Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

I Was A Christian Before I Converted To Islam Because Of Love, Now I Regret My D - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was A Christian Before I Converted To Islam Because Of Love, Now I Regret My D (971 Views)

I Don't Regret My Actions - Portable Says After Headies Award Disqualification / Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was A Christian Before I Converted To Islam Because Of Love, Now I Regret My D by Jaysuccesstv: 8:07am On Mar 23
I Was A Christian Before I Converted To Islam Because Of Love, Now I Regret My Decision, PHYNA

According to Daily Post Nigeria, Josephina Itabor, also known as Phyna has shared her experience of being rejected by her Muslim lover’s family because of this.

Phyna, who is Catholic, revealed that she had embraced Islam due to her relationship with her Muslim partner. However, his family strongly opposed their union and demanded that he not marry her.

READ MORE
https://jaysuccesstv.com.ng/i-was-a-christian-before-i-converted-to-islam-because-of-love-now-i-regret-my-decision-phyna/
Re: I Was A Christian Before I Converted To Islam Because Of Love, Now I Regret My D by huptin(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23
They did well, they should reject you. You people always think the moslem are fools... bunch of desperate gold diggers.
Re: I Was A Christian Before I Converted To Islam Because Of Love, Now I Regret My D by soil4soil(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23
Jaysuccesstv:
I Was A Christian Before I Converted To Islam Because Of Love, Now I Regret My Decision, PHYNA

According to Daily Post Nigeria, Josephina Itabor, also known as Phyna has shared her experience of being rejected by her Muslim lover’s family because of this.

Phyna, who is Catholic, revealed that she had embraced Islam due to her relationship with her Muslim partner. However, his family strongly opposed their union and demanded that he not marry her.

READ MORE
https://jaysuccesstv.com.ng/i-was-a-christian-before-i-converted-to-islam-because-of-love-now-i-regret-my-decision-phyna/

Please live by your actions
Re: I Was A Christian Before I Converted To Islam Because Of Love, Now I Regret My D by Dzzzz: 11:44pm On Mar 23
At 24 Na all the relationship problem for this world this uselsss girl done face...If no be big brother she for dey road to Italy..

(1) (Reply)

See Beautiful Celebrities And Women Wizkid Has Slept With And Dated / No Trespazz, Upcoming Stand Up Comedian / Janet Jackson- Discipline(new Album)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.