Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead (19683 Views)

Japan: Passenger Plane Explodes On Collision With Coast Guard Flight, 5 Dead / Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed / Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by makjo900: 12:30am On Mar 23
Lexusgs430:

They have been doing their best for over 2 years now, hitting russia and it's interest.......

That's just freestyle. If Russia really hit Ukraine, like Isreal is hitting Palestine then the sound will be different
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by PropertyBuying(f): 12:55am On Mar 23
When will this war end finally?
tommy589:
Avoid war, act like mumu for awhile until you have the military strength you no gree

Your supporters are miles away and not experiencing the horrors of this devastation
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by Lexusgs430: 2:13am On Mar 23
makjo900:

That's just freestyle. If Russia really hit Ukraine, like Isreal is hitting Palestine then the sound will be different

All I hope for, is Ukraine gets their country back (from putin's aggression)....

And russia pays to rebuild Ukraine.....
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by Burgerlomo: 3:23am On Mar 23
fuckJones:
are you referring Putin to your father?

Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by Omalicious1: 3:31am On Mar 23
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGSidjPUrD0?si=n2Tb9Gjl39Vq1F5R

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/22/world/europe/russia-ukraine-war-attack.html

Well Mr Putin, If you don't use same energy to wipe out ISIS for what they did in Moscow, then its a shame
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by chrisblack1234: 3:51am On Mar 23
Ukraine fighting war they can't win..I shake my head..
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by Chukwuka319(m): 5:04am On Mar 23
Ukraine has gotten to the stage where she can't fight very well without ammunition and financial aid from NATO and individual ally countries.
While she's struggling to procure weapons to keep fighting, Russia on the other hand is quickly restocking her weapons supply, upgrading her manufacturing and increasing spending budget on defence sector.
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by sonofsteven: 5:10am On Mar 23
Arobaga:
I love Putin

He isn’t a puppet like one bedwetter from Guinea

I didn’t call anybody name before una say na Tinubu I dey talk about

Unless Tinubu is from Guinea or has a Guinean passport

What's the difference between this in Ukraine and the one in Gaza?
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by maasoap(m): 5:42am On Mar 23
iichidodo:
Seriously, Ukraine needs more support, more missile defense systems, more cruise missiles, more intercontinental ballistic missile systems to hit areas in Russia upto 1000 kilometers from the front, especially their military industrial complexes in the far east. Europe should realize that Ukraine is fighting for them. If Ukraine falls, Western Europe is finished.

The same thinking that landed Ukraine in this trouble in the first instance. What Ukraine needs is to cut her losses and sit to down with Russia to discuss. There is no amount of weapons that other countries will supply Ukraine that will make her equal Russia militarily
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by maasoap(m): 5:45am On Mar 23
Lexusgs430:

All I hope for, is Ukraine gets their country back (from putin's aggression)....

Pay to rebuild? grin grin grin. That's a very tall dream
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by maasoap(m): 5:50am On Mar 23
omoadeleye:
Can't Ukraine just start bombarding Russia too?
No means to do that and no country wants to get involve in that by supplying them the needed weapons. All the weapons donated to the Ukraine came with certain conditions grin grin grin
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by maasoap(m): 5:51am On Mar 23
leathalbeast:
I hope trump wins so that all this will end soon, Putin is going too far
Putin is a better human being than Netanyahu in a million times
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by BigBashiru: 6:35am On Mar 23
iichidodo:
Seriously, Ukraine needs more support, more missile defense systems, more cruise missiles, more intercontinental ballistic missile systems to hit areas in Russia upto 1000 kilometers from the front, especially their military industrial complexes in the far east. Europe should realize that Ukraine is fighting for them. If Ukraine falls, Western Europe is finished.

Western Europe the deep state luciferians should be finished and fast.
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by PepeXKermit: 6:37am On Mar 23
wman:
Omo. This thing is still going on.

The thing about war is that once it continues for long, the whole world will forget you and move on to other trends.

Look at Israel Palestine for example, they don't talk about it like before.

May we never experience war.

May we never exoerience war like say the people wey dey exoerience am deserve am. Oga from a spirotual and politocal ppont of view, war is inevitable especially in a useless country like nigeria, you are already in war but you do not know it yet.
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by PepeXKermit: 6:39am On Mar 23
iichidodo:

And Ukraine has fallen already. No economy, millioms are displaced, destroyed homes amd families amd you dey talk say if ukraine falls, it has already fallen oga..
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by PepeXKermit: 6:42am On Mar 23
leathalbeast:
I hope trump wins so that all this will end soon, Putin is going too far

Putin os going too far but Netanyahu is doing the right thing ba? Una dey mad for head
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by GreatOchuks: 7:26am On Mar 23
It's a Lie , YouCrane is winning the War .
They have successfully pursued the Rushians back and are even marching to invade Moscow as we speak ..
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by Krismas(m): 7:32am On Mar 23
StudyBarn:

Hey parrot! How is Europe finished if Ukraine falls? Stop parroting slogans you read in some corner of the internet and start thinking for yourself. Russia can't take all of Ukraine much less NATO members that'd automatically trigger Article 5. *Yinmu* blah blah blah Europe is finished! African parrot tongue
grin Mvmv
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by makjo900: 7:57am On Mar 23
Lexusgs430:

Would any of this have happend if Russians in Donbass weren't suppressed and NATO moving to Russia borders through Ukraine?
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by uniquetechng: 7:59am On Mar 23
Domaining101:
Zelensky has to go down as the most stupid world leader of all time.. Imaging borrowing money to fight a war that has to be the height of stupidity. Dey there dey find $60 Billion, no go make peace with Russia just the same way Mexico and Canada are at peace with America, na body go tell una.
Mexico and Canada didn't cede any part of their land and people to America, Ukraine is a sovereign nation and you don't expect her leader who swore to defend his people and sovereignty to handover the country to an invader.

1 Like

Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by Washere(m): 8:23am On Mar 23
kestolove95:
Puttin the killer
what can you call Natanyahu then?
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by THEGALADIMA(m): 9:37am On Mar 23
You a fool and a wannabe, how can you love a mass killer such as Putin.
You so stupid

Arobaga:
I love Putin

Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by Padipadi(m): 9:38am On Mar 23
Arobaga:
I love Putin

the day DSS ll catch u is coming
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by StudyBarn: 9:54am On Mar 23
uniquetechng:
Mexico and Canada didn't cede any part of their land and people to America, Ukraine is a sovereign nation and you don't expect her leader who swore to defend his people and sovereignty to handover the country to an invader.

What a dollophead! Texas is literally Mexico, New Mexico has Mexico in its name. I don't want to call you a dunce but you make it so hard.

1 Like

Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by 547muhammed: 9:54am On Mar 23
This is seriousThis is serious...
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by Danisaint112(m): 10:27am On Mar 23
tommy589:
Avoid war, act like mumu for awhile until you have the military strength you no gree

Your supporters are miles away and not experiencing the horrors of this devastation

And Ukraine has been acting like mumu since but any attempt to gain huge military strength, Russia will thwart it. They made Ukraine to end their nuclear program.

That military strength you are talking about is what Ukraine is trying to to do,, by trying to join NATO to stop being bullied by Russia but you have seen the result now.

The president of Russia is just evil. If Russia had treated the Ukrainians right, they would haven't opted for joining NATO.

I will rather be ruled by a U.S that keeps the world peace in check than Russia and China. Leaders from this two countries are freaking dictators.
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by justmondris: 10:47am On Mar 23
Lexusgs430:

Ukraine already attacking refineries + concerts, in russia.........

This would send a message to russian's, that this war is already happening on russian soil .......

Lol. just they plan.
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by tommy589(m): 11:01am On Mar 23
Danisaint112:

And Ukraine has been acting like mumu since but any attempt to gain huge military strength, Russia will thwart it. They made Ukraine to end their nuclear program.

That military strength you are talking about is what Ukraine is trying to to do,, by trying to join NATO to stop being bullied by Russia but you have seen the result now.

The president of Russia is just evil. If Russia had treated the Ukrainians right, they would haven't opted for joining NATO.

I will rather be ruled by a U.S that keeps the world peace in check than Russia and China. Leaders from this two countries are freaking dictators.

Wishing to join NATO is the problem. Zelensky is not a good student of history. The old Soviet Union of which Ukraine was part of signed a peace treaty with Germany,their enemy. Germany was the power house,but those few years of peace enabled Soviet Union to build their armament and made other alliances until their encounter in WW2

Your love for USA won't let you blame their incursions into other sovereign nations
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by Danisaint112(m): 11:55am On Mar 23
tommy589:

Wishing to join NATO is the problem. Zelensky is not a good student of history. The old Soviet Union of which Ukraine was part of signed a peace treaty with Germany,their enemy. Germany was the power house,but those few years of peace enabled Soviet Union to build their armament and made other alliances until their encounter in WW2

Your love for USA won't let you blame their incursions into other sovereign nations

I don't why whenever the evil of Putin is condemned you guys bring up U.S past activities.

This is what I keep telling people, whatever the U.S has done in the past, I did not and would never support it. Yet, still won't support the attracties Putin is committed in Ukraine unprovoked/unattacked.

You don't justify the killings of innocent people carried out by your army because someone somewhere once did. What makes you different from them then.

If Ukraine had attacked RUSSIA unprovoked I would given my full support to Russia to crush them.

I can't bring myslef to support Putin and I see people doing so like mentally unstable people. Sorry to say. But for someone that cowardly kill anyone who opposes him and always moving with dozens of body guard.

That's ain't braveness that pure cowardice. I gave up on him and his matter completely when he killed Alexei Navalny. Putin is even more evil than U.S. you can take this to the court.
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by leathalbeast: 1:37pm On Mar 23
PepeXKermit:

Putin os going too far but Netanyahu is doing the right thing ba? Una dey mad for head
na ur mama then papa dey mad. Silly thing, if u were reasonable enough you would have asked me about my opinion netanyahu rather than conclude for me and insult me. I really hate stuPId people.
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by leathalbeast: 1:38pm On Mar 23
maasoap:

Putin is a better human being than Netanyahu in a million times
is this topic about netanyahu or Putin ? Or u guys can't read anymore ?
Re: Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead by uniquetechng: 3:33pm On Mar 23
StudyBarn:

What a dollophead! Texas is literally Mexico, New Mexico has Mexico in its name. I don't want to call you a dunce but you make it so hard.
You're actually dumber than I first thought, the original settlers of Texas were from the US not Mexico, and they all came together to declare themselves independent after the Texians battle with Mexico. US didn't wage war against Mexico to take over Texas neither did they kill innocent souls to achieve it.
You're nothing but a ninny, trying to sound intelligent and ended up displaying your ignorance in a public place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans / Sri Lanka Attacks: Face Coverings Banned After Easter Bloodshed. / Jacob Zuma Narrowly Survives Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.