Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. (14540 Views)

Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate / Arnold Schwarzenegger Makes Direct Plea To Putin, Russians, And Troops / Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit To Halt Michigan Ballot Counting Temporarily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Holiness2100: 9:40pm On Mar 22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT2jAIuO4bY?si=xHNedTZ3Km1hJTme
NETANYAHU TO BLINKEN:
RAFAH OPERATION IS INEVITABLE. WE WILL GO INTO RAFAH ALONE IF NEEDED

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Friday that Israel remained determined to send troops into the southern Gaza city of Rafah, and would do so without U.S. backing if necessary.

Netanyahu said in a statement he had told visiting U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken that there was no way to defeat the Islamist movement Hamas without going into Rafah. "And I told him that I hope we will do it with the support of the U.S., but if we have to - we will do it alone," he said.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israels-netanyahu-says-he-told-blinken-we-will-go-into-rafah-alone-if-needed-2024-03-22/

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Righteousness2(m): 9:49pm On Mar 22
Numbers 23:8-9
“How shall I curse whom God has not cursed? And how shall I denounce whom the Lord has not denounced?
For from the top of the rocks I see him, And from the hills I behold him; There! A people dwelling alone, Not reckoning itself among the nations.

ISRAEL will do what is necessary to be done.
The apple of God's eyes does not need the Help of any nation or person.
The Owner of ISRAEL , the ANCIENT OF THE DAYS, THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH, THE COVENANT KEEPING GOD is more than Capable and Dependable to Defend HIS land and People against the Whole Earth.

We are entering into Live Fufillment of the bible prophecies written thousands of years ago.

Dust your seats, check your life. Make peace with JESUS CHRIST.
The Rapture of the CHURCH can happen anymoment.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Amigoss: 8:17am On Mar 23
"i stand with Palestine" about to

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Peterpaul96: 8:17am On Mar 23
Hj
Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Asonaijaaso: 8:17am On Mar 23
Good Cop.
Bad Cop.

Strategy.

5 Likes

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by TrackerSK: 8:18am On Mar 23
This Benjamin is a follower of the 48 laws of power.Law 15 states that you should crush your enemies,not only in body but in spirit.Total annihilation of your enemies is important for victory.And to achieve ultimate victory, you must be ruthless.Isreal is not like Nigeria Christian that pray for their enemies.The Jews don't forgive,they believe in Mosaic law.An eye for and eye.If you price, you must pay.

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by BigDawsNet: 8:18am On Mar 23
Isreal pls forgive dem.

Hamas and the Palestine has really learned a heavy message

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Iseoluwani: 8:18am On Mar 23
dont listen to this western world. their itk too much

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 8:18am On Mar 23
I wish there was a Ramadan pause. Disheartening News

8 Likes

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Judolisco(m): 8:18am On Mar 23
When hamas invaded isreal I knew they've bitten more that they can chew.... Other nations surrounding isreal that choose to live peacefully with isreal is at peace, fact check me....

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by IMASTEX: 8:19am On Mar 23
It costs far less to live peacefully, yet humans will always chose the other option. And finally revert to peace talk to resolve what shouldn't have been a crisis. Just thinking about the complexity of humans in general. undecided undecided undecided undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by NewDea4: 8:19am On Mar 23
Righteousness2:

The Owner of ISRAEL , the ANCIENT OF THE DAYS, THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH, THE COVENANT KEEPING GOD is more than Capable and Dependable to Defend HIS land and People against the Whole Earth.

We are entering into Live Fufillment of the bible prophecies written thousands of years ago.

You're such a dumb monkey

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:19am On Mar 23
Benjamin Netanyahu has lost control of himself.
Dude is modern day devil himself
One thing is sure, he will be held accountable for his actions.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Westerhoffe(m): 8:19am On Mar 23
When Hamas started the attack, there was jubilation among them and their supporters.
They intended to make Israel retreat and surrender when they faced Israel with blood and carnage.

But soon enough, the table was turned 180°.
Israel retaliated, there was crying.

Now, Israel has refused to stop until it's done.
Not even the US could talk them to a stop now…

Those who said Hamas don buy market no lie at all. In short, dem buy market wey money no reach to pay for.

RecentHistory:
Isreal really planned this thing. Hamas shouldn't have attacked Israel. They fell into Israel's trap.

You're so right about this.
Because Egypt said they shared intelligence with Israel that Hamas was planning something big, but Israel didn't bother… that should have been a red flag to Hamas that the Israeli silence was a lure and not weakness.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by RecentHistory: 8:20am On Mar 23
Isreal really planned this thing. Hamas shouldn't have attacked Israel. They fell into Israel's trap.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Amigoss: 8:20am On Mar 23
Righteousness2:

3 Likes

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Hambivert: 8:20am On Mar 23
Irrespective of varying opinions about Israel's advancement in Palestine territories, no one can downplay the fact that Israel's leadership is a determined force in fishing and exterminating terrorists which is a far cry in what we sprogatively have in Nigeria, where the FG and the military pamper Terrorists, their sympatizers and Bandits wrecking havoc everyday.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by NPFLADMIN(m): 8:21am On Mar 23
Untill you have peace with each other, the war will never end. Even if it's called off, it will never end.

The people there will continue to live in fear of the terrorist which palestine believe it's Israel and Israel believe it's palestine.
The 1300 believed in Israel to protect them. Today, they are 6ft under the ground.

The 33,000 believed in Hamas, they had the same fate with the 1300 pipu.

Anyways, I need 17k. Abeg plz dash me. My akkant dey my sig.

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Veste: 8:21am On Mar 23
angry
Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Stanleymaster1: 8:21am On Mar 23
If only Nigeria can handle bandit this way.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by wonder233: 8:21am On Mar 23
K
Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Way4orward: 8:21am On Mar 23
NewDea4:

You're such a dumb monkey

SORRY PAPI

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by crossfm: 8:21am On Mar 23
Hehehe.

Israel no send anybody grin.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Veste: 8:22am On Mar 23
Righteousness2:

We are entering into Live Fufillment of the bible
prophecies written thousands of years ago.

I'm a Christian but I think that you are insensitive and dumb with your statement. So you are the anus of God's eyes. Black man with black mentality.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Stevenson20: 8:22am On Mar 23
Please continue with the good work. What Nigerian government is afraid to do to Boko Haram, Bandits, Fulani herdmen and kidnappers, Israel is dishing it out to Hamas effortlessly.

The fear of Israel, is the beginning of wisdom to all terrorist countries.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Magnetboss: 8:23am On Mar 23
Although I'm highly against the killing of women and children,but I totally agree with Israel. They must wipe out every members of this deadly Hamas group and that can't be done unless they enter Rafah.. Hamas and other terror group must learn a very great lesson from all of this moving forward..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Meistermhynd(m): 8:23am On Mar 23
It’s well with all this international wars. Please can someone help with change to transport myself to work 🙏🏾 I would mostly be grateful if you can help 🙏🏾
Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Yelight(m): 8:24am On Mar 23
RecentHistory:

That single attack now justifies whatever Israel did, is doing and will do. That's why it is always good to think things through first

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Robertgreene1(m): 8:24am On Mar 23
Interesting....so you can delay the forthcoming elections that you will woefully loose just like your comedian distant cousin is doing in Ukraine abi?
Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by NOwazobia: 8:24am On Mar 23
Ok then
Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by cassyrooy(m): 8:25am On Mar 23
RecentHistory:
That was what I said immediately Israel began retaliation and commenced countermeasures.

They knew Hamas was planning but didn't launch any preemptive attacks because of the political implications, but now, its a legal bloodbath and no official capacity can stop them.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Putin Warns Of Problems With Finland After West "Dragged It Into NATO" / Elizabeth Truss: Buhari, Biden, Macron, Scholz, Others Congratulate New UK PM / Islamic State Group Claims Responsibility For Uganda Bombings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.