Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,528 members, 7,816,290 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead (19679 Views)

Japan: Passenger Plane Explodes On Collision With Coast Guard Flight, 5 Dead / Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed / Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by phemmie06(m): 8:12pm On Mar 22
Let peace reign at least for the sake of the children and the weak ones but there can't be peace until Jesus government comes to the earth, that is after rapture, His first millennium reign would be filled with Peace

1 Like

Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by WantsandMore: 8:13pm On Mar 22
Zelensky go the Biafra Route. Biden is fighting for re-election as Trump has him balls on chokehold, he hasn't the longest attention span right now. Let's declare no Victor no vanquish so that we can all avoid the use of nuclear weapons. I sincerely don't want a repeat of Hiroshima Nagasaki please šŸ™
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by Mccullum: 8:14pm On Mar 22
Putin is using this missiles to make a statement that his new tenure will upgrade the battle from special military operations to full war.

I'm watching as the event unfolding on this Ruso-Ukrainian war.

1 Like

Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:14pm On Mar 22
Is that all undecided.. Nigeria ,a cuntrey of over 300 millions at largely managed peace time has no electricity and still being fed by Ukraine ,a real country at war!Putin is shamelessly and desperate.he can't use nuke cos he knows what he's gonna back in return and very fast too! Blowing up electric installation!damn! From taking Ukraine in two day going three years! overrated oaf,all he does he threaten nuke!nuke! Mr nuke!they ( NATO) are simply waiting for you to do that ,and your beloved Mother Russia is gone forever angry
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by Topmaike007(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22
Wahala
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by DenreleDave(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22
Arobaga:
I love Putin

He isnā€™t a puppet like one bedwetter from Guinea

I didnā€™t call anybody name before una say na Tinubu I dey talk about

Unless Tinubu is from Guinea or has a Guinean passport

Taylor can u just shut up
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by TrackerSK: 8:15pm On Mar 22
sirblend:
According to Odumeje.....If I release my intercontinental ballistic missile..
M'be giya,e wor onion
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by Almunjid(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22
iichidodo:
Seriously, Ukraine needs more support, more missile defense systems, more cruise missiles, more intercontinental ballistic missile systems to hit areas in Russia upto 1000 kilometers from the front, especially their military industrial complexes in the far east. Europe should realize that Ukraine is fighting for them. If Ukraine falls, Western Europe is finished.
And u pray that "Western Europe" wins the war against Russia? Anyone who wished such to others will also wish that "Western Europe" keep enslaving Africa for life. You're suffering from an extreme version of "Stockholm Syndrome". I wish u quick recovery!

5 Likes

Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by 0m0luabi: 8:16pm On Mar 22
iichidodo:
Seriously, Ukraine needs more support, more missile defense systems, more cruise missiles, more intercontinental ballistic missile systems to hit areas in Russia upto 1000 kilometers from the front, especially their military industrial complexes in the far east. Europe should realize that Ukraine is fighting for them. If Ukraine falls, Western Europe is finished.
okay Nigeria send them missiles
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by Emyogalanya: 8:18pm On Mar 22
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGSidjPUrD0?si=n2Tb9Gjl39Vq1F5R

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/22/world/europe/russia-ukraine-war-attack.html
just 5 the cost of the whole arms used to kill only 5 people. Is more that the budget of so many countres. Why not they use it to settle whatever is the issue. Say no to war
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by Coolestguy2023: 8:18pm On Mar 22
Arobaga:
I love Putin

I understand that if you don't insult Tinubu in a day, you might likely run mad

1 Like

Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by muyico(m): 8:24pm On Mar 22
Oya nah! War cont.
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by laivwire(m): 8:29pm On Mar 22
ā€œRussian missiles have no delays, unlike aid packages for Ukraine,ā€ President Volodymyr Zelensky said on social media, an apparent reference to the $60 billion in military assistance for Ukraine that Republicans in the United States Congress have held up for months.

Zelensky, the best salesman in the world
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by owolabi5: 8:31pm On Mar 22
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by Bluearrow: 8:33pm On Mar 22
Domaining101:
Zelensky has to go down as the most stupid world leader of all time.. Imaging borrowing money to fight a war that has to be the height of stupidity. Dey there dey find $60 Billion, no go make peace with Russia just the same way Mexico and Canada are at peace with America, na body go tell una.
He is not stupid!
Is it by force to make peace?
Peace should be a willing thing, u don't bully a nation to make peace. Niger did same to Nigeria & today they are enjoying their freedom. Zelensky is only fighting for the freedom of Ukraine. If u study how countries around Russia don't want anything to do with Russia, u will know Putin is a bully. Sweden just joined NATO few weeks ago, is zelensky also the president of Sweden? That should tell u something is not just right with Russia.
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22
its called WAR for a reason... nothing is off limit (go ask Israel)
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by blackmantis: 8:34pm On Mar 22
Domaining101:
Zelensky has to go down as the most stupid world leader of all time.. Imaging borrowing money to fight a war that has to be the height of stupidity. Dey there dey find $60 Billion, no go make peace with Russia just the same way Mexico and Canada are at peace with America, na body go tell una.

Even with $120 Billion they can't defeat Russia they will only prolong the inevitable. They are searching for 500,000 men who will fight. The problem is that able bodied men are in short supply in Ukraine. Zelensky destroyed his country based on promises and when push has turned to shove. Those who made the promises have chickened out
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by dominique(f): 8:38pm On Mar 22
Domaining101:

He's starting to sound like an entitled spoilt brat. Nobody owes him zilch! The other day he was in Paris soliciting for more funds while his wife and her friends were splashing millions of euros in high end boutiques. He will will continue to use this war to milk America and western European countries of billions while his people continue to perish.
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by Calitoscassius(m): 8:45pm On Mar 22
Zelenski is a comedian not a president.
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by CHIOMAEZEH: 8:49pm On Mar 22
Arobaga:
I love Putin

See you...see Nga .... šŸ˜‚

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfFoWKyZmjo
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:55pm On Mar 22
make the idiot leave dis ppl naa!

angry
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by TheBillyonaire: 8:58pm On Mar 22
When a beggar is at war against a philanthropist.

Ukraine should put their grains in the barrel and fire at Russia. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by stormborn28(m): 9:07pm On Mar 22
Domaining101:

Who told you he is borrowing the money. USA is giving it in military aid
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by Dynamicboss: 9:07pm On Mar 22
TechCapon:
angry
Moscow is currently under terrorist attack with over 100 people dead. Gunmen opened fire during a live concert in the heart of Moscow. How come it's not yet on front page

It is well. U sef see am.

1 Like

Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by Lovenorth: 9:19pm On Mar 22
God bless Russia

1 Like

Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by Krismas(m): 9:21pm On Mar 22
Emyogalanya:
just 5 the cost of the whole arms used to kill only 5 people. Is more that the budget of so many countres. Why not they use it to settle whatever is the issue. Say no to war
grin U think Russian missiles are as overpriced as the useless missiles America hawk around? Imagine Houthi using $2thousand missiles to sink ships while America is using $2million missiles to intercept them. Overpriced.

1 Like

Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by Krismas(m): 9:26pm On Mar 22
stormborn28:

Who told you he is borrowing the money. USA is giving it in military aid
grin Dey play. Zelensky has sold Ukraine for generations to the west. Land lease is not free gift. Ukraine will pay back ^12

1 Like

Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by 1x2x3: 9:26pm On Mar 22
iichidodo:

Imagine after Joshua knocked out Ngannou you gave him lucozade boost, new gloves, and energy drink then tell him to keep fighting. You know what would happen? JOSHUA may end up knocking him to death.

Ukraine used its ground to fight proxy war they will bear the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by Error401: 9:28pm On Mar 22
Do you wish same for Gaza?

Dream25:
I wish Ukraine aren't slavs
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by frankson1(m): 9:32pm On Mar 22
When I told them that Putin wasn't fighting war in Ukraine, 'they' didn't believe me.

If Putin had done to Ukraine what Israeli soldiers are doing in Gaza, Ukraine would have been levelled before 3 market day.

Zelenski, keep waiting for billions of Dollars while the country is being destroyed. After getting the billions of Dollars to buy weapons that will all end up getting destroyed and the fight finally ends, where will you get more billions of Dollars for rebuilding of infrastructures in the cities that have been destroyed undecided

Zelenski, this is not a fight you will win so make use of the WHITE FLAG.
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by Krismas(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22
MichaelSokoto:
make the idiot leave dis ppl naa!

angry
grin Donbas is Russia ethnic populated area. Zelensky should let go of Donbas. Is that not what Moldavia did in case of Transnistria? And also, why are you not angry that America has held Haiti in slavery for 200yrs till today? Why are you not angry that Haiti borrowed money from France to pay France for freedom and independence from colonialism? Close to 30billion USD?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans / Jacob Zuma Narrowly Survives Impeachment / Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.