Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) (2816 Views)

Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane / Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally / Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by PointZerom: 7:49am On Mar 23
Thundafireseun:
How can a sensible man still be campaigning even when elections are clearly over

6 and 9 may be the same to you depending on your position.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by obawinner(m): 7:50am On Mar 23
Ogene001:

It's now the time for mosque to join hand with the church and take back their country from bulabans
I'm glad you accepted his divisive political division on religion line. Same way he divided the Catholics versus Anglicans during his stint as a governor of Anambra state. Be rest assured, his stocks and antics are well documented.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Goodnewsforlife: 8:07am On Mar 23
Ogene001:

It's now the time for mosque to join hand with the church and take back their country from bulabans
u igbos are deceiving yourself

U think people are stupid abi?

An average Nigerian knows igbos hate Muslims n other Nigerians so all these won’t save u

We all know u are doing this to get votes or how can u tell me the same igbos that will rejoice when a Muslim igbo dies is the same igbo going to the north to dine with Muslims

Only fools will believe that

4 Likes

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Goodnewsforlife: 8:09am On Mar 23
Ogene001:

Normal way for una people. Na so una talk until obi disgraced tinupoo in his Lagos backyard
u igbos can keep deceiving yourself, everyone knows who u are

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:12am On Mar 23
Lol,

See flow of Agbad0rians TEARS in this Thread! cheesy cheesy

Peter Obi obsession go Kee Dem last last.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by aswani(m): 8:15am On Mar 23
I am pleased to see this from Peter Obi, I just hope his supporters don't destroy all his good work by abuse and insults of Ndi North or Muslims further down the line.

I hope Obidients stop celebrating when bad things happen in areas that voted APC or PDP, that would just neutralise the hand stretching Peter Obi is sensibly doing.

I doubt Obidients can help themselves sha, that bad loser mentality is in their DNA.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Foreverly02: 8:17am On Mar 23
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Orinechi: 8:39am On Mar 23
Non of the posts u see came from any northern. They are all from pseudo northerns A.K.A Obi brothers from the side u know. What this Obi will fail in 2027 eeeee.

4 Likes

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by SeeWahala: 8:46am On Mar 23
aswani:
I am pleased to see this from Peter Obi, I just hope his supporters don't destroy all his good work by abuse and insults of Ndi North or Muslims further down the line.

I hope Obidients stop celebrating when bad things happen in areas that voted APC or PDP, that would just neutralise the hand stretching Peter Obi is sensibly doing.

I doubt Obidients can help themselves sha, that bad loser mentality is in their DNA.

Are you speaking for or against? πŸ€”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by SeeWahala: 8:47am On Mar 23
Goodnewsforlife:

An average Nigerian knows igbos hate Muslims n other Nigerians so all these won’t save u

We all know u are doing this to get votes or how can u tell me the same igbos that will rejoice when a Muslim igbo dies is the same igbo going to the north to dine with Muslims

It's in your head πŸ€ͺ

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by SeeWahala: 8:47am On Mar 23
Vinnie2000:

Lol,

The tears is fulling basket grin

5 Likes

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:48am On Mar 23
Orinechi:
Non of the posts u see came from any northern. They are all from pseudo northerns A.K.A Obi brothers from the side u know. What this Obi will fail in 2027 eeeee.

How u Pple claim that ONLY Igbos Support Obi is very Laughable. πŸ˜•πŸ˜„

Is this FOOLISHNESS or IGNORANCE?πŸ€”πŸ€¨

In the 2023 Election, In my hood in Effurun, Delta State (Festus Keyamo's Polling Unit),
PETER OBI cleared everything!πŸ™‚

So we all are Igbos, too?😏

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Orinechi: 9:06am On Mar 23
Vinnie2000:

In the 2023 Election, In my hood in Effurun, Delta State (Festus Keyamo's Polling Unit),

We are talking about the North here
Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by omisanjo(m): 9:26am On Mar 23
Is visiting mosques and breaking fast with Muslims how to garner northern votes. U pple set.
Ogene001:
Those who arrogate the monopoly of northern votes to themselves better restrategize.
Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by CrossRhodes: 9:36am On Mar 23
Thundafireseun:
FG should please be giving PETER OBI transportation allowance

The sit of the president is something that will remain an illusion to Peter Obi
While standard living will continually be an illusion to you

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Cyberterror: 9:43am On Mar 23
What are we going to do with these cooked up comments? It is not today that IPOB started impersonating northerners and other Nigerians on social media to sell their packaged fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Emmanuel900(m): 10:06am On Mar 23
So northerners are no longer cows Abi

If you can't beat them join them, who would have thought Igbo would be so desperate for north validation after calling south west Hausa/ Fulani slaves for years ol

Peter Obi is too desperate, you will never see Atiku jumping from one religious house to the other.

Peter Obi have zero chance as long as Atiku is still in the game and the north also have another chance in APC after Tinubu 8 years.

You think they would give up the chance to have another northern president to vote a subpar and a snake like Peter Obi that hate north and Islam but pretending out of desperation.
Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Thundafireseun: 10:43am On Mar 23
CrossRhodes:

While standard living will continually be an illusion to you

Hahahaaahaa

Drop your account details…. I want you to be happy today
Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by CrossRhodes: 11:06am On Mar 23
Thundafireseun:

Hahahaaahaa

Drop your account details…. I want you to be happy today
Online millionaire

Give it to your sister to cook food for your family

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Thormentor: 11:07am On Mar 23
Emmanuel900:
So northerners are no longer cows Abi

If you can't beat them join them, who would have thought Igbo would be so desperate for north validation after calling south west Hausa/ Fulani slaves for years ol

Peter Obi is too desperate, you will never see Atiku jumping from one religious house to the other.

Peter Obi have zero chance as long as Atiku is still in the game and the north also have another chance in APC after Tinubu 8 years.

You think they would give up the chance to have another northern president to vote a subpar and a snake like Peter Obi that hate north and Islam but pretending out of desperation.

you're so pained grin

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Emmanuel900(m): 11:12am On Mar 23
Thormentor:

you're so pained grin

pained ?

But i'm rather amused lol
Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Thormentor: 11:13am On Mar 23
Emmanuel900:

pained ?

But i'm rather amused lol

Amused as to why you're butt hurt grin
Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Temptee101(m): 11:23am On Mar 23

My president

Only you can turn around the fortunes of this country

May the Almighty continue to order your footsteps, guide, protect, keep you strong and healthy and forever bless you Sir πŸ™

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by drlateef: 11:37am On Mar 23
I just dey laugh!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Which northerners do not know that Peter Obi is a clown and hypocrite? The churches he visited have been calling him to come back and he never went back since losing election. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Ogene001: 11:44am On Mar 23
obawinner:
I'm glad you accepted his divisive political division on religion line. Same way he divided the Catholics versus Anglicans during his stint as a governor of Anambra state. Be rest assured, his stocks and antics are well documented.
No division anywhere. He emerged late as presidential candidate and decided to focus on his stronghold instead of wasting time where he is yet unknown. Now that he has launched himself properly into the mainstream he will visit everywhere with same message
Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Ogene001: 11:46am On Mar 23
Goodnewsforlife:

This generation of your people are doomed with this mindset. Igbos are better alliesof the north than you tracherous propagandist and they have taken note
Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Ogene001: 11:47am On Mar 23
Vinnie2000:

Lol,

I pity them.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Ogene001: 11:47am On Mar 23
aswani:

Nonsense. Anybody can say anything. Go talk rubbish about us make we devour you. You think say we send? Na you need obi more than us
Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Ogene001: 11:49am On Mar 23
Orinechi:
Bury your head in the sand like ostrich. Your legendary cowardly trait

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Ogene001: 11:50am On Mar 23
Vinnie2000:

This guy has no political ideology apart from shouting "up and down"

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Ogene001: 11:53am On Mar 23
Orinechi:
We are talking about the North here
What about the north? Peter Obi emerged at the last minute and had no time to explore the north. Watch the game from now.
When did Yoruba become the owners of the north?

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) by Ogene001: 11:53am On Mar 23
omisanjo:
Is visiting mosques and breaking fast with Muslims how to garner northern votes. U pple set.
Mugu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai / If Kosovo, Why Not Palestine? / Evidence That Nigerian Rich Do Not Tribalize, Only Poor And Internet Warriors Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.