Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Terrorist Attack In Moscow - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terrorist Attack In Moscow (167 Views)

China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) / Russia's Massive World War 2 "Victory Day" Military Parade In Moscow (Pix, Vid) / Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrorist Attack In Moscow by seunny4lif(m): 7:25pm On Mar 22
More than 5 gunmen dressed in military camouflage and armed with assault rifles have launched an attack at Crocus City Hall, a shopping center in northwest Moscow, resulting in at least 70 fatalities.

According to Russian State Media, Specialized Units of the Russian National Guard (Rosgvardiya) and Federal Security Service (FSB) have reportedly now arrived at the Crocus Concert Hall in Moscow.

Is this the terrorist attack that the US Government had warned about?
Re: Terrorist Attack In Moscow by seunny4lif(m): 7:28pm On Mar 22
Russian Authorities are now reporting between 40-100 Deaths as a result of the Terrorist Attack which Targeted the Crocus Concert Hall tonight in the Capital of Moscow, with the amount of Dead and Injured expected to Significantly Rise over the next few hours.

There was a new explosion in the Crocus City Hall building in Moscow, Russian media reported.
More than 50 ambulances on the scene

Re: Terrorist Attack In Moscow by Aboks(m): 7:33pm On Mar 22
Wahala
Re: Terrorist Attack In Moscow by Cineinfo(m): 7:35pm On Mar 22
A whole Russia. This is surprising
Re: Terrorist Attack In Moscow by Botragelad: 7:38pm On Mar 22
Us embassy in Russia sent out a warning few weeks back,I think. Why was it ignored!
As usual, conspiracy theorists will always come up with some trash to pin on the US.

Re: Terrorist Attack In Moscow by seunny4lif(m): 7:48pm On Mar 22
Botragelad:
Us embassy in Russia sent out a warning few weeks back,I think. Why was it ignored!
As usual, conspiracy theorists will always come up with some trash to pin on the US.

Thats the work of FSB, to have prevented this.
I remembered when Trump told warned Russia government about about planned terrorists attack on Russia soil and FSB moved to action immediately but they just ignored this information this time around.

I’m very sure Russia will blame Ukraine government on this, and they will strikes Ukraine more but this am very suspicious because how come it took the Special Forces over 20 mins before responding?

Overconfidence? this reminds me of CIA warnings of 9/11 but the FBI said it impossible.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Moscow by Botragelad: 7:52pm On Mar 22
seunny4lif:

Thats the work of FSB, to have prevented this.
I remembered when Trump told warned Russia about CIA got inter about planned terrorists attack on Russia soil and FSB moved to action immediately but they just ignored this information this time around.

I’m very sure Russia will blame Ukraine government on this, and they will strikes Ukraine more but this am very suspicious because how come it took the Special Forces over 20 mins before responding?

Overconfidence? this reminds me of CIA warnings of 9/11 but the FBI said it impossible.
I'm thinking about the pinning it on Ukraine part you mentioned. Can't conclude yet, but this looks like a TERRORIST attack from a sect.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Moscow by Barbsamiin: 8:00pm On Mar 22
Russia is cooking.
Getting ready for retaliation
Re: Terrorist Attack In Moscow by seunny4lif(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22
Botragelad:

I'm thinking about the pinning it on Ukraine part you mentioned. Can't conclude yet, but this looks like a TERRORIST attack from a sect.
Remeber this attacked happened just less than 24 hrs after Russia government spokesperson changed the name of SMO to war.

If Russia president declare war on Ukraine then the Russia FSB knew about the situation but just let them carry out the attack, so they can use it as justification, just like Bush did with 9/11 and use that as excuse on invasion of Afghanistan.
USA did it also with Japan, and enter WW2
Re: Terrorist Attack In Moscow by muyico(m): 8:42pm On Mar 22
How real is this news?

(1) (Reply)

Meet Senegal's Youngest President: Bassirou Diomaye Faye | Age 44 | Biography & / HEADLINES: Britain's Queen Elizabeth Turns 94 • 481 People Died In New York.. / COVID 19, Global Warming And Pollution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.