Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,546 members, 7,840,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

TOAD Meme Coin Blast To Serve The Environment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / TOAD Meme Coin Blast To Serve The Environment (78 Views)

Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) / "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange / For Sale: Snake, Scorpion, Spider, Toad Venom ....resellers Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TOAD Meme Coin Blast To Serve The Environment by CoinMegaTrend: 5:58pm On Mar 22
Transactions on the SOL blockchain being much cheaper than on ETH, ARB, and other popular chains is likely the main reason why popular meme coins are exploding on Solana!

I've made small accumulation for quiet a number of these tokens and just riding along the wave. While all these Meme coins follow after internet meme and celebrity trends here and there but I haven't really seen one tied to real human or societal course, until I found TOAD.

I can't say why the name Toad, but these meme coin on the Solana blockchain, is part of the vibrant ecosystem of meme coins gaining traction. It's known as a meme coin committed to environmental sustainability, aiming to bridge meme culture and environmental action.

Although I just discovered it, however TOAD has shown activity with a liquidity of $239K and an FDV and market cap of $6.5M. $TOAD reached an ATH of 0.2121 and retraced to 0.065, forming a good consolidating area currently available on Raydium and Bitget.

I should be bullish on this project because of course this is a Playbux incubated project, a Binance Labs project and has partnered with Gotbit Hedge Fund, well known for its market-making services and investment strategies in the crypto world and also involvement in #MYRO, #SOLAMA, #ANALOS and other successful meme coins projects.

However, I am still trying to figure out how these TOAD Meme coin will actualize promoting environmental sustainability as claimed or do we keep riding with the wave of the profit from these diverse Solana meme tokens?

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing Money Making AMMM / How To Claim Nibiru Airdrop / $5 Paypal Fund For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.