Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,065 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP (13690 Views)

APC Loses Senate, Reps Seats to SDP In Abdullahi Adamu's District / 2023 Election: El-Rufai Will Betray You – Deji Adeyanju Warns Tinubu / Bwala: El-Rufai Will Join PDP Before 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by Kukutente23: 4:42pm On Mar 22
naptu2:

I've figured out that this guy is simply looking for attention. He is desperately in need of my attention, which is why he keeps mentioning me, even though it's clear that I am not interested in him (nothing could have ever made me mention him in the first place).

I don't swing that way
Naptu oh naptu grin grin

You and your prized attention

I hope you get to give the "attention" in za oza room though

Considering how you so much think it's worth, it will be a tragedy if it fails you at the critical hour!
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by SpatialKing(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22
Goodnewsforlife:
I just can’t stop laughing

So angel pandora will now team up with the one him n his mugu love to hate d most?

I don’t think that’s possible

Tinubu teamed up with Buhari in 2014

They were never friends or liked each other

Is just politics and interest

So far, Tinubu has not kept his side of the pack...
Only his Lagos boys are get all the juice even MC Olu has been awarded contracts...

1 Like

Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by Kukutente23: 4:45pm On Mar 22
Back to the loon room are you naptu2

Enjoy your soliloquy

I jump and pass grin grin
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by naptu2: 4:46pm On Mar 22
I'm not a star, so I don't know why weird people are desperate for my attention. It gets weirder when those people are gay and they know that I don't swing that way.
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by naptu2: 4:50pm On Mar 22
Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad
https://www.nairaland.com/8038620/bashir-el-rufai-blasts-daniel-bwala
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by SisterAnn(f): 4:54pm On Mar 22
The cocaine sniffer in Aso rock recruited the worst set of handlers who would constantly keep Nigerians busy with mundane theories in order to deflate attention from his cursed mandate that has seen lots of Nigerians become despondent.
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by SisterAnn(f): 4:56pm On Mar 22
SpatialKing:

Tinubu [b] a well known looter with a drug offense record [/b]teamed up with Buhari in 2014

They were never friends or liked each other

Is just politics
Fixed.

Just putting things in the right perspective.
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by SpatialKing(m): 4:59pm On Mar 22
SisterAnn:
Fixed.

Just putting things in the right perspective.

Hahaha 😁

1 Like

Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by piriton: 5:37pm On Mar 22
Shekarau that was chairman to APC merger also decamp now
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by StraightGaay: 5:44pm On Mar 22
Coolsat:
I no trust Mallam at all. He has been silent over what they did to him
What did they do to him?
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by Sholaco: 5:54pm On Mar 22
The next Nigeria president cheesy
Obi will be his VP cool
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by israelmao(m): 5:54pm On Mar 22
El-Rufai is yet to deny any affiliation or possible connection with SDP,he knows what is he doing,his current moves is to stir up confusion and raise suspicions in Tinubu's camp.

1 Like

Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by Benwallt(m): 6:06pm On Mar 22
kerry57:
The only thing I will say is that anyone welcoming el rufai to any new political party should be ready for CONTROVERSY, BIGOTRY, EGOCENTRISM, NEPOTISM AND FULANIZATION OF THE NEW POLITUCAL PARTY AGENDA. If not there will certainly be a fallout

Obidients won't think the way you do. They will likened him to God. If he identifies with obedients today, you will witness yet another sad praise and worship
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by PropertyBuying(f): 6:05pm On Mar 24
Anything can happen in the Nigerian political space... No clear cut political ideology that any politician subscribes to or is identified with. And that's the reason for the way cross-carpeting & porting every week grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off / Pensioners In Delta State Protest 30-Month Arrears, Block Government House / Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.