Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Are Things Now Cheaper In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Things Now Cheaper In Your Area? (317 Views)

Petrol Price Is Cheaper In 21 Countries Of The World Than In Nigeria / APC Members Buys Things Cheaper In The Market With APC Card. / Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Things Now Cheaper In Your Area? by cutecommend: 8:50am On Mar 23
Please confirm the impact of what the government has been doing around where you stay.

There may be one or more good news from the government as regards what they are doing to improve the economy. Please confirm if you are feeling the impact as to the prices of goods in your area.
Re: Are Things Now Cheaper In Your Area? by successmatters(m): 8:51am On Mar 23
The APC government have one wish, to feed all of you like fowls, so that whenever they throw you corn, you eat, if they don't, you stay hungry.

3 Likes

Re: Are Things Now Cheaper In Your Area? by AlexBells(m): 8:57am On Mar 23
Change takes time to reflect in positive terms but faster in negative terms so more patience is needed yet the floating of the naira means these changes could as well be a burble

1 Like

Re: Are Things Now Cheaper In Your Area? by Easternmind(m): 8:59am On Mar 23
I pray it does,but no for now
Maybe we'll see changes..

1 Like

Re: Are Things Now Cheaper In Your Area? by successmatters(m): 9:00am On Mar 23
AlexBells:
Change takes time to reflect in positive terms but faster in negative terms so more patience is needed yet the floating of the naira means these changes could as well be a burble

Of course, the changes might be for the worse, like buharri own grin

1 Like

Re: Are Things Now Cheaper In Your Area? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:02am On Mar 23
NO!πŸ˜•

Except for Indomie, all Prizes remains the same.
Infact Pen have moved from N80 to N100.πŸ˜’

Ebola Tinibu did NOT do well at all.
He set the motion for the HARDSHIP most Nigerians face today,
with that Thoughtless and Arrogant Fuel Subsidy Removal Action! sad undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Things Now Cheaper In Your Area? by successmatters(m): 9:06am On Mar 23
Vinnie2000:

NO!πŸ˜•

Has he ever done one thing right in his entire life? Name just one good thing he ever did before? grin

I get tired when Nigerians expect their chickens to hatch eggs and cows come out of it.

1 Like

Re: Are Things Now Cheaper In Your Area? by tommy589(m): 9:13am On Mar 23
Iron rods prices have reduced by over 30% and few other construction materials too. I have no idea of food prices

2 Likes

Re: Are Things Now Cheaper In Your Area? by Goodnewsforlife: 9:19am On Mar 23
Vinnie2000:

NO!πŸ˜•

u igbos can keep wailing

We are used to it

A dog that barks everytime nobody takes it serious

2 Likes

Re: Are Things Now Cheaper In Your Area? by AlexBells(m): 9:20am On Mar 23
successmatters:

Of course, the changes might be for the worse, like buharri own grin
Humanity is beyond politics. People are suffering and whether Tinubu succeed or not, someone like me is praying for positive change and making efforts on the little I can do to make things easier starting with people around me.

1 Like

Re: Are Things Now Cheaper In Your Area? by successmatters(m): 9:21am On Mar 23
Goodnewsforlife:
u igbos can keep wailing

We are used to it

And he goes tribal grin

Very predictable sick people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Are Things Now Cheaper In Your Area? by successmatters(m): 9:23am On Mar 23
AlexBells:

Humanity is beyond politics. People are suffering and whether Tinubu succeed or not, someone like me is praying for positive change and making efforts on the little I can do to make things easier starting with people around me.

Every body is helping people around them, that haven't changed since before the war. What has changed is government cluelessness, like MTN, its everywhere you go.
Re: Are Things Now Cheaper In Your Area? by AlexBells(m): 9:30am On Mar 23
successmatters:

Every body is helping people around them, that haven't changed since before the war. What has changed is government cluelessness, like MTN, its everywhere you go.
So bandit are helping people, blanket statement are susceptible to frequent errors. Not everyone are helping people. Government could be clueless but individuals can design abd protect themselves from direct government cluelessness
Re: Are Things Now Cheaper In Your Area? by successmatters(m): 9:34am On Mar 23
AlexBells:

So bandit are helping people, blanket statement are susceptible to frequent errors. Not everyone are helping people. Government could be clueless but individuals can design abd protect themselves from direct government cluelessness

Bandits are helping their relatives and neighbors, except if you mean to tell me their relatives are not people.

When individuals design and protect themselves, the same government will still sabotage their efforts with useless policies formulated with hate and stupidity.
Re: Are Things Now Cheaper In Your Area? by SoNature(m): 9:36am On Mar 23
Goodnewsforlife:
u igbos can keep wailing

We are used to it

Oga, leave the Igbos out of your miserable life and answer the darn question!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Things Now Cheaper In Your Area? by AlexBells(m): 9:38am On Mar 23
successmatters:

Bandits are helping their relatives and neighbors, except if you mean to tell me their relatives are not people.

When individuals design and protect themselves, the same government will still sabotage their efforts with useless policies formulated with hate and stupidity.

Help and damages should find a balance and that’s when we look at the mathematical average or ratio. By that I can put it to you that bandits are a waste of oxygen becuase the pain they cause, the hate they give far out balance the love in them.
Re: Are Things Now Cheaper In Your Area? by Goodnewsforlife: 9:40am On Mar 23
SoNature:

Oga, leave the Igbos out of your miserable life and answer the darn question!
who takes an igbo man serious
Re: Are Things Now Cheaper In Your Area? by helinues: 9:49am On Mar 23
What goes up don't come down in Nigeria

grin
Re: Are Things Now Cheaper In Your Area? by Ikembeku: 9:50am On Mar 23
helinues:
What goes up don't come down in Nigeria

grin

Find work na

1 Like

Re: Are Things Now Cheaper In Your Area? by helinues: 9:51am On Mar 23
Ikembeku:

Find work na

Find meaningful life now that's devoid of wasting years trolling others on faceless forum.

Those whose things are working for in life can never stoop so low to the extent of trolling others
Re: Are Things Now Cheaper In Your Area? by Ikembeku: 9:52am On Mar 23
helinues:

Find meaningful life now that's devoid of wasting years trolling others on faceless forum.

Those whose things are working for in life can never stoop so low to the extent of trolling others

Delusional as always.

Shatap My friend

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Supporting And Having Interest In Politics / Makinde Secures Investment With Africorp Consortium To Build Factory In Ibadan / Report: Iran Begins Attack On Israel, Launching Dozens Of Suicide Drones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.