Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,679 members, 7,827,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) (36970 Views)

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Attack In Kerman, Iran / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Sri Lanka Bombings: Shows Pictures Of Attackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24
Bigseven:
grin pele

Still pained right? You have a lot to learn Lad.
Me deactivation of my account keh grin lad, understand that I’m not in competition of stupidity with you or lack of manners, you’ve won already. grin check my profile, I’m not a disgrace to my fam like you. Such an immoral person but I won’t say your parents are immoral is just your upbringing has……. Which is why you are what you are. Buh I realize that you need help grin
Until you stop speaking English and learn decorum in public social spaces you’re a loser. I wish you’ll use this energy to fix your up bringing but then I won’t force you lad. Keep insulating grin because only wild child will insult people online because of simple opinion.
grin grin.

Just shut the epistle, it beat me that you think you've common sense with this your nursery rhymes

See nitwit that need decorum suggesting decorum learning, imagine someone saying they weep for your family

Unthinkable specimen like you
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by imam07: 9:29pm On Mar 24
[quote author=mexicocity post=129088999][/quote]mumu u dont know whom u are talking with. Do u think we are talking about play station here. How old were u when someone like me depends on Times magazine on international news before internet came. Nothing like CNN. I guess u were not born then. I still have copies of these magazines in my archives. U come bring dat your big mouth dey talk rubbish. U think I be neco or nabted exam generation or cbt jamb exam generation. How old were u when USSR was broken down into different countries. Nah novels we dey read at our prime time not play station wey your generation dey indulge themselves in.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Babalola0920: 9:43pm On Mar 24
TheLastProphet:
so Muslims have stand for humanity?
Do you really think Hama's want peace and they have rejected 7 offers to have a Palestinian state. Hama's categorically have it in their chatter to wipe out the state of Israel according to Allahs book.

How will an occupier gave you offer in your own land and did you know the so called Palestinian are the rightful owner of the land !

99% of so called jews are mostly from europe !
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Bigseven(m): 10:01pm On Mar 24
wifeesnatcher:

Just shut the epistle, it beat me that you think you've common sense with this your nursery rhymes

See nitwit that need decorum suggesting decorum learning, imagine someone saying they weep for your family

Unthinkable specimen like you
grin lad, you still pained ? Eyah fa. Cry harder trying to justify your poor upbringing and bad manners of insulting people for no reason. grin Kpele cry harder
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:05pm On Mar 24
Bigseven:
grin lad, you still pained ? Eyah fa. Cry harder trying to justify your poor upbringing and bad manners of insulting people for no reason. grin Kpele cry harder

Repeating the same nursery rhymes just to prove you've sense, kid you've no sense and in a lifetime you can't have it

Seems this ode is Ilorin base? No wonder his brain is the only thing not developing in his body

Go and play with your toys with this your low IQ
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Bigseven(m): 10:33pm On Mar 24
wifeesnatcher:

Repeating the same nursery rhymes just to prove you've sense, kid you've no sense and in a lifetime you can't have it

Seems this ode is Ilorin base? No wonder his brain is the only thing not developing in his body

Go and play with your toys with this your low IQ
lad, grin your problem isn’t the iQ but EQ and SQ. You are finding it so hard to justify your bad manners and poor upbringing. cheesy try and work on that the earlier the better for you. I know you are pained so much because your bad behavior has gone beyond correction that’s why it’s easier for you to spew trash and insult everyone over a mere comment grin you lack emotional quotient and social quotient not to talk of IQ. I really feel sorry for your upbringing and that’s what’s affecting you badly to the point that you talk to people online anyhow. Eyah fa! You need help lad grin
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:09pm On Mar 24
Bigseven:
lad, grin your problem isn’t the iQ but EQ and SQ. You are finding it so hard to justify your bad manners and poor upbringing. cheesy try and work on that the earlier the better for you. I know you are pained so much because your bad behavior has gone beyond correction that’s why it’s easier for you to spew trash and insult everyone over a mere comment grin you lack emotional quotient and social quotient not to talk of IQ. I really feel sorry for your upbringing and that’s what’s affecting you badly to the point that you talk to people online anyhow. Eyah fa! You need help lad grin

A for 🍎

B for Ball

Writing rubbish to test your sanity, I don't bother reading your madness post again

You don't worth the time, writing rubbish without punctuation marks, agreement of tenses and making unnecessary vocabularies words won't replace your lost brain

You need a psychiatrist to me not a English teacher
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Bigseven(m): 11:31pm On Mar 24
wifeesnatcher:

A for 🍎

B for Ball

Writing rubbish to test your sanity, I don't bother reading your madness post again

You don't worth the time, writing rubbish without punctuation marks, agreement of tenses and making unnecessary vocabularies words won't replace your lost brain

You need a psychiatrist to me not an English teacher
my boy, is that how you’ll keep being wayward jumping from one story to the other trying to justify your bad upbringing and bad manners? O lad, I’m not writing to compete with you. You are too low for me bro. I’m just passing a message that will help you. Forget the punctuations and typos and focus on revamping your terrible character that is manifesting online. I know deep down you are pained because it’s only you that is insulting here. Sorry lad.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:40am On Mar 25
Bigseven:
my boy, is that how you’ll keep being wayward jumping from one story to the other trying to justify your bad upbringing and bad manners? O lad, I’m not writing to compete with you. You are too low for me bro. I’m just passing a message that will help you. Forget the punctuations and typos and focus on revamping your terrible character that is manifesting online. I know deep down you are pained because it’s only you that is insulting here. Sorry lad.

Kindergarten talk, my boy my lad. Get sense and stop playing around with your down syndrome
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Bigseven(m): 6:47am On Mar 25
wifeesnatcher:

Kindergarten talk, my boy my lad. Get sense and stop playing around with your down syndrome
grin that’s how deep your upbringing and bad manner has become. Lad, that’s bad and your future children will automatically failed because you their future father is busy insulting people online, as such you can’t give what you don’t have. It’s unfortunate but if you finally accept that you’re poorly brought up then you can change the narrative so you can teach your children that DON’T INSULT PEOPLE ONLINE. But then you aren’t learning anything from our conversation only quoting and insult grin product of a failed home

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by TheLastProphet: 7:03am On Mar 25
Babalola0920:

How will an occupier gave you offer in your own land and did you know the so called Palestinian are the rightful owner of the land !

99% of so called jews are mostly from europe !
we also know that jews were chased away from their land by the roman empire? What prompted the return of the Jews to their ancestral land was because of the continued persecution of the Jews where they were scattered worldwide
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:00am On Mar 25
Bigseven:
grin that’s how deep your upbringing and bad manner has become. Lad, that’s bad and your future children will automatically failed because you their future father is busy insulting people online, as such you can’t give what you don’t have. It’s unfortunate but if you finally accept that you’re poorly brought up then you can change the narrative so you can teach your children that DON’T INSULT PEOPLE ONLINE. But then you aren’t learning anything from our conversation only quoting and insult grin product of a failed home

Repeating the same rubbish, monkey you go explain tire, continue to make stupid comment here and I'll continue to deposit senses inside that your empty skull
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Bigseven(m): 9:50am On Mar 25
wifeesnatcher:

Repeating the same rubbish, monkey you go explain tire, continue to make stupid comment here and I'll continue to deposit senses inside that your empty skull

Pained wayward child grin still insulting people grin continue disgracing your family lineage with your poor upbringing and bad manners of INSULTING PEOPLE grin
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Bigseven(m): 9:50am On Mar 25
wifeesnatcher:

Pained wayward child grin still insulting people grin continue disgracing your family lineage with your poor upbringing and bad manners of INSULTING PEOPLE grin
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:10pm On Mar 25
Bigseven:

After all this upbringing and lineage what else do you've on your crackhead? grin

I will be crazy as you if I suggest that you should be taken to the psychiatric, you need be thrown in the zoo till further notice

Oloriburuku odd number grin
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Babalola0920: 2:40pm On Mar 25
TheLastProphet:
we also know that jews were chased away from their land by the roman empire? What prompted the return of the Jews to their ancestral land was because of the continued persecution of the Jews where they were scattered worldwide

Where's the GOD they serve then when they were persecuted..
GOD of israel 🇮🇱
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Bigseven(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25
wifeesnatcher:

After all this upbringing and lineage what else do you've on your crackhead? grin

I will be crazy as you if I suggest that you should be taken to the psychiatric, you need be thrown in the zoo till further notice

Oloriburuku odd number grin
omashe grin na so this lad go grow with bad manners of insulting people online. Ah what a waste of generation to come grin
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:53pm On Mar 25
Bigseven:
omashe grin na so this lad go grow with bad manners of insulting people online. Ah what a waste of generation to come grin

Go and drink urine

O she fun awon eran to bi eranko bi titi e
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Bigseven(m): 7:10pm On Mar 25
wifeesnatcher:

Go and drink urine

O she fun awon eran to bi eranko bi titi e
grin wild child that decided to waste the little effort his parents made to teach him manners. Hmmm
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:13pm On Mar 25
Bigseven:
grin wild child that decided to waste the little effort his parents made to teach him manners. Hmmm

Wild child

Manners

Upbringing

Parents

Teach

Abeg say something else now, you're just reciting poem since and someone somewhere is hoping this idiot will lift them out of poverty soon? With this his gross foolishness? I doubt it
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Bigseven(m): 9:37pm On Mar 25
wifeesnatcher:

Wild child

Manners

Upbringing

Parents

Teach

Abeg say something else now, you're just reciting poem since and someone somewhere is hoping this idiot will lift them out of poverty soon? With this his gross foolishness? I doubt it
grin I’m glad it’s sinking into your dumb dull skull so you can be able to relate with people on social media without been rude. Shingbo! Mannerless lad

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.