other sectors of the economy of Imo state, he needs to do more.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by CoronaVirusPro: 4:35pm On Mar 22
Imo version of Donald Trump
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by CockPit: 4:40pm On Mar 22
post=129055090:
Nonsensical nonsense 🙄

Even if you enter there you go appoint your brothers and relatives including those his critics. An average Nigerian is both tribalistic and Nepotistic. I am not supporting Uzodinma but thats reality in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by Cmanforall: 4:44pm On Mar 22
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Cronies

This is the problem with Nigeria

Serious position are filled up with friends and family of politicians

Now tell me how do we excel as a nation

And the funny thing be say we ourselves the common masses on the street go do worse once we get that opportunity

If those appointed merits the position by experience and education, there's no harm in giving such friends appointments when in position

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by yusufmurry: 4:48pm On Mar 22
There is nothing wrong with it
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by Oracleee: 4:52pm On Mar 22
NSK4U:
I don't blame him on this one, as a leader, you appoint who you trust. Mistake of Aguyi Ironsi during the coups....... mistake of Jonathan with Jega pre 2015 election

You made sense and I gave you a like, but JTU aguiyi ironsi issue was not appointing close pals. Even Gowon who appointed his angas kinsmen as guards Commander was it not the same Col person of William walbe, the same but an that killed Ironsi and Fajuyi alongside Damjuma that annouced the coup? Read this Max silloun book titled the culture of coup in Nigeria. I feel aguiyi ironsi mistake was not taking side as he just sat on the fence all through. This is military rule we are talking about here. He could have taken side either sending the January 1966 coup plotters to trial and subsequent execution. But he was scared of the westerners who had the most senior officers as at then and most of the senior officers were sympathisers to the coup. Talk of Fajuyi, Adebayo, Ejoor and the likes. If he won't try the plotters he had the option of been ruthless to continue where the plotters stopped. That's exactly what IBB did by eliminating perceived threats like Vatsa and the likes. But he didn't want to be in anyone's bad book and he ended up paying for it with his life. The same central govt he made a decree to form that turned the 1966 Kano riot as the northerners were against it was the same thing Gowon later did and ojukwu was against in the Aburi meeting. Ironsi was feeble hearted just like Jonathan no wonder Kaduna nzeogwu reffered to him in the ejindu interview that ironsi joined the army as a clerk and he remained a clerk till death. I'm not Igbo but from my knowledge of history I believe the villians is my tribe, that's the Yoruba tribe and even though I didn't agree with every action and perspective of ojukwu, but I love to study that man as he has the big dog in the yard. No wonder danjuma and William walbe killed Ironsi and Fajuyi the way they did.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by Chidival247: 4:58pm On Mar 22
Is it the Aba am living or is it the Aba in USA
author=SultanOfAbia post=129055089]I See Owerri people relocating to Abia state.

God truly heard the cries of Abia people

Aba is booming with uninterrupted light
Damaged roads are being constructed with solid materials not cheap fake
Streets been cleaned up and renovated

I just dey shed tears of joy cry cry
Only Abia State got it right in the last election

I don't care if Tinubu rules for 36 years
As long as Alex Otti is governor of Abia
We don't give a damn about the one in Aso rock
All that matters is that Abia state has Alex Otti.

He is our Governor and President
God bless Dr. Sir. Alex Otti
[/quote]
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:59pm On Mar 22
Nigerians got talent
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by tnerro1(m): 5:09pm On Mar 22
Nothing wrong there sha, brother needs works nah
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by NSK4U(m): 5:21pm On Mar 22
Oracleee:

You made sense and I gave you a like, but JTU aguiyi ironsi issue was not appointing close pals. Even Gowon who appointed his angas kinsmen as guards Commander was it not the same Col person of William walbe, the same but an that killed Ironsi and Fajuyi alongside Damjuma that annouced the coup? Read this Max silloun book titled the culture of coup in Nigeria. I feel aguiyi ironsi mistake was not taking side as he just sat on the fence all through. This is military rule we are talking about here. He could have taken side either sending the January 1966 coup plotters to trial and subsequent execution. But he was scared of the westerners who had the most senior officers as at then and most of the senior officers were sympathisers to the coup. Talk of Fajuyi, Adebayo, Ejoor and the likes. If he won't try the plotters he had the option of been ruthless to continue where the plotters stopped. That's exactly what IBB did by eliminating perceived threats like Vatsa and the likes. But he didn't want to be in anyone's bad book and he ended up paying for it with his life. The same central govt he made a decree to form that turned the 1966 Kano riot as the northerners were against it was the same thing Gowon later did and ojukwu was against in the Aburi meeting. Ironsi was feeble hearted just like Jonathan no wonder Kaduna nzeogwu reffered to him in the ejindu interview that ironsi joined the army as a clerk and he remained a clerk till death. I'm not Igbo but from my knowledge of history I believe the villians is my tribe, that's the Yoruba tribe and even though I didn't agree with every action and perspective of ojukwu, but I love to study that man as he has the big dog in the yard. No wonder danjuma and William walbe killed Ironsi and Fajuyi the way they did.

The East at the time was not after any tribe including their (eastern) military officers who participated in the coups and was later called the Igbo coupists. From my view, it was a military movement of like-minded across regions to free Nigerians from her selfish oligarchs. However, the executioners of the coup especially those tasked with killing Igbo major politicians failed in their assigned tasks which gave it the colour of Igbo coup. I believe the coupists wanted the likes of Awo(whom Ojukwu too preferred) to take over power but failed in their calculation and the cluelessness of Ironsi was what led to the continued killing of his people up north while he had power without being decisive of what to do. I don't think it's fear of the west, he simply believed he could be more Nigerian than any other ruler of that time, thereby surrounding himself with people from outside his ethnic stock. I bet Ojukwu would have handled it differently considering his level of intelligence and and understanding of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by youngrichnigga: 5:33pm On Mar 22
About 3-4 deputy Chiefs of Staff undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by Anatolia: 5:36pm On Mar 22
The rise of nepotism and impunity. Thanks to Buhari and Tinubu.
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by Donedeal1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 22
Uzodimma"continues from where" okoro stopped
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by Oracleee: 5:41pm On Mar 22
NSK4U:

The East at the time was not after any tribe including their (eastern) military officers who participated in the coups and was later called the Igbo coupists. From my view, it was a military movement of like-minded across regions to free Nigerians from her selfish oligarchs. However, the executioners of the coup especially those tasked with killing Igbo major politicians failed in their assigned tasks which gave it the colour of Igbo coup. I believe the coupists wanted the likes of Awo(whom Ojukwu too preferred) to take over power but failed in their calculation and the cluelessness of Ironsi was what led to the continued killing of his people up north while he had power without being decisive of what to do. I don't think it's fear of the west, he simply believed he could be more Nigerian than any other ruler of that time, thereby surrounding himself with people from outside his ethnic stock. I bet Ojukwu would have handled it differently considering his level of intelligence and and understanding of Nigeria

Let me make reference to Adewale Ademoyega book Why we struck and Ben gbulie book The five majors. For real the coup wasn't an Igbo coup as it was blown out of proportion to be. But if you checked the core plotters they were all igbos. Even nzeogwu wasn't among the core plotters. He was brought in by his childhood friend chukwuka and nzeogwu then brought in the only Yoruba officer that took part in the major coup that's Adewale Ademoyega. Read the reluctant rebel by fola. He his among the executors. The coup was postulated and carried out by majorly Igbo officers except a few 5 percent who were told about it at the last minute or just giving a task to form. Yeah Adewale Ademoyega talked about their plan was to release Awolowo from prison bla bla bla. But who would believe that? If ironsi died, it could have been a different story today I believe. Making reference to page 156 of Max silloun book oil politics and violence, it's seen there after Hassan katsina told ojukwu in the Aburi meeting that he didn't react with same revulsion when senior northern officers were murdered by Igbo soldiers seven month earlier. Ojukwu mentioned Ademoyega Western as part, kpera a northerner as part and even okotie eboh who was killed. But then, who will see things from that perspective especially the less educated northerners as at then.

Like I said, ironsi was a weak man just like Jonathan and they both ended like they did. I could cut Jonathan some slack as it was civilian rule but even at that, dude still have no balls. If ironsi wanted to be a true Nigerian, he would have took charge by prosecuting or rule of force
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by Thislifee: 5:44pm On Mar 22
Man102:

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/gov-hope-uzodimma-appoints-brother-as-deputy-chief-of-staff-in-imo/
hahaha, in whom the gods want to ruin, they would first make mad! Apc would finish Nigeria kpatakpata.
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by sirray001: 5:47pm On Mar 22
Eriggs:

Tell me what I don't know.

Anambra suffer no be small during obi tenure also.
Obi thief money tire.
All of dem na d same thieves dem be
make obi issue no kill you. Don't you have any better thing to do with your life. You and your entire generation no fit achieve wetin obi don achieve for life. Think about your life
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by onuman: 5:48pm On Mar 22
Zulu11zulu:

If not for the unending conspiratorial destruction and disactivation of govt establishments in Imo state's 2nd largest urban centre during Uzodinma's administration, nobody will bother to read about what the governor and his appointees are doing in the state anymore. If any stranger who knew Orlu before Uzodinma became governor returns today to the city, the stranger will spit to the faces of those in charge of Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by Mrtaye: 6:03pm On Mar 22
Edoreborn:
I need ur advice on d kind of business to do wt 2.5m..pls house
I will advice you to lend me the money and I surely will not disappoint you
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by Edoreborn: 6:06pm On Mar 22
Mrtaye:

I will advice you to lend me the money and I surely will not disappoint you
That money is my life oo,,if anything goes wrong,,I fit die oo
Re: Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff by Badmashiii: 6:35pm On Mar 22
NSK4U:
I don't blame him on this one, as a leader, you appoint who you trust. Mistake of Aguyi Ironsi during the coups....... mistake of Jonathan with Jega pre 2015 election

Truly a leader surrounded by Trojan horses and frenemies won't last long on his throne.

Who could be more trustworthy than your blood? Unfortunately that is not always the case.

If you're familiar wih the game of power and you've read history of past rulers, you must know one or two instances where sons plan the murder of their father to take over his place or brothers planning each other downfall to grab more power.

Truly the game of power is not for the weak.

At the end of the day no strategy is danger free. You need to pray for more guidance and wisdom from your maker and also sharpen your wits and Machiavellian tactics.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Write Your Resignation Letter, Nigerians Abroad Tell Saraki / Buhari Offers Amnesty To Repentant Boko Haram Members / JAMB Stops Varsities, Others From Running Distance Learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.