Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Who Can Help Me Do My Final Year Project And Get Paid?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Can Help Me Do My Final Year Project And Get Paid?? (533 Views)

I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. / Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) / 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me Do My Final Year Project And Get Paid?? by ayjay45: 3:27pm On Mar 22
I'm a student of electrical engineering

Here is the topic of the project DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB-BASED FACIAL RECOGNITION ATTENDANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR TERTAIRY INSTITUTIONS
Re: Who Can Help Me Do My Final Year Project And Get Paid?? by Typicool8(m): 3:32pm On Mar 22
ayjay45:

Here is the topic of the project DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB-BASED FACIAL RECOGNITION ATTENDANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR TERTAIRY INSTITUTIONS

I know someone who can do it for you
Re: Who Can Help Me Do My Final Year Project And Get Paid?? by ayjay45: 3:34pm On Mar 22
Typicool8:

I know someone who can do it for you
pls share how I can reach this person
Re: Who Can Help Me Do My Final Year Project And Get Paid?? by Jeans601: 3:58pm On Mar 22
This is though one.

Which institution are you schooling
Re: Who Can Help Me Do My Final Year Project And Get Paid?? by ayjay45: 4:00pm On Mar 22
Jeans601:
This is though one.

Which institution are you schooling
in minna
Re: Who Can Help Me Do My Final Year Project And Get Paid?? by Jeans601: 4:03pm On Mar 22
ayjay45:
futminna

That far.

Am in lagos..........are you require to develop the prototype or a working web base.
Re: Who Can Help Me Do My Final Year Project And Get Paid?? by ayjay45: 4:07pm On Mar 22
Jeans601:

That far.

Am in lagos..........are you require to develop the prototype or a working web base.
I don't know if it's prototype but just something I can do on my laptop and present it to the supervisors during defence
Re: Who Can Help Me Do My Final Year Project And Get Paid?? by Jeans601: 4:09pm On Mar 22
ayjay45:
I don't know if it's prototype but just something I can do on my laptop and present it to the supervisors during defence

Ok now I get..

Chat me up on whatapp 07zero 3159 3540.
Re: Who Can Help Me Do My Final Year Project And Get Paid?? by Jeans601: 4:17pm On Mar 22
Will be expecting your message so we can reach an agreement and get to work.
Re: Who Can Help Me Do My Final Year Project And Get Paid?? by zyphr(m): 5:51pm On Mar 22
ayjay45:
futminna

You mentioned your topic and your school. What if your supervisor or your fellow see this and report? It is not normal for a student to openly outsource their final year thesis. This is supposed to be evidence that you are learned in what you've studied for almost 5years. Students these days have become very lazy sha.

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me Do My Final Year Project And Get Paid?? by bencarson007(m): 5:52pm On Mar 22
ayjay45:

Where do you school?
Dm me let’s talk.
Re: Who Can Help Me Do My Final Year Project And Get Paid?? by ayjay45: 7:02pm On Mar 22
bencarson007:

Where do you school?
Dm me let’s talk.
in minna
Re: Who Can Help Me Do My Final Year Project And Get Paid?? by ayjay45: 7:03pm On Mar 22
zyphr:

You mentioned your topic and your school. What if your supervisor or your fellow see this and report? It is not normal for a student to openly outsource their final year thesis. This is supposed to be evidence that you are learned in what you've studied for almost 5years. Students these days have become very lazy sha.
it's not that I'm lazy sir but I'm having an extra year already because of project.
It's really difficult no matter my topic of choice.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me Do My Final Year Project And Get Paid?? by bencarson007(m): 7:14pm On Mar 22
ayjay45:
in minna

What’s your time frame and how do we conquer the distance barrier. I am interested. I also dropped my number there for you to Whatsapp me
Re: Who Can Help Me Do My Final Year Project And Get Paid?? by Dilijingsly(m): 8:50pm On Mar 22
ayjay45:

Here is the topic of the project
i can do it for you, with the programming too
Re: Who Can Help Me Do My Final Year Project And Get Paid?? by papyjaypaul: 9:14pm On Mar 22
ayjay45:
it's not that I'm lazy sir but I'm having an extra year already because of project.
It's really difficult no matter my topic of choice.

You cannot outsource your school work to someone. You will pay for it in the future and it is not a curse.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me Do My Final Year Project And Get Paid?? by Psalmspsalms: 11:03pm On Mar 22
Lazy student. Even if u are the MD of a multinational company, u should do ur project yourself.
Abi na we go come defend the project for u. All the same, congratulations in advance on ur graduation. Heaven shall favour u

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me Do My Final Year Project And Get Paid?? by Alapogentle: 11:16pm On Mar 22
What's the project topic?
Re: Who Can Help Me Do My Final Year Project And Get Paid?? by Juliearth(f): 1:26pm On Mar 23
ayjay45:

You won't just need a prototype. You have to work your supervisor and even panelists (during defense) through your algorithm. You also have to run the software. In essence, you are designing a full blown software.
Re: Who Can Help Me Do My Final Year Project And Get Paid?? by ayjay45: 11:36am On Mar 26
Juliearth:

You won't just need a prototype. You have to work your supervisor and even panelists (during defense) through your algorithm. You also have to run the software. In essence, you are designing a full blown software.
juliearth please this is the topic of the project. Do you think this topic is easily implementable as a software

DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB-BASED FACIAL RECOGNITION ATTENDANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR TERTAIRY INSTITUTIONS
Re: Who Can Help Me Do My Final Year Project And Get Paid?? by ayjay45: 11:39am On Mar 26
Alapogentle:
What's the project topic?

DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB-BASED FACIAL RECOGNITION ATTENDANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR TERTAIRY INSTITUTIONS

(1) (Reply)

Sale Of Admission Form For Studying In Ghana Closes This Month - August 2009 / A Call For Great Nigerian Students: Stand Up For Ur Rite! / Can You Cope With Part Jobs And Your Education?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.