Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Tinubu Vs El Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vs El Rufai (1204 Views)

El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? / Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai / Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Vs El Rufai by Straybullet: 8:20am On Mar 23
El rufai has been all over the place like a dog on heat. Trying to shake his tiny ass .

Very restless.

Some say the north is cooking something.

πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚

Listen.

I voted his excellency Peter Obi in the last presidential elections.

I don't like tinubu. And it's not a secret.

But listen again....

You see the useless midget? I will be very happy to see tinubu serve him breakfast.

I am waiting to see how this his ass shaking turns out.

On this I am fully with tinubu, for me el rufai does not represent the north.
My stand is not against the north but against a very prejudiced human being who managed to become governor in a multireligious multicultural state and turned it into a hotbed of religious discrimination.

See as e be

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by MrProlific95: 8:28am On Mar 23
Very useless El rufai

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by helinues: 8:33am On Mar 23
El Rufai is a party loyalist

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by Straybullet: 8:35am On Mar 23
helinues:
El Rufai is a party loyalist

Which party? APC or SDP or arewa??

πŸ˜„
Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by helinues: 8:35am On Mar 23
Straybullet:

Which party? APC or SDP or arewa??

πŸ˜„

Apc now.

Forget about the fake news online

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by Vinnie2000(m): 8:41am On Mar 23
OP, In the 2023 election, El-Rufai fought hard for Tinibu. undecided

He Stuck out his neck and was Attacking tinibu's opponents, including Peter Obi. sad

He even almost Quarrelled with Buhari during the Naira redesign saga,
Which tinibu also Opposed.πŸ˜•

So If he is Aggrieved that he has been Sidelined, he has the Right to feel so.

But, do NOT Underrate him.😏

El-Rufai is a FORCE in the north and can Pull a Heavy Political Storm!πŸ™‚

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by Straybullet: 8:42am On Mar 23
helinues:

Apc now.

Forget about the fake news online

Hmmm...we dey watch.

El rufai has no loyalty...ask obasanjo

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by Straybullet: 8:43am On Mar 23
Vinnie2000:

He Stuck out his neck and was Attacking tinibu's opponents, including Peter Obi. sad

Well, I want tinubu to frustrate that storm.

El rufai can't do jack to a sitting president who is not foolish

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by Vinnie2000(m): 8:56am On Mar 23
Straybullet:

Hehehe!

Tinubu CANNOT frustrate El-Rufai!😏

Tinubu's main Ally in the north now is Ganduje, whom the Northerners calls BARAWO and do not respect. embarassed undecided

On the other Hand, El-Rufai has NEVER been involved in any Corruption Case!
This is a Virtue Hausa/FULANI Pple exhols. It is the MAIN reason they adored Buhari. smiley

As I told you, El-Rufai will Embarrass and Deal with Tinibu, if he really wants to take that Step.πŸ˜πŸ™‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by mrvitalis(m): 8:57am On Mar 23
Straybullet:
El rufai has been all over the place like a dog on heat. Trying to shake his tiny ass .

Very restless.

πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚

Listen.

But listen again....

You see the useless midget? I will be very happy to see tinubu serve him breakfast.

My stand is not against the north but against a very prejudiced human being who managed to become governor in a multireligious multicultural state and turned it into a hotbed of religious discrimination.

See as e be
Nothing is happening it's all apc planned work
Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by SadiqBabaSani: 8:58am On Mar 23
Vinnie2000:

Hehehe!

Tinubu's main Ally in the north now is Ganduje, whom the Northerners calls BARAWO and do not respect. embarassed undecided

This is a Virtue Hausa/FULANI Pple exhols. It is the MAIN reason they adored Buhari. smiley

As I told you, El-Rufai will Embarrass and Deal with Tinibu, if he really wants to take that Step.πŸ˜πŸ™‚
El rufai is finished politically

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by tommy589(m): 8:59am On Mar 23
Straybullet:

Hmmm...we dey watch.

Obasanjo chronicle his acts of disloyalty. Tinubu won't forget how he was part of the gang up against him in Buhari's first term. The way he became a turncoat and rallied against Buhari to support Tinubu won't be forgiven by Buhari's loyalists too

Tinubu cut him to size by not bringing him on board. Whatever he is planning won't shake the table

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by Vinnie2000(m): 9:12am On Mar 23
tommy589:

Obasanjo chronicle his acts of disloyalty. Tinubu won't forget how he was part of the gang up against him in Buhari's first term. The way he became a turncoat and rallied against Buhari to support Tinubu won't be forgiven by Buhari's loyalists too

Tinubu cut him to size by not bringing him on board. Whatever he is planning won't shake the table

You Pple are so Full of BIAS and Selective HATRED.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ€¦

Didn't Tinibu also Gang up against Jonathan, A southerner😏

Didn't Tinubu Gang up against his own Yoruba person Mulikat Akande, to stop her from becoming Speaker under Goodluck Jonathan?😏😏

Tinibu and El-Rufai are like WITCHCRAFT Coven Members.
Him, Bisi Akande, Tambuwal, Aminu Masari, Ameachi,etc all Ganged up to fight and Remove Jonathan.πŸ™

Don't leave out Tinibu and try to Demonize El-Rufai.πŸ˜πŸ˜’

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by Toluwanise247(m): 9:22am On Mar 23
Vinnie2000:

Hehehe!

Dey play…

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by Toluwanise247(m): 9:23am On Mar 23
Is working for 2031not 2027 . He trying to bring things together

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by tommy589(m): 9:37am On Mar 23
Vinnie2000:

Didn't Tinubu Gang up against his own Yoruba person Mulikat Akande, to stop her from becoming Speaker under Goodluck Jonathan?😏😏

Him, Bisi Akande, Tambuwal, Aminu Masari, Ameachi,etc all Ganged up to fight and Remove Jonathan.πŸ™

It's easy to remember Tinubu gang up against Jonathan, but you won't remember Tinubu support for Jonathan in 2011 presidential election. Were they in the same political party? Lagos and other sw states voted for Jonathan to become president except Osun State

All of them are in the same coven and switch alliances when butter is not spread enough on their bread

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by Straybullet: 10:05am On Mar 23
Vinnie2000:

Hehehe!

So why has tinubu defeated el rufais man ningi in the senate

And the Northern caucus is denouncing ningi?

Oga you can't.defeat a savvy sitting president

Na goodluck jonathan mumu himself

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by Straybullet: 10:06am On Mar 23
tommy589:

He is finished politically
Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by Straybullet: 10:08am On Mar 23
Vinnie2000:

Between two evils , I go for a lesser evil.

El rufai is a more wicked person than tinubu...ask kaduna christians

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by Straybullet: 10:08am On Mar 23
Toluwanise247:
Is working for 2031not 2027 . He trying to bring things together

Hahahaha 2031
πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜„ 🀣
Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by softtorce: 10:31am On Mar 23
You live a pathetic life of hate bigotry tribalism n excessive foolishness. Save your soul from this pathetic foolish way of life. The Elrufia you are wailing about does not care about you existence neither does Tinubu.

They both have mutual respect for each other unlike you that do not have respect for anyone or yourself. Save your life from your foolish senseless way of reasoning nobody care about your existence.

Straybullet:

Very restless.

πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚

Listen.

But listen again....

See as e be
Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by softtorce: 10:34am On Mar 23
Exactly, Tinubu main ally is not his deputy as that suit your hate fill bigoted reasoning

Vinnie2000:

Hehehe!

Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by Vinnie2000(m): 10:38am On Mar 23
softtorce:
Exactly, Tibubu main ally is not his deputy as that suit your hate fill bigoted reasoning

Who is Tibubu? πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ™†

U Can't even pronounce your Papa well. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by Straybullet: 10:39am On Mar 23
softtorce:
You live a pathetic life of hate bigotry tribalism n excessive foolishness. Save your soul from this pathetic foolish way of life. The Elrufia you are wailing about does not care about you existence neither does Tinubu.

They both have mutual respect for each other unlike you that do not have respect for anyone or yourself. Save your life from your foolish senseless way of reasoning nobody care about your existence.

We never even start el rufai people don dey beg...
πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†
Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by FiftyFifty(m): 11:10am On Mar 23
MrProlific95:
Very useless El rufai

None of your family tree dead or alive can achieve a quarter of what he has achieved.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by FiftyFifty(m): 11:12am On Mar 23
Vinnie2000:

A shocking rude awakening is waiting for him. Not even Tinubu can underate Elrufa'i, he knows.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by FiftyFifty(m): 11:21am On Mar 23
Straybullet:

Lol. Same Tinubu that lost in Lagos and Osun, the whole of South East and south south (if not for Wike's mago mago in Rivers) on one hand, and won Jigawa, Borno, Yobe, Niger, Sokoto, Kebbi, Katsina, Zamfara, and came second in the remaining northern states including Kano (after Kwankwaso)? Tinubu's saving grace may be Igbo people... The North is done with him. They put him there and they'll remove him from there. No amount of Gandujes can save him. Not even Elrufa'i, anyone can beat Tinubu at the poll at the moment. The man is a colossal failure, highly overated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by FiftyFifty(m): 11:27am On Mar 23
SadiqBabaSani:
El rufai is finished politically

Why is Tinubu's camp jittery then?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by FiftyFifty(m): 11:29am On Mar 23
Straybullet:

Hmmm...we dey watch.

He might have learnt that from him (Obasanjo). Obasanjo's treachery is known to all, except maybe you.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by Straybullet: 11:30am On Mar 23
FiftyFifty:

None of your family tree dead or alive can achieve a quarter of what he has achieved.

Name his achievements
Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by Straybullet: 11:31am On Mar 23
FiftyFifty:

He might have learnt that from him (Obasanjo). Obasanjo's treachery is known to all, except maybe you.

El rufai should write a book and list obasanjo treacherous acts, the sMe way OBJ outed him. Until then, el rufai is the treacherous one

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs El Rufai by Straybullet: 11:35am On Mar 23
FiftyFifty:

Lol. Same Tinubu that lost in Lagos and Osun, the whole of South East and south south (if not for Wike's mago mago in Rivers) on one hand, and won Jigawa, Borno, Yobe, Niger, Sokoto, Kebbi, Katsina, Zamfara, and came second in the remaining northern states including Kano (after Kwankwaso)? Tinubu's saving grace may be Igbo people... The North is done with him. They put him there and they'll remove him from there. No amount of Gandujes can save him. Not even Elrufa'i, anyone can beat Tinubu at the poll at the moment. The man is a colossal failure, highly overated.

I'm not a tinubu guy. I will never be.
But I think he has enough political dexterity to use his office to his advantage in all things.

See how he shot down a looming coup against akpabio in the senate, sent ningi home on suspension, and got the northern caucus to stand with him publicly.

He knows the game.

He has penetrate northern elders forum, employing hakeem baba Ahmed in a shocking move,

Only atiku has the clout to fight him in an election for now.

El rufai is a political infant

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Madam President - Only Way Forward / Efcc Investigating Ogun State / A Vote For Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.