Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) (2837 Views)

Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane / Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally / Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Ogene001: 11:54am On Mar 23
Cyberterror:
What are we going to do with these cooked up comments? It is not today that IPOB started impersonating northerners and other Nigerians on social media to sell their packaged fraudster.
Another cowardly wastesider
Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Ogene001: 11:54am On Mar 23
Emmanuel900:
So northerners are no longer cows Abi

If you can't beat them join them, who would have thought Igbo would be so desperate for north validation after calling south west Hausa/ Fulani slaves for years ol

Peter Obi is too desperate, you will never see Atiku jumping from one religious house to the other.

Peter Obi have zero chance as long as Atiku is still in the game and the north also have another chance in APC after Tinubu 8 years.

You think they would give up the chance to have another northern president to vote a subpar and a snake like Peter Obi that hate north and Islam but pretending out of desperation.
Lol. Be taking online banter by common people seriously.
Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Ogene001: 11:56am On Mar 23
Thormentor:

you're so pained grin

They natural opposition. Even now Peter Obi seems to be the president

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Ogene001: 11:59am On Mar 23
drlateef:
I just dey laugh!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Which northerners do not know that Peter Obi is a clown and hypocrite? The churches he visited have been calling him to come back and he never went back since losing election. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Bulabans are known nationwide

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Orinechi: 12:02pm On Mar 23
Ogene001:

What about the north? Peter Obi emerged at the last minute and had no time to explore the north. Watch the game from now.
When did Yoruba become the owners of the north?
From what you have written, u have accepted that Obi lost the election and was never rigged out as many youths believe.
Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Goodnewsforlife: 12:08pm On Mar 23
Ogene001:

This generation of your people are doomed with this mindset. Igbos are better alliesof the north than you tracherous propagandist and they have taken note
igbos are better allies but they were hugely rejected in d north

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Ogene001: 12:13pm On Mar 23
Orinechi:
From what you have written, u have accepted that Obi lost the election and was never rigged out as many youths believe.
Stop derailing my thread
Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Betanaija42moro: 12:13pm On Mar 23
Thundafireseun:
FG should please be giving PETER OBI transportation allowance

The sit of the president is something that will remain an illusion to Peter Obi
Trash!

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Ogene001: 12:16pm On Mar 23
Goodnewsforlife:
igbos are better allies but they were hugely rejected in d north
Lol. Azikiwe, Ekwueme, Okadigbo. After Obi strengthened himself beyond tinupoo reach in the south he is now threatening your only consolation, the imaginary enrmity between igbos and the north which only exist in your dreams. How Peter Obi swept South South despite the tension with SE didn't teach you anything
Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Alexxx2000: 12:19pm On Mar 23
I am a student sir. Make me happy too. Should I drop my account numba?

Thundafireseun:

Hahahaaahaa

Drop your account details…. I want you to be happy today
Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Thundafireseun: 1:15pm On Mar 23
Alexxx2000:
I am a student sir. Make me happy too. Should I drop my account numba?

Pray to be rich
Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Error401: 2:33pm On Mar 23
Wetin be dis. alaye, no come derail tread for us abeg

MatrixReloaded:
Maintain your faith. Do not fall off to entice the unbelievers. I can never worship any other gods except thee that created heaven and earth.

Jesus seems to have (almost) completely ignored the groups who differed from him substantially. He only addresses the beliefs of the Sadducees once, and that is when they question him directly. Similarly, he does not weigh in on the beliefs of the Samaritans outside of answering one brief question from the Samaritan woman at the well. He does not address the Essenes at all. He completely ignores the beliefs of the surrounding pagans, even when talking to them directly, and he explicitly instructs his disciples to avoid the regions of the Gentiles and the Samaritans.
Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by chidi10o: 7:21pm On Mar 23
The next Ohanaeze presidentThe next Ohanaeze president...
Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by hafeeanubasy: 8:22pm On Mar 23
Vinnie2000:

How u Pple claim that ONLY Igbos Support Obi is very Laughable. πŸ˜•πŸ˜„

Is this FOOLISHNESS or IGNORANCE?πŸ€”πŸ€¨

In the 2023 Election, In my hood in Effurun, Delta State (Festus Keyamo's Polling Unit),
PETER OBI cleared everything!πŸ™‚

So we all are Igbos, too?😏
But you are Christians.
.when know the propaganda of islamization of Nigeria with 10yrs straight rule you circulated against MM ticket.
Abeegi OBI only enjoyed religious patronage simple.Of Atiku had been a Christian all you South South would have voted for him.SIMPLE!
Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:27pm On Mar 23
hafeeanubasy:

But you are Christians.
.when know the propaganda of islamization of Nigeria with 10yrs straight rule you circulated against MM ticket.
Abeegi OBI only enjoyed religious patronage simple.Of Atiku had been a Christian all you South South would have voted for him.SIMPLE!

Dat's a LIE!😏

We SS pple voted Obi based on HIS Competence, Frugality and Transparency antecedents.πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚
Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by ba7man(m): 9:02pm On Mar 23
These Obidients are just largely devious criminals.

They register burner accounts on social media using names of other tribes, nationalities and post in favour of Peter Obi to give the impression that he's liked all around.
Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by dododawa1: 10:42pm On Mar 23
Obi is a nigerian

And

He has right to be

President

But

Yoruba lokan baiye
Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by aswani(m): 9:11am On Mar 26
SeeWahala:

Are you speaking for or against? πŸ€”

I speak my truth. I am not for or against President Tinubu or Peter Obi, even Atiku sef, I hold no brief either way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Akpoyibo Resign For His Involvement In Cultism? / Okorocha disguised as an accident victim / How North Sidelines S/west In Civil Service * No South Westerner In Top Ten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.