Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia (25512 Views)

World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities / Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) / Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by Kennitrust(m): 8:23pm On Mar 22
Live let live

Russia leaves Ukraine alone 😡😡😡

5 Likes

Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by Donaldoni: 8:23pm On Mar 22
Kingsnairaland:
losses of the Ukrainian Armed Forces are “counted in millions, not hundreds of thousands.”The former chief of the general staff of the Polish army, General Raimund Andrzejczak, told the Polsat television channel.

“I believe that Ukrainian losses should be counted in millions, not hundreds of thousands. There are no reserves in this country, no one to fight with. Ukraine is losing this war. The situation is very, very dramatic,” he said.

No matter what Ukraine will pay in blood.

Bunkum! angry

2 Likes

Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by lexy2014: 8:23pm On Mar 22
similar to the opening scenes from the movie Tenet where an Opera house was attacked

1 Like

Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by owolabi5: 8:24pm On Mar 22
Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by gigabyte13: 8:25pm On Mar 22
Moscow of all places....
Putin thinks Russia is invisible
Yawn
Yawn
Yawn
Testing microphone
Testing microphone
Testing microphone
Person wey dey spread war, no go no peace.
Russia no go no peace, either Ukraine go down or not.
Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by Lanre1st(m): 8:28pm On Mar 22
It’s getting intense, if Ukraine is now war fare, Russia will not also live in peace.

I dey here dey count point

1 Like

Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by chriskosherbal(m): 8:28pm On Mar 22
When it comes to intelligence dont you ever play with the US...reason they are were they are ...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by seanery: 8:28pm On Mar 22
Sigh
Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by neduaustin: 8:29pm On Mar 22
P
Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by Jovi10: 8:33pm On Mar 22
If Ukraine is responsible, make una just start to dey pray for Ukraine.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by Jayhome24: 8:34pm On Mar 22
Kingsnairaland:
losses of the Ukrainian Armed Forces are “counted in millions, not hundreds of thousands.”The former chief of the general staff of the Polish army, General Raimund Andrzejczak, told the Polsat television channel.

“I believe that Ukrainian losses should be counted in millions, not hundreds of thousands. There are no reserves in this country, no one to fight with. Ukraine is losing this war. The situation is very, very dramatic,” he said.

Are you done? How I wish I know your parent I would have advise them to either disown you or send you to Mercyland for possible spiritual help because I swear you are gone mentally, morally gone, genetically gone and spiritually gone for carrying Russia -Ukrain matter on your head and forget about the deadly issue in your own region, in uou life and in your compound.

I feel so sorry for your parent sorry I don't mean to be rude but for a young man of your age to be these engulfed in a matter that does not in anyway concern you its very strange. Pls seek help it's no longer funny, I have be following you here for sometime now infact I'm shock at your unecessary obsession to Rusia who give no f u c k about your existence.

3 Likes

Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by uunwanaobong3: 8:42pm On Mar 22
iichidodo:
Sleeper cells from Ukraine secret service at work, Russia terrorize Ukraine with missiles and shellings, Ukraine terrorize the hearts and minds of Russian citizens by f**king sh*t up in Moscow..

JUST PRAY THAT YOUR BELOVED AMERICA AND NATO IS NOT INVOLVED ELSE 9 -11 WILL BE LIKE A CHILDS PLAY in USA.

If you think that Russia does not have a sleeper cells also in USA, then you must be joking.

As for the Ukrainian terrorist who has turned into Talaban, Putin will respond appropriately.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by Stronghold91: 8:44pm On Mar 22
Jayhome24:

Are you done? How I wish I know your parent I would have advise them to either disown you or send you to Mercyland for possible spiritual help because I swear you are gone mentally, morally gone, genetically gone and spiritually gone for carrying Russia -Ukrain matter on your head and forget about the deadly issue in your own region, in uou life and in your compound.

I feel so sorry for your parent sorry I don't mean to be rude but for a young man of your age to be these engulfed in a matter that does not in anyway concern you its very strange. Pls seek help it's no longer funny, I have be following you here for sometime now infact I'm shock at your unecessary obsession to Rusia who give no f u c k about your existence.
shut up there
is he lying

5 Likes

Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by Showguyz: 8:45pm On Mar 22
Kennitrust:
Live let live

Russia leaves Ukraine alone 😡😡😡
how sure are you it's linked with Ukraine?
Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by Nitah1: 8:45pm On Mar 22
Kingsnairaland:

Your mental state should be checked ASAP.
The topic or thread doesn't mentioned Ukraine ,where did you fabricate this trash from?

3 Likes

Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by Mccullum: 8:46pm On Mar 22
It may be Ukraine's armed forces or government decision to adopt terrorism strategy against Russia.

It's still a war tactics anyway, but it's also an act of cowardice.

Let there be peace instead of continuous fanning of the war.

5 Likes

Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by uunwanaobong3: 8:46pm On Mar 22
chriskosherbal:
When it comes to intelligence dont you ever play with the US...reason they are were they are ...

USA always have intelligence on terrorist attack because they are the one who planned it.

But they should pray that they are not involved in this one or their involvement isn't known by the Russian, else September 11 attack on American will look like a childs Play.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by Nitah1: 8:47pm On Mar 22
DenreleDave:
Nice one.. Ukraine 🇺🇦

Watch how one Obirodent called Arobaga (Taylor) will come here and spew rubbish

Don't know how someone can be so jobless only to be putting trash on front page

grin grin cheesy
Don't mind that Putin as slicker.
Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by uunwanaobong3: 8:49pm On Mar 22
gigabyte13:
Moscow of all places....
Putin thinks Russia is invisible
Yawn
Yawn
Yawn
Testing microphone
Testing microphone
Testing microphone
Person wey dey spread war, no go no peace.
Russia no go no peace, either Ukraine go down or not.

And you think America is invisible, keep playing.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by RaptorX: 8:50pm On Mar 22
chriskosherbal:
When you have 16 official intelligence agencies and unknown number of unofficial intelligence agencies, you know about everything going on or about to go on worldwide. Their National Geospatial intelligence agency using satellites can listen to the conversation of BAT and Remi in their aso rock bedroom.

3 Likes

Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by Nitah1: 8:50pm On Mar 22
uunwanaobong3:

USA always have intelligence on terrorist attack because they are the one who planned it.

But they should pray that they are not involved in this one or their involvement isn't known by the Russian, else September 11 attack on American will look like a childs Play.
How old are you?
Russia cannot do anything...if they cannot take kiev in one year, what do you think US can do to them .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by Bongadu: 8:51pm On Mar 22
CIA sponsored mercenaries from Ukraine

Fsb will deal with them and their papa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by SoNature(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22
Russia and the United States may always disagree and bicker on a number of issues, but they are good friends when it comes to dealing with islamic terrorists! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by olatade(m): 8:54pm On Mar 22
Too soon?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by bigfriyo(m): 8:56pm On Mar 22
In the game of WAR there is no winner and loser

1 Like

Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by olatade(m): 8:58pm On Mar 22
Goodbye Ukraine cry

1 Like

Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by Obrigardo: 9:10pm On Mar 22
Killer putin has done it again. Just like the stunt he pulled to attack Chechyna.
All the false flag conspiracy maga idiots will be turning breeding worms in their brains right now.
Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by MT: 9:10pm On Mar 22
uunwanaobong3:

In your twisted mind, what do you take the United States military for?

They are number 1 military force in the world for a reason.

They are capable of fighting on multiple war front at the same time.

Do you see the US military ever doing military parade ? - they possess some capabilites that no one has dared to even imagine.

Know the beast you are toying with - Russia and China definitely know, reason Russia will not dare to use tactical nuclear weapon in Ukraine or China invades Taiwan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by PHAYOL81: 9:10pm On Mar 22
joseph1832:
Seems there is no security anywhere in the world

OF course. Only God can protect us all. I guess you ain't one of those who get fooled by the projection of the cool security in the west by their various movies. It's all fallacy
Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by Obrigardo: 9:11pm On Mar 22
olatade:
Goodbye Ukraine cry

Killer putin is going to pin in on ukraine right?

It's just ignorant magats who don't understand how FSB trained killer putin works will lap up anything the kremlin says about this attack.

Killer putin deserves the Ghaddafi treatment.
Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by Jakumo(m): 9:11pm On Mar 22
The seeds of evil that self-appointed president-for-life Putin has been sowing in Ukraine, are hatching into monsters roaming the Russian landscape on a mission of cold-hearted vengeance for the senseless invasion of Ukraine.

Putin's lies so brainwash Russians and their sympathizers that they crowd themselves together to enjoy entertainment as though the bombs and missiles raining down on Ukraine are of no consequence.

The gunmen who are at this very moment mowing down Russian civilians trapped in a concert hall know already they are all dead men walking. Yet, the plight of Ukraine under this senseless and genocidal Russian invasion inspired them to sacrifice their lives on a one-way suicide mission deep behind enemy lines in the very HEART of Russia.

1 Like

Re: Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia by igbosarejews(m): 9:13pm On Mar 22
Alexiiydon:
Lol looking for more reason to roast Ukraine I love this Putin I swear
fortunately, Russians are been roasted and grilled hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russia Turns Off Nord Stream Pipeline Supplying Gas To Europe, Cites "Oil Leak" / Obama's Trip To Africa Comes With A Hefty Price Tag (extra Security, Etc). / Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.