Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (29678 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Theama(m): 9:30pm On Mar 23
JooEeL:

holy ghost?? Wtf!

Have u seen him? No. Have u touched it? No. What makes u different from me who doesnt believe that crap? Nothing!

When u soak urself in lies for long, it will become your "truth".

You're breathing in Oxygen?

Have you seen air? No

Have you touched air? No

But You've felt air in motion and I've also felt air in motion. A basic evidence of air exists.

I've felt him, I have him, he's proved himself and I've seen the evidence that's the difference

My belief is not just "theory"

Because you don't believe or haven't witnessed doesn't mean it's a lie.

Anyway, as I stated, even if I debated from morning till night unless you have your encounter or have been convicted by him all my explanations will be seen by you as the "mumbo jumbo rambling of a religious fool deceiving himself"
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by JooEeL(m): 9:40pm On Mar 23
Theama:

You're breathing in Oxygen?

Have you seen air? No

Have you touched air? No

But You've felt air in motion and I've also felt air in motion. A basic evidence of air exists.

I've felt him, I have him, he's proved himself and I've seen the evidence that's the difference

My belief is not just "theory"

Because you don't believe or haven't witnessed doesn't mean it's a lie.

Anyway, as I stated, even if I debated from morning till night unless you have your encounter or have been convicted by him all my explanations will be seen by you as the "mumbo jumbo rambling of a religious fool deceiving himself"

Lol stay blessed bro. Mean no harm... just debating.

No hate at all. Wish u peace.
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by sunkieisland(m): 10:20pm On Mar 23
It's amazing that the so-called Daddy Freeze who calls himself a Bible scholar would come out to make such statement. Even Jesus Christ did not raise everyone that died in His days... only those he knows one way or another (Lazarus), those that came to Him (the Centurion's servant) or those that He met on His way (the son of the widow of Nain).

So the guy should stop whining his mouth...
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by femi4: 10:52pm On Mar 23
GanagiBitrus:

You are not a believer. You are too carnal-minded to understand. smiley
lolz, Did Jesus tell the crowd that? No... He showed receipt and even the pharisees verified it
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Theama(m): 11:21pm On Mar 23
JooEeL:

You too Sir.

1 Like

Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by lotkyes200: 1:29am On Mar 24
Jesus was taken to the grave and he call out only Lazarus do you know why.

Beside the sick seek a doctor not the other way round.
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by CockPit: 2:49am On Mar 24
JooEeL:

As a Christian, I love your debate and logic. Thy are very sound and in order. Hopefully, our people will wise up and get delivered from the these Pastorpreuners.

1 Like

Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Kobojunkie: 2:53am On Mar 24
123yes:
Matter of bringing people back to life is in the hand of God. As believers, we know miracles still happens. Even Jesus Christ our saviour did not heal every one that was sick when he was here on earth.
Stop lying! undecided

The story has it that Jesus Christ healed every one who was brought to Him -- 100%. Your pastors who claim to heal you lot barely cover even 0.2% of those who show up to them and this in a good week. So how dare you attempt to throw Jesus Christ under the bus for the sake of these gods of men you serve? lipsrsealed
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Dincredibleico: 4:48am On Mar 24
This one na obonge foolish man.
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Cloudflare: 5:34am On Mar 24
123yes:
Matter of bringing people back to life is in the hand of God. As believers, we know miracles still happens. Even Jesus Christ our saviour did not heal every one that was sick when he was here on earth.

STFU. Jesus Christ healed everyone who was sick and possessed of the devil.

Chris is a clown for claiming to raise 50 dead people from the dead. What a very careless and unguided statement.
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by olashile18: 5:42am On Mar 24
MR LIE N MR CHRIS 🤥
WHO DROP LAMBA PASS ??
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Qasim6(m): 5:44am On Mar 24
JooEeL:

Taah, get out. No difference; no levels.

See plagiarised religion too wan dey raise shoulder. Comot dia.

What do you mean by plagiarized religion?

You look into Islam and you come to the conclusion that the religion plagiarized?
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Cashio(m): 8:39am On Mar 24
123yes:
the excuse I was looking for
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Calitoscassius(m): 9:51am On Mar 24
See how some ignorant gullible Naigeerians are defending a scammer who calls himself a pastor.

If Oyakilome is really capable of raising the dead he should come out a take Daddy freeze's challenges and raise Mobad and Mr Ibu from the dead, simple!
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Jollydey: 10:14am On Mar 24
All the pastor nowadays also want to turn themselves to God by raising dead back to life even more than Jesus did by claiming that they raised 50 dead people back to life in one year.
A time will come when all this pastor will claim authority over Jesus. They will say they senior Jesus in Miracle and healing
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Jollydey: 10:17am On Mar 24
The only difference between Christ and Chris is letter T. Sooner or later Pastor Chris may claim authority over Jesus.
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gorgeous1guy(m): 11:33am On Mar 24
I thought this guy is frozen. How long before he eventually freezes??
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by JooEeL(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24
Qasim6:

What do you mean by plagiarized religion?

You look into Islam and you come to the conclusion that the religion plagiarized?

Is moses in ur religion, yes or no?
Did Mary not give birth to Jesus (Maria / Issa)
Dont u bliv ure descendants of Abraham(Ibrahim)?
Dont u believe in heaven/hell (al jannah/ firdaus and jahannam)?
Dont u believe in god and satan (shaytan)?

————

Baba go and sit down abeg
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by JooEeL(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24
CockPit:

As a Christian, I love your debate and logic. Thy are very sound and in order. Hopefully, our people will wise up and get delivered from the these Pastorpreuners.

Thx bro

1 Like

Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Qasim6(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24
JooEeL:

Is moses in ur religion, yes or no?
Did Mary not give birth to Jesus (Maria / Issa)
Dont u bliv ure descendants of Abraham(Ibrahim)?
Dont u believe in heaven/hell (al jannah/ firdaus and jahannam)?
Dont u believe in god and satan (shaytan)?

————

Baba go and sit down abeg

And what if Moses, Jesus, Noah, Job, Solomon are in our religion?

Are there 2 Gods?

We believe it is the same God that sent Abraham, Moses, Jesus sent Muhammad; so there message should be the same.

Imagine u as a teacher of 3 different students, u tutor them same things, u prepare exam for ur students and they submitted similar answer. Are u just going to conclude they copied each other?

Y'all are just ignorant and bold, u'll come online parroting some nonsense you have heard somewhere. Get some education and stop embarrassing ursef.
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by JooEeL(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24
Qasim6:

And what if Moses, Jesus, Noah, Job, Solomon are in our religion?

Are there 2 Gods?

We believe it is the same God that sent Abraham, Moses, Jesus sent Muhammad; so there message should be the same.

Imagine u as a teacher of 3 different students, u tutor them same things, u prepare exam for ur students and they submitted similar answer. Are u just going to conclude they copied each other?

Y'all are just ignorant and bold, u'll come online parroting some nonsense you have heard somewhere. Get some education and stop embarrassing ursef.

Oh, i thought ur religion was a purist one na. Borrow-borrow right, left and centre and u dare open ur mouth to come yarn sh*t.

Abeg shut d ef up and swerve. Religions deh talk, u sef deh carry ur own for head come chuk mouth. Take that plagiarised sh*t outta here!! undecided
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Qasim6(m): 10:24pm On Mar 24
JooEeL:

Oh, i thought ur religion was a purist one na. Borrow-borrow right, left and centre and u dare open ur mouth to come yarn sh*t.

Abeg shut d ef up and swerve. Religions deh talk, u sef deh carry ur own for head come chuk mouth. Take that plagiarised sh*t outta here!! undecided

When the Westerners came across the story of Moses, Pharaoh and a certain Haman in the Qur'an (Haman according to Qur'an is one of the chiefs of Pharaoh); They called Prophet Muhammad all sort of unprintable names, that he picked Haman from the book of Esther and muddled it up with the story of Moses. Haman according to the book of Esther in the Bible was an aide to a Persian King.

Today, most Biblical scholars believe book of Esther is fictional because it doesn't line up with Persian History.

And with the decoding of hieroglyphs in the 19th century, we now know there was a certain Haman in ancient Egypt.

In the story of Noah, Qur'an let us know the Ark came to rest on Mount Judi while the Bible said mountains of Ararat. Just do a little research on where the Ark was found.

Do you think Muhammad was plagiarising and making sure not to copy the errors of the Bible?
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Brenbentondiaz: 10:46pm On Mar 24
Beverlyjean:

Apart from Lazarus...please, who else did Jesus raise from the dead

Jairus' daughter? Widow of Nain's son?
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Brenbentondiaz: 10:47pm On Mar 24
Sheuns:
The Bible records shows that Jesus Christ the Messiah brought just one person back to life. But here is a man that’s not even up to 0.1% of Christ claiming he brought back 50 persons to life in a year.

These guys have turned everything to joke and mockery.

1 person? Lazarus? Jairus' daughter? Widow of Nain's son?
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by blowjohn(m): 11:09pm On Mar 24
Freeze na Antichrist
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by CockPit: 11:19pm On Mar 24
Daddy Freeze na God sent to Nigeria to deliver the captives of the religious businessmen who parade themselves as pastors.

May god continue to help daddy freeze in Jesus name. amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by JooEeL(m): 11:31pm On Mar 24
Qasim6:

When the Westerners came across the story of Moses, Pharaoh and a certain Haman in the Qur'an (Haman according to Qur'an is one of the chiefs of Pharaoh); They called Prophet Muhammad all sort of unprintable names, that he picked Haman from the book of Esther and muddled it up with the story of Moses. Haman according to the book of Esther in the Bible was an aide to a Persian King.

Today, most Biblical scholars believe book of Esther is fictional because it doesn't line up with Persian History.

And with the decoding of hieroglyphs in the 19th century, we now know there was a certain Haman in ancient Egypt.

In the story of Noah, Qur'an let us know the Ark came to rest on Mount Judi while the Bible said mountains of Ararat. Just do a little research on where the Ark was found.

Do you think Muhammad was plagiarising and making sure not to copy the errors of the Bible?

Of course both books contain lots of fiction. Whether u have stories in there like this Haman story u feel aligns more with history does not invalidate the fact that Islam is a copycat of Xtianity.

Baba rest. No dey give urself high bp ontop religion wey come from Arabia. Shey u na arab ni?
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Qasim6(m): 5:31am On Mar 25
JooEeL:

Of course both books contain lots of fiction. Whether u have stories in there like this Haman story u feel aligns more with history does not invalidate the fact that Islam is a copycat of Xtianity.

Baba rest. No dey give urself high bp ontop religion wey come from Arabia. Shey u na arab ni?

Of course 'both books contains lots of fictions, Muhammad copied the stories from the Bible' would be the only logical conclusion for someone like you; you can't think beyond ur mental capabilities.

Have a nice day bro!
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by JooEeL(m): 11:37am On Mar 25
Qasim6:

Of course 'both books contains lots of fictions, Muhammad copied the stories from the Bible' would be the only logical conclusion for someone like you; you can't think beyond ur mental capabilities.

Have a nice day bro!

Brainwashed religionist talking about mental?? People that believe in virgins in heaven after death??

U people are more than deluded.
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Qasim6(m): 12:39pm On Mar 25
JooEeL:

Brainwashed religionist talking about mental?? People that believe in virgins in heaven after death??

U people are more than deluded.

What do you believe in Joker?

The universe spring into existence by itself just like how your gadgets spring into existence by themselves?

The joke is on you
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by JooEeL(m): 4:44pm On Mar 25
Qasim6:

What do you believe in Joker?

The universe spring into existence by itself just like how your gadgets spring into existence by themselves?

The joke is on you

U see why u are stupid? Going by your logic, it means if you presume there's a creator of the universe, then that means that 'creator' is presumed to have it's own creator. And it's own creator must have its own creator and on and on... leading to what is called an infinite regress.

Your logic defeats itself, oponu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is Nature Exactly? / Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily / Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.