Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) (35044 Views)

King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales / Meet Kate Middleton's Royal Baby Number Three (photos) / Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 12:39am On Mar 23
meobizy:
Cancer dey wire these oyibos left, right and centre. Right now, na to set odds on whether your favourite celebrity go catch am. With the way her health was steadily discussed, it was a matter of time for the inevitable. She and Charles don join the commoners’ list of human beings ailing from cancer.
You need a new mind
Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 12:56am On Mar 23
epainos:
Modern diet is cancer. If they don't change the diet in that castle, prince Williams and queen Camilia will soon be diagnosed of cancer too.
Their food is more natural than any other in their society. They are not given to every kind of food sold in stones to other humans.
Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by epainos: 1:01am On Mar 23
seunayantokun:

Their food is more natural than any other in their society. They are not given to every kind of food sold in stones to other humans.
Na you dey prepare it for them. grin Na you dey grow am for them. Right? Just dey beat chest dey talk anyhow. If you eat rubbish, you get cancer or auto-immume diseases. I don't argue with people, if you want to argue, find someone else. Na your die and your cancer if you eat junks and chemically grown food.
Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 1:11am On Mar 23
epainos:

Na you dey prepare it for them. grin Na you dey grow am for them. Right? Just dey beat chest dey talk anyhow. If you eat rubbish, you get cancer or auto-immume diseases. I don't argue with people, if you want to argue, find someone else. Na your die and your cancer if you eat junks and chemically grown food.
I got my information from publications on the British royal firm.
Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by epainos: 1:16am On Mar 23
seunayantokun:

I got my information from publications on the British royal firm.
Ya ye ya ya ha ye ya. Read and interpret with common sense. Natural food according to modern days scientists and the food industry is cancerous. Oga, find stupid people to continue your useless argument. Na your die and cancer, not mine.
Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by aalangel(f): 1:49am On Mar 23
Wicked royal family.
That's why Meghan ran
Evil, occultic People!!!
Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 1:54am On Mar 23
epainos:

Ya ye ya ya ha ye ya. Read and interpret with common sense. Natural food according to modern days scientists and the food industry is cancerous. Oga, find stupid people to continue your useless argument. Na your die and cancer, not mine.
Please try to show decorum when you talk to people on the Internet. You are too fond of uncouth language. I don't think you want to talk to your children that way let alone people who could be old enough to be your parents. On this forum, there are people of various age groups and I don't want to assume you think you are older than everyone. Who do you think you are? The biggest thing you could be might be Musk, Bezos, Gates, Dangote, Otedola, or president of a country, but you just can't be any of them and still be on Nairaland to insult other people. You may insult me further in your repost, it doesn't matter since that seems to be what you are proud to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by Yestogood: 3:11am On Mar 23
komzy589:
Big man sickness🤦‍♂️
Speedy recovery for her IJN, amen!

Cancer doesn't discriminate. The thing is, nobody really knows what is responsible for it.
Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by engrfaruq(m): 4:18am On Mar 23
Fear not, Princess, Oyakhilome to the rescue.
Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by epainos: 5:16am On Mar 23
seunayantokun:

Please try to show decorum when you talk to people on the Internet. You are too fond of uncouth language. I don't think you want to talk to your children that way let alone people who could be old enough to be your parents. On this forum, there are people of various age groups and I don't want to assume you think you are older than everyone. Who do you think you are? The biggest thing you could be might be Musk, Bezos, Gates, Dangote, Otedola, or a president of a country, but you just can't be any of them and still be on Nairaland to insult other people. You may insult me further in your repost, it doesn't matter since that seems to be what you are proud to do.
Metusellah, go find stupid people to tell the rubbish you are saying, I repeat. It is your "die"and cancer. Prove your seniority when you are cancer free after eating modern days certified natural food. Will you get out of my mention? Your father might be my youngest brother. Just get off my mention.

Ya ya ye ya yah yaaaaaaaah!
Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by GloriousGbola: 5:18am On Mar 23
Righteousness2:
If only someone close to her will tell her about the GOD of CHOSEN!
She will simply run down to Nigeria.

This is a moimoi akamu case for the GOD of CHOSEN

The heir to TN Joshua is right here folks.

This is the exact scam tb Joshua was running. Fake miracles for gullible white folks grin

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by dominique(f): 6:03am On Mar 23
MrPresident1:
Charles get cancer, now Kate too has cancer

These are lies packaged as news and we have to look deeper at what they are trying to pass across

Cancer is easily curable using the CRISPR tool, and mRNA vaccine, just one injection, or two, and cancer will be autolyzed by the body's natural defence mechanism

Charles' cancer may be true but there's something shady about this Catherine's cancer announcement. If she truly had cancer, why keep it away from the public for almost 4 months? Is cancer such a shameful condition that needed to be kept under the blanket? Not as if she's recovering from complications arising from BBL or plastic surgery. There's something sinister going on in that royal family. I hope they're not planning to do away with her.

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by xeju: 6:13am On Mar 23
Your senselessness knows no bound. So cancer na big man disease? The people wey like your comment even senseless pass you
komzy589:
Big man sickness🤦‍♂️
Speedy recovery for her IJN, amen!
Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by TheClassAct: 6:15am On Mar 23
May God grant her healing.
Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by rdokoye: 7:11am On Mar 23
mrvitalis:

Black have it too they are just to poor to run the tests involved

You guys hear they did all the test and found nothing, treated him nothing improved

While na only basic test them do

Not in the UK, testing is done on all ethnic groups equally, the government makes sure of it. They'll send you a thousand letters to get checked out, once you reach a certain age.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by Kingzjayzee: 7:20am On Mar 23
The Rich Also Cry. We Are Humans Afterall.
Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by Arielle: 7:21am On Mar 23
dominique:

Charles' cancer may be true but there's something shady about this Catherine's cancer announcement. If she truly had cancer, why keep it away from the public for almost 4 months? Is cancer such a shameful condition that needed to be kept under the blanket? Not as if she's recovering from complications arising from BBL or plastic surgery. There's something sinister going on in that royal family. I hope they're not planning to do away with her.
Truly shady! What was all the lying for, then? The faked photo, the silly unbelievable excuse, even the so-called photo of them in a grocery store that was so obvious it wasn't Kate. These people have no respect for their subjects that have given them their misplaced loyalty and devotion. Now she wants privacy? When Megan requested privacy after a very difficult child birth, the whole country abused her, some going so far as to liken their child to a monkey. Very sinister lot. Their dirty secrets can down an ocean liner. No wonder Harry took his wife and son and ran for their lives. I hope they stay far away and not even involve themselves.

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by ldibe: 8:42am On Mar 23
Why are scientists not doing anything about this sickness
Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by Pedrocross4568(m): 9:16am On Mar 23
Speedy recovery Kate.

I'm looking forward to seeing you beside William as his queen.

I pray Diana's case will not happen to you in Jesus' mighty name.
Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:43am On Mar 23
yewit37486:

It's not a theory. It's been clearly researched and stated.
Can’t you post a link?
Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by dominique(f): 10:10am On Mar 23
Arielle:

Truly shady! What was all the lying for, then? The faked photo, the silly unbelievable excuse, even the so-called photo of them in a grocery store that was so obvious it wasn't Kate. These people have no respect for their subjects that have given them their misplaced loyalty and devotion. Now she wants privacy? When Megan requested privacy after a very difficult child birth, the whole country abused her, some going so far as to liken their child to a monkey. Very sinister lot. Their dirty secrets can down an ocean liner. No wonder Harry took his wife and son and ran for their lives. I hope they stay far away and not even involve themselves.

Exactly! The most annoying part was how poor Catherine was thrown under the bus and was made to take responsibility for the poorly done photoshoped photos. I don't like Megan Markle but I'll commend her for fleeing this demonic family when she saw all the red flags behind the closed doors. If the beloved Kate can be treated like this, you can imagine how worse she would have had it.
Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by apunanwu311: 10:20am On Mar 23
restoration to her restoration to her...
Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by nairalanda1(m): 11:14am On Mar 23
MrBrownJay1:
this family is going from tragedy to tragedy... 1st the queen's death, then baba Charles cancer, now this one.

as i always say: you can be the richest person on earth, holiest person on earth, when your time is up, nothing you can do about it. (go ask Steve jobs). let them enjoy life fully, cherish every moment from now on and hope for the best.

I doubt dying at 96 is a tragedy.

3 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by komzy589(m): 11:17am On Mar 23
xeju:
Your senselessness knows no bound. So cancer na big man disease? The people wey like your comment even senseless pass you
You are more foolish than you know.
Cancer is an uncontrolled development of cells which can damage vital tissues and the immune system in our body.
Research has shown that the lifestyle of wealthy people can aggravate the symptoms of a cancerous patient that is yet undiagnosed. This is why physicians call it ‘the rich man’s sickness’. Ode 🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by nairalanda1(m): 11:20am On Mar 23
dominique:

Well she got operated on for something that seemed non cancerous/did not appear cancerous initially, even on MRI, and then it does take some weeks for testing on the tissue to be complete.

Sometimes the pathologist doesn't know right away what they are looking at, so add some more weeks ( as happened to one american girl I read about who had bone cancer, but what type it was was another matter. )

Then not everyone like to talk about their illness in public. You even have patients asking their doctors to keep the story quiet. Former American president jfk had a variety of ailments, and yet managed to keep it quiet whilst alive.Of course she had to say something because I suspect monsieur le hacker had already been to the hospital files.

As for doing away with her... there's always divorce. This isn't 100 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by Sparkle777(f): 1:16pm On Mar 23
Sour chops leaves cures and prevents cancer,just boil like 6leaves and drink like tea twice or thrice a day. Can somebody pls tell her. You can Google for more insights.

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by Mordson: 4:25pm On Mar 23
inoki247:
Hmmmn....

The rate at which people are dying now....

He be like say we all jus dey wait our turn as the mata be now....

Oga, where did anyone die in the story above? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by dominique(f): 5:24pm On Mar 23
nairalanda1:

Well she got operated on for something that seemed non cancerous/did not appear cancerous initially, even on MRI, and then it does take some weeks for testing on the tissue to be complete.

Sometimes the pathologist doesn't know right away what they are looking at, so add some more weeks ( as happened to one american girl I read about who had bone cancer, but what type it was was another matter. )

Then not everyone like to talk about their illness in public. You even have patients asking their doctors to keep the story quiet. Former American president jfk had a variety of ailments, and yet managed to keep it quiet whilst alive.Of course she had to say something because I suspect monsieur le hacker had already been to the hospital files.

As for doing away with her... there's always divorce. This isn't 100 years ago.

They're living off taxpayers' money and their life is pretty much public so absolutely nothing should have stopped them from making the disease public. She was kept away for over 3 months and the family kept using badly photoshopped photos to deceive the public that she's OK. All for what? A cancer diagnosis that would have gotten her more sympathy and support? Nah! There's something else they're hiding.
Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23
nairalanda1:
I doubt dying at 96 is a tragedy.

the tragedy is having a queen dying, a newly crowned king being diagnosed with cancer and now the princess being also diagnosed with cancer.... all within 18months.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies / RUSSIA Is Set To Begin Final Tests On Its Lethal Hypersonic 6100mph Missile(Pix) / Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.