Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident (48877 Views)

Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account / Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account / Man Withdrew ₦750k From Victim's Account After Shooting His Eye In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident by Greatzeus(m): 12:39pm On Mar 23
Sccarrr:
but we have human eaters like him here as well
Yes, Clifford Orji comes to mind Incase you weren't born then, Google is your friend.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident by Greatzeus(m): 12:48pm On Mar 23
Busi002:
JAPA?

Are you tired of facing visa denials or relying on dubious agents? Achieve your UK, USA, or Canada Visa (student visa, family visa, tourist visas, work visas, ancestry visas, Express Entry, and more) hassle-free on your own at the first attempt with our comprehensive, step-by-step eBook, 'VISA SECRETS' guide. Authored by a team of seasoned consultants with extensive experience in visa consultation.

This eBook covers:

Common Challenges Unveiled: Discover and conquer the hurdles faced by Nigerian visa applicants to get your visa on the first attempt.

Visa Types Made Simple: A comprehensive guide to visa types for the USA, Canada, and the UK, coupled with clear eligibility criteria for each type.

Preparation Unveiled: Uncover tips for gathering necessary documents, understanding photo requirements, and ensuring accurate form completion to get your visa on the first attempt.

Application Mastery: Navigate the online application portal flawlessly, dodge submission pitfalls, and troubleshoot technical hurdles effortlessly to get your visa on the first attempt.

Financial Prowess: Grasp the financial requirements, exhibit stability, and master the art of handling visa application to get your visa on the first attempt.

Crafting an Impactful Letter: Learn the secrets to creating a compelling cover letter, understand dos and don'ts in visa application writing, and access sample templates tailored for various visa purposes to get your visa on the first attempt.

Interview Readiness: Prepare for the visa interview with confidence! Get an overview of the process, ace common questions, and practice with mock scenarios to get your visa on the first attempt.

Overcoming Challenges: Tackle travel history concerns, strategize against previous rejections, and manage unique circumstances like family applications to get your visa on the first attempt.

Post-Application Finesse: Gain insights into processing times and effortlessly track your application status.

Smooth Travel Tips: Prepare for your journey! Learn pre-departure necessities, navigate airports and immigration checkpoints, ensuring a seamless entry into your destination country, alongside numerous extra resources to guide you through your visa application journey.

Stop relying on dubious agents!

exclusive offer: Get a whopping 80% discount on this e-book! Grab it now for just 3,000 NAIRA instead of the usual 15,000 NAIRA! Hurry! Act now and seize this incredible offer!

[b]call or WhatsApp 070 14 60 32 46 to get your copy now!!!
[/]
How many of your family members, probably still wallowing in poverty have you sold you useless book to? Or they don't want better life abroad? Scammer
In short,why not read your book yourself and use it to japa,joker.
Seun,where are your Mods, allowing such rubbish post to spend a second before deleting it. It doesn't relate to the topic and it's a scam.
Re: Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident by dododawa1: 12:51pm On Mar 23
Cannibal
Re: Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident by Greatzeus(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23
StraightGaay:
If you check well, his pedigree is from the tribe of a fallen demon.
You're right, like Clifford Orji,guess his tribe
Re: Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident by hilaryCU(m): 1:38pm On Mar 23
Saturnalia:
Na wa ooo. Cannibalism don enter “AMELIKA” ?

Bandwagons of “Japa” and “Saner Climes”, over to you.
Crazy ppl every where bro
Re: Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident by Killermamba: 1:46pm On Mar 23
Re: Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident by sharpchap: 2:11pm On Mar 23
adekolaelect:
It pain this untrained guy well!!!!

see head like sperm whale
Re: Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident by Sccarrr: 2:36pm On Mar 23
ZekeYeager:
I know the name of Tirimisiyu Wasiu

good for you
Re: Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident by mukthar2000(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23
Clliford orji In wasco .
Re: Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident by Sccarrr: 2:38pm On Mar 23
Originalsly:

Hmmm..... thanks... I didn't know this. Where are you and your family from?... I want to know where not to go.
Biafra.. same town as Clifford Chukwudi Orji,pls keep off
Re: Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident by Sccarrr: 2:38pm On Mar 23
Theunbothered:

Even when Nigeria is not involved you choose to be tribalistic. undecided
don't tell me u dunno Clifford Chukwudi Orji
Re: Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident by Offpoint1: 3:46pm On Mar 23
Makunahatata:
hypocrite! have u asked him to do the needful over ppl from the East insulting ppl here daily?
Abusing words you don't know the meaning because you saw others using it 🤦‍♂️
Re: Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident by Tochi360: 3:55pm On Mar 23
There's no info that the guy is Nigerian but just check the monikers wey comment for the first page grin grin

They are destined to do tribal banters till they stop breathing in this life,it's their destiny grin
Shameless tribalists.
Re: Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident by Balistic4: 4:14pm On Mar 23
Sccarrr:
Telez or Chukwudi?? Just checking 🥲, how can u be human and a cannibal...very sick ppl dey dis life

You're back?? grin grin grin

I see that you're still under trauma. But that trauma will never leave you.
Re: Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident by Sccarrr: 4:56pm On Mar 23
Balistic4:

You're back?? grin grin grin

I see that you're still under trauma. But that trauma will never leave you.
I can see u don miss me, 🤗your greatest nightmare....hope ur life don dey improve?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident by Okeoghenerobert: 4:58pm On Mar 23
Another Clifford orji in the US
Re: Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident by ZombieTAMER: 5:51pm On Mar 23
Sccarrr:
dry... I heard ppl from your side now keep a watchful eye on their papa ,so they won't get shot over a plate of rice..#thereal Ebi n pawa tribe 😂

Fools voted APc and Tinubu

Same fools took to the streets to sing Ebin pawa oo grin grin

Hunger is the reward for the wicked

God is still wonderful cheesy
Re: Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident by CorrectionFLuid: 5:59pm On Mar 23
Mrexcell:

Which guilty conscience? Is the man not american did the report states he is yoruba or igbo? I honestly don't know why u people in this forum have allowed tribalism destroy ur ability to reason like a normal human being always seeing every news from ur tribal lenses so sad.

Seun the owner loves it. They are just helping him do what he loves.
Re: Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident by ZekeYeager: 6:39pm On Mar 23
He's a cannibal. He told me that eating human beings is a part of Islam

Sccarrr:
good for you
Re: Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident by Sccarrr: 6:46pm On Mar 23
ZekeYeager:
He's a cannibal. He told me that eating human beings is a part of Islam

good for him and u 😂
Re: Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident by Sccarrr: 6:47pm On Mar 23
ZombieTAMER:

Fools voted APc and Tinubu

Same fools took to the streets to sing Ebin pawa oo grin grin

Hunger is the reward for the wicked

God is still wonderful cheesy
your ppl selling their children for peanut to chop is a reward for what? Dunce🥲
Re: Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident by Kingzmate(m): 7:31pm On Mar 23
VAMPIRES LOADING grin
Re: Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident by BALLOSKI: 8:15am On Mar 24
Sccarrr:
Telez or Chukwudi?? Just checking 🥲, how can u be human and a cannibal...very sick ppl dey dis life
I do believe we're not all humans!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident by aswani(m): 9:25am On Mar 24
Botragelad:

Source:
https://sjvsun.com/news/bakersfield/man-arrested-in-wasco-for-allegedly-eating-leg-from-victim-of-fatal-train-accident/

I shouldn't trivialise this but this is a serious case of Ebin pa wa o.

They need to check this cannibal well well, he is not only mentally unstable but must have done this before too, hopefully not after killing his victim.
Re: Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident by PropertyBuying(f): 6:19pm On Mar 24
Wonders shall never end!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 / Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State / Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.