Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. (9484 Views)

Laila Johnson-Salami Rattles David Umahi. "I Need An Interpreter!" / Don't Vote The Party That Close Your Schools For Eight Months . David Ibiyeomie / Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:02am On Mar 23
Paraman:
Obidients hate this kind of news

Because we don't like cheap promises. And we don't live on hope; we dwell on reality.

1 Like

Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by naija4life247: 8:02am On Mar 23
pingpong1:
Edo Election vote construction. Propagander by APC. Why were the Governors of Edo and Kogi not there?

I wonder why doctors give smart phones to patients still undergoing treatment at the psychiatric hospitals
Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by naija4life247: 8:03am On Mar 23
OredoPikin:

Construction god with mouth
What has he done for almost a year now except to talk and talk

U guys are the problem of this country aswear
POLITICAL PRAISE SINGERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA

Negativity is a generational curse, cure it now before you pass it to your children
Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by Ipigbhe(m): 8:04am On Mar 23
opera1:
If it is the same road that passes from Benin..... Ekpoma..... Auchi........ I don't think they can complete it within 6 months
Since the two states governors are not involved I am very certain it's Oshiomole idea to use such paperwork project to win APC popularity in Edo state.In six months time they will come up with another excuse like ; the rain and high rate of kidnapping is slowing down the work.Wayowayo.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by OredoPikin: 8:15am On Mar 23
naija4life247:

Negativity is a generational curse, cure it now before you pass it to your children
China and russian didnt build their country by proclaiming useless positives
Action speaks louder
Religion has finished you people

West Africa is cursed

1 Like

Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by AareGaa: 8:17am On Mar 23
Gentino:
Umahi is in deed a construction god. This is what you get when you put a round peg in a round hole. Umahi might be the best work minister Nigeria ever had.

He has not done anything. It's Jagaban that's working.

All the roads he did in Ebonyi are substandard
Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by AareGaa: 8:22am On Mar 23
dgitrader:
Umahi is almost doing wonders, putting Fashola to shame, the later was a waste for 8yrs, only good in lies and propaganda.

I know his illiterate blodas will be here to sing praises of him the way they're praising the Calamity Obi

There's no leader in Ibo land that can compete with any Yoruba leaders.

All the roads done by Umahi in ebonyi are substandard
Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by dgitrader(m): 8:30am On Mar 23
AareGaa:

I know his illiterate blodas will be here to sing praises of him the way they're praising the Calamity Obi

There's no leader in Ibo land that can compete with any Yoruba leaders.

All the roads done by Umahi in ebonyi are substandard
Shift jare
Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by jersey4: 8:32am On Mar 23
They forgot Lagos -Abeokuta road

1 Like

Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by senatordave1(m): 8:39am On Mar 23
Jorussia:
I pray the road get fixed in the six months promised.That road has been hell for more than 10 years now.

Okpebholo is the next governor
Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by Benekkk: 8:42am On Mar 23
Good. We dey watch una.
Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by Foodhub2023: 9:02am On Mar 23
Gentino:
Umahi is in deed a construction god. This is what you get when you put a round peg in a round hole. Umahi might be the best work minister Nigeria ever had.
Agreed
Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by luizpippo(m): 9:02am On Mar 23
Paraman:
Obidients hate this kind of news

Clown shi.

A road awarded by the PDP in 2012, then didn't achieve much and after 3 years gave it to the APC to continue, nearly 9 years later, it is still dragging but it is Obidients that are the problem because of mere words of mouth.

1 Like

Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by Paraman: 9:10am On Mar 23
luizpippo:

Clown shi.

A road awarded by the PDP in 2012, then didn't achieve much and after 3 years gave it to the APC to continue, nearly 9 years later, it is still dragging but it is Obidients that are the problem because of mere words of mouth.
wait 6 month after the rehabilitation of the road begin, before you start wailing.
Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by Emman08: 9:16am On Mar 23
Thinktwicemybro:

Stop praising people for doing their job. Grow up

The man is doing what he was appointed to do. The shock
Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by thesimpleindian: 9:17am On Mar 23
Thinktwicemybro:

Stop praising people for doing their job. Grow up

At Simple Indian, we curate reviews to simplify your choices, making your shopping experience delightful and informed. Explore, discover, and make well-informed decisions with us! Visit: https://thesimpleindian.com
Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by henrimoto(m): 9:55am On Mar 23
Emu4life:
Buhari spent 8 years 'completing' the Abuja-Lokoja road started by Jonathan. Umahi self is giving promises that may take forever to fulfill.
.. Dont doubt Umahi . Just visit Abakaliki and environs to see the big signatures of Umahi.

1 Like

Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by henrimoto(m): 9:58am On Mar 23
opera1:
If it is the same road that passes from Benin..... Ekpoma..... Auchi........ I don't think they can complete it within 6 months
its possible! That's why they are giving the work to 4 different big construction companies in phases.

You think say Umahi no know wetin him dey do ni... Person (Umahi) wey wan leave big impression down before Tinubu first tenure end.
Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by Bitterkolatea4: 11:20am On Mar 23
If this road alone is done eh, about 50 percent of my financial issues will be solved.
Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by dododawa1: 12:11pm On Mar 23
Ope ooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:30pm On Mar 23
No to APC in Edo state!

Evil slavery party & their zombie supporters!
Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:32pm On Mar 23
senatordave1:

Okpebholo is the next governor

Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by commoditiesnig: 1:33pm On Mar 23
Gjrich:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/679721-nigerian-govt-to-complete-benin-lokoja-road-in-six-months-umahi.html

We Edolites will be so excited that this Road will be completed in due time. So much sufferring plying that road..

Kudos mr Umahi & FG
Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by commoditiesnig: 1:35pm On Mar 23
Jorussia:
I pray the road get fixed in the six months promised.That road has been hell for more than 10 years now.
I tell you. I've refused to ply that route to my hometown for years cos of the suffering
Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by Agugbadin: 5:13pm On Mar 23
Glory be to God, it is long overdue. Honorable minister,please remember Bonny-Bodo road.Thank you sir.
Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by perfectedQueen(f): 5:15pm On Mar 23
LADIES ONLY
This is for only ladies in Abuja. So if you are a lady and you live in Abuja then this good news is for you. I want to create a WhatsApp group for ladies living in Abuja. I know most of us have been hurt in our past but I believe with the help of God this will be different
In this group we will chat,interact, laugh, study the word of God, have fun and most importantly pray together.
SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SISTER OR SISTERS TO TRUST, SISTERS YOU CAN GROW SPIRITUALLY WITH, THEN CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP. 08110037573

LET CREATE A HOME
Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by Agugbadin: 5:17pm On Mar 23
Monitor Dantata construction company closely.
Re: FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. by PropertyBuying(f): 10:44pm On Mar 24
That'll a vweu good on as it easws transport along that route.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi / Incessant Crimes Lead To Incessant Arrests - Imo CP Speaks On Arrests / Vote Buying: Osun Traditionalists To Administer Oath On Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.