Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

A Very Instructive Update On Whatsapp (see Here) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Very Instructive Update On Whatsapp (see Here) (1455 Views)

Facebook To Rename Instagram And Whatsapp, See The New Name! / 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About / How To Cancel Already Sent Messages On Whatsapp - See How. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Instructive Update On Whatsapp (see Here) by money121(m): 11:22pm On Mar 22
A very instructive update on Whatsapp being shared now you should know about as copied from WhatsApp....👇👇

Aside from your two-step verification, it is also VERY IMPORTANT to link your email address to your WhatsApp.

1. Open settings on WhatsApp. Simply click on the three dots at the top-right corner.

2. Click on Accounts

3. Then click on Email address

4. Input your email and submit.

5. You should get a 6-digit code in your email. Copy and insert the code on your WhatsApp popup screen.

6. Your email should be verified.

The reason for this step is that hackers now input their email address after hacking an account thus making it more difficult to retrieve such an account while they continue their nefarious act.

Do so now...

fergie001, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod

4 Likes

Re: A Very Instructive Update On Whatsapp (see Here) by money121(m): 11:22pm On Mar 22
Say No to hacker

1 Like

Re: A Very Instructive Update On Whatsapp (see Here) by CaptainJune: 10:10am On Mar 23
money121:
Say No to hacker

Thank you for the info.
Re: A Very Instructive Update On Whatsapp (see Here) by MrsAminaBello(f): 8:23pm On Mar 23
HellVictorinho6:

Can u help me with 2k sir?
DKM123 dey disguise with several monikers she uses for begging
Re: A Very Instructive Update On Whatsapp (see Here) by sulakishop(m): 9:41pm On Mar 23
Stale news but thanks all the same. Some ain't aware
Re: A Very Instructive Update On Whatsapp (see Here) by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23
MrsAminaBello:
DKM123 dey disguise with several monikers she uses for begging

No

She insults me bcuz i seek financial help online but that wont solve anything
Re: A Very Instructive Update On Whatsapp (see Here) by DKM123: 10:58pm On Mar 23
HellVictorinho6:

No

She insults me bcuz i seek financial help online but that wont solve anything

The 40 year old expelled teacher Victor Omerigwe, a paedoph!le g@y rap!st and Ch!ld molester, resident Nairaland beggar and perpetual internet scammer also known as HellVictorinho6 aka TrustNone aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello. aka abba190 and 40 other monikers....

If you like, keep mentioning me with lies, I will keep coming for you until you are arrested for scouting for underaged kids on the internet to m0lest. You must pay for all your evul doings

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Applications / Now Browse Free On Your Pc With Mtn ,glo And Zain / Configuring China Phone For Internet Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.