Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Emdee Tiamiyu Arrested: Real Consequences Of Karma - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emdee Tiamiyu Arrested: Real Consequences Of Karma (448 Views)

Nigerian Emdee Tiamiyu Arrested By The UK Government For Defrauding The UK / Alfa Tiamiyu Abass Dismembers Female Customer In Oyo, Police Recover Body Parts / Kazeem Tiamiyu (Kaka) Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emdee Tiamiyu Arrested: Real Consequences Of Karma by Frizo: 7:13am On Mar 23
Emdee Tiamiyu, the Yoruba boy who spoke to BBC and caused the UK to ban international students, including Nigerians, from bringing dependents, has been arrested. He may face a 10-year jail term.
He applied for asylum in the UK and was given £160,000. He then went to Nigeria and built a house in Ogun State.
Read full story here
https://chosenozo.com.ng/emdee-tiamiyu-arrested-real-consequences-of-karma/

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Arrested: Real Consequences Of Karma by Sccarrr: 7:43am On Mar 23
Lol
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Arrested: Real Consequences Of Karma by thesicilian: 8:08am On Mar 23
When did UK start giving £160k to asylum seekers?!
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Arrested: Real Consequences Of Karma by jonahhh: 8:34am On Mar 23
thesicilian:

That was his reward for snitching on us… how many asylum seekers then wan give that kind money ? The bastard an snitch and Uk love snitches
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Arrested: Real Consequences Of Karma by thesicilian: 8:40am On Mar 23
jonahhh:

That was his reward for snitching on us… how many asylum seekers then wan give that kind money ? The bastard an snitch and Uk love snitches
You guys can believe anything sha.

1 Like

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Arrested: Real Consequences Of Karma by MetroSip(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23
I really wonder, even dummies can't believe this news.
Britain go give you £160k ontop asylum cheesy
Report from radio wey no get antenna wey cockroach don pai for inside grin
It's either the news is fake or a lot is missing from the report
Note that, till this moment, no reasonable news 📰 source has carried this mumu report; only bloggers wey dey find traffic 🚥
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Arrested: Real Consequences Of Karma by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:36pm On Mar 23
I tire o.i just dey observe the news everywhere.the news never complete.160000 pounds,na Im people still dey enter UK go school grin.everybody for dey apply for asylum
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Arrested: Real Consequences Of Karma by uvie66: 5:09pm On Mar 23
thesicilian:
....my brother thing weak me, people will just write nonsense without checking its veracity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boston Marathon Bomber Tsarnaev: ‘sorry For The Lives I Have Taken’ / Technician Exam Is Get To The Website At The / My Arrest Politically Motivated -screams Adoke's Cousin Arrested For Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.