Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. (14541 Views)

Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate / Arnold Schwarzenegger Makes Direct Plea To Putin, Russians, And Troops / Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit To Halt Michigan Ballot Counting Temporarily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by YelloweWest: 8:25am On Mar 23
If this bloody thirsty devil does not face war crimes, the International Court of Justice should just be shut down!

I'm a Christian and my prayers are with the Palestinian People.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Willed042(m): 8:28am On Mar 23
NOETHNICITY:
Benjamin Netanyahu has lost control of himself.
Dude is modern day devil himself
One thing is sure, he will be held accountable for his actions.
You said he and not Isreal. U forge this people are warriors who are not afraid of death. The worst the international community can do is an arrest warrant. Even on that, no body can still arrest him. You can't not enforce tye arrest among his allies just as Putin have not been arrested even with the arrest warrant. Every Israeli leader would do what Netanyahu is doing. You can not live in peace when ur neighbour has an innate aim to annihilate u from existence.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Cantonese: 8:28am On Mar 23
NOETHNICITY:
Benjamin Netanyahu has lost control of himself.
Dude is modern day devil himself
One thing is sure, he will be held accountable for his actions.

How would you then describe Vladimir Putin please?

5 Likes

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Robertgreene1(m): 8:29am On Mar 23

Robertgreene1:
lntresting So you can delay the forthcoming elections that you will woefully loose just like the comedian is doing in Ukraine abi?
Blood suckers
I don't what's about political power...but once you have it...you must become a blood sucker!!!
Just see Zelensky that was campaigning with the mantra of making peace with Russia and peacefully ending the low-scale insurgency in the Donbas...
Then he was voted in to deliver on that promise and the reverse became the case... he started misbehaving and killing his people all in the name of joining NATO
Mtcheew...

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by YelloweWest: 8:30am On Mar 23
Judolisco:
When hamas invaded isreal I knew they've bitten more that they can chew.... Other nations surrounding isreal that choose to live peacefully with isreal is at peace, fact check me....

Isreal is not stealing land and killing hundreds of thousands of its other neighbors like the are with Palestine.

Fact chech me...

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by PointZerom: 8:31am On Mar 23
TrackerSK:
This Benjamin is a follower of the 48 laws of power.Law 15 states that you should crush your enemies,not only in body but in spirit.Total annihilation of your enemies is important for victory.And to achieve ultimate victory, you must be ruthless.Isreal is not like Nigeria Christian that pray for their enemies.The Jews don't forgive,they believe in Mosaic law.An eye for and eye.If you price, you must pay.

The law further said.. "while crushing your enemies, don't bother about their revenge"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by magabounce(m): 8:31am On Mar 23
Hmmmmmm
Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Ravenna: 8:31am On Mar 23
BigDawsNet:
Isreal pls forgive dem.

Hamas and the Palestine has really learned a heavy message

No, they don't learn.

They're still holding more than 100 Israeli hostage since last October.

IDF should annihilate Palestinians, push gazans to the Mediterranean, others in West Bank to Lebanon or anywhere like Hell.

That's when they will learn

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:32am On Mar 23
Willed042:

You said he and not Isreal. U forge this people are warriors who are not afraid of death. The worst the international community can do is an arrest warrant. Even on that, no body can still arrest him. You can't not enforce tye arrest among his allies just as Putin have not been arrested even with the arrest warrant. Every Israeli leader would do what Netanyahu is doing. [s]You can not live in peace when ur neighbour has an innate aim to annihilate u from existence.[/s]
Its the other way round. You cannot live in peace when you have an innate desire to annihilate your neighbors.

This is what Isreal has been doing for 75yrs

Read a book please

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Willed042(m): 8:32am On Mar 23
YelloweWest:
If this bloody thirsty devil does not face war crimes, the International Court of Justice should just be shut down!

I'm a Christian and my prayers are with the Palestinian People.
My friend concentrate ur prayers to urselve because u actually do not know the hatred of those u seems to defend against u. Most times they would tell u the jews hate the Christian more compare to the Muslims but ask them if ever they had the Jews declaring jihad against non believers through the instrument of terrorism.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by jonnyjustcome22: 8:33am On Mar 23
It will get to a time when telling a child don't kill me will be change to don't kill yourself. This is what is happening to Hamas.

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by epainos: 8:35am On Mar 23
Israel no wan gree. Lol. Hamas don buy market. grin Their old tactics of faking children and women killing that used to make Israel halt their offensive actions aren't working. Israel has shown they don't care. Their own is to dish out warnings to kids and women to leave areas where they want to carry out operations. By now, kids and women should know that they aren't tools that stop Israel anymore. They don't move, they die. grin

I am just observing from afar. Nothing concerns me with this war cos both Israel and Palestine no send Naija. So, a no send whatever is going on there. If Israel should level the whole of Gaza, na dem wahala. Not mine. I am only concerned about Nigeria and West Africa. We have enough issues to address here. wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Mubiola360: 8:37am On Mar 23
Righteousness2:

ISRAEL will do what is necessary to be done.
The apple of God's eyes does not need the Help of any nation or person.
The Owner of ISRAEL , the ANCIENT OF THE DAYS, THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH, THE COVENANT KEEPING GOD is more than Capable and Dependable to Defend HIS land and People against the Whole Earth.

We are entering into Live Fufillment of the bible prophecies written thousands of years ago.

Dust your seats, check your life. Make peace with JESUS CHRIST.
The Rapture of the CHURCH can happen anymoment.
Guy, it is now obvious that you do not understand the Bible,
So killing children, women, innocent civilians, destroying churches, mosque, hospitals, targeting journalists, ambulances, schools is justified by you ?
Digging out graves, grabbing lands and chasing out people while erecting their own infrastructure , imprisoning children and women for years without offense is okay by you?
Then you need to check your religion because no religion preaches such.
This attribute can only be embrace by evil human ( terrorist) and hide under the canopy of Religion.
Islam teaches that who so ever kills a single soul is as if he has killed the whole of humanity, same thing goes to Christianity.
Mr Man, read the history of how this present Isreal came about before throwing your support for their action.
I pray you find understanding.

4 Likes

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by stealmatic(m): 8:44am On Mar 23
NewDea4:

You're such a dumb monkey

A very big one at that
Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by stealmatic(m): 8:46am On Mar 23
Mubiola360:
Guy, it is now obvious that you do not understand the Bible,
So killing children, women, innocent civilians, destroying churches, mosque, hospitals, targeting journalists, ambulances, schools is justified by you ?
Digging out graves, grabbing lands and chasing out people while erecting their own infrastructure , imprisoning children and women for years without offense is okay by you?
Then you need to check your religion because no religion preaches such.
This attribute can only be embrace by evil human ( terrorist) and hide under the canopy of Religion.
Islam teaches that who so ever kills a single soul is as if he has killed the whole of humanity, same thing goes to Christianity.
Mr Man, read the history of how this present Isreal came about before throwing your support for their action.
I pray you find understanding.

Check properly he is one of those fake pastors sleeping with fellow members,u can imagine the utterances,

4 Likes

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Basicend: 8:46am On Mar 23
That's right.

Israel is a sovereign state.

America, Canada, South Africa, UK and all those unstable serpents can go an hug transformer.
Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Willed042(m): 8:48am On Mar 23
NOETHNICITY:
Its the other way round. You cannot live in peace when you have an innate desire to annihilate your neighbors.

This is what Isreal has been doing for 75yrs

Read a book please
My friend go read the timelines of the conflicts between palistine and isreali. The palistine backed by their Arab brothers are always on the attack side. When Isreali defended and won over territories u guys then expect them to return to the 1948 partition... the same agreement they failed to honor by declaring war against the isreali. The origin of Isreali occupation is the product the Arab world innate desire to annihilate Isreal through Palistine as a base.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Originalsly: 8:48am On Mar 23
Righteousness2:

ISRAEL will do what is necessary to be done.
The apple of God's eyes does not need the Help of any nation or person.
The Owner of ISRAEL , the ANCIENT OF THE DAYS, THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH, THE COVENANT KEEPING GOD is more than Capable and Dependable to Defend HIS land and People against the Whole Earth.

We are entering into Live Fufillment of the bible prophecies written thousands of years ago.

Dust your seats, check your life. Make peace with JESUS CHRIST.
The Rapture of the CHURCH can happen anymoment.

What is the difference between present day Israel and Sodom and Gomorrah? Why did God destroy Sodom and Gomorrah? Are you suggesting God is a hypocrite? ... to condemn and destroy Sodom and Gomorrah but protect Israel for the same reason? Israelis are atheists ... Zionists ... they do not believe in the Torah nor the Bible. Jews believe in the Torah and have nothing to do with Israelis...do not support the Israeli government... do not fly the flag of Israel ... do not join the army and are imprisoned for not doing so ... do not fight in their wars and matter of fact are the main ones organizing the numerous and massive protests against the genocide.... and here you are.... proudly proclaiming these Sodomites as the Apple of God's eyes. Isn't this blasphemy?

"You can take the horse to the water but you can't make him drink."

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by bigcasava1(m): 8:48am On Mar 23
I love this man, God bless Israel.
Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Stephench: 8:52am On Mar 23
Israel and the US think the world is still foolish. The world is seeing through their antics

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by boom99(m): 8:54am On Mar 23
USA WILL DEFINITELY ABANDON ISREAL. IT WON'T BE LONG
Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:56am On Mar 23
The God of Isreal is the only God there is. We either align with Him or get thrown into hell like a piece of rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by RecentHistory: 8:57am On Mar 23
cassyrooy:
That was what I said immediately Israel began retaliation and commenced countermeasures.

They knew Hamas was planning but didn't launch any preemptive attacks because of the political implications, but now, its a legal bloodbath and no official capacity can stop them.

Egyptian intelligence got wind of the planning of the attacks and warned Israel. The Israeli told Egypt that Hamas would not be so stupid. Meanwhile, Israel knew before Egypt and decided to lay low.

All those standing with Palestine, how many of them are sending aid to Palestinians?
How many of them are offering Palestinians refuge?

8 Likes

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by RecentHistory: 8:58am On Mar 23
boom99:
USA WILL DEFINITELY ABANDON ISREAL. IT WON'T BE LONG

According to history, Israel didn't need USA to trash half a dozen Arab countries during the 6 day war.

6 Likes

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by themanderon: 9:00am On Mar 23
BigDawsNet:
Isreal pls forgive dem.

Hamas and the Palestine has really learned a heavy message

Hamas does not learn any lessons. Seems you don't know how these guys think. Give them about 10 years or less and they will relaunch another attack. They only understand violence and death and Israel is giving it to them not for the first time but Israel is now more relentless than ever.

8 Likes

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by israelmao(m): 9:01am On Mar 23
No one confronts Israel and goes scot free.

5 Likes

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by gigabyte13: 9:02am On Mar 23
If we have to
WE WILL DO IT ALONE
A president with ballsssssss
A determined country
It is now or never.
Uproot all terrorists with whatever means or convention...
Death to all terrorists

4 Likes

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Judolisco(m): 9:05am On Mar 23
YelloweWest:

Isreal is not stealing land and killing hundreds of thousands of its other neighbors like the are with Palestine.

Fact chech me...
learn history bro

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by iLegendd(m): 9:06am On Mar 23
I feel Isreal controls the US.

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by Ivimmanuel: 9:06am On Mar 23
Cantonese:

How would you then describe Vladimir Putin please?
that war situation was avoidable
Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by BigDawsNet: 9:12am On Mar 23
themanderon:

Hamas does not learn any lessons. Seems you don't know how these guys think. Give them about 10 years or less and they will relaunch another attack. They only understand violence and death and Israel is giving it to them not for the first time but Israel is now more relentless than ever.

This current isreal invasion has been the biggest war between isreal and the Palestinian... they lost so many people....

Isreal is currently taking over 80% of land that belongs to them now... so for them regrouping and staging another attack to the Israelites is like deleting the existence of Palestinian from the map

4 Likes

Re: Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. by BigDawsNet: 9:14am On Mar 23
Ravenna:

No, they don't learn.

They're still holding more than 100 Israeli hostage since last October.

IDF should annihilate Palestinians, push gazans to the Mediterranean, others in West Bank to Lebanon or anywhere like Hell.

That's when they will learn

They are very stubborn for holding hostages till date... well I'm not isreal will be stopping anytime soon u til they Recive back dia people

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Putin Warns Of Problems With Finland After West "Dragged It Into NATO" / Elizabeth Truss: Buhari, Biden, Macron, Scholz, Others Congratulate New UK PM / Islamic State Group Claims Responsibility For Uganda Bombings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.