Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Difference Between Supporting And Having Interest In Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Difference Between Supporting And Having Interest In Politics (320 Views)

Rare Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Dancing And Having Fun In Court Today / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Supporting And Having Interest In Politics by helinues: 7:01pm On Mar 24
There is this misconception about those who are supporting a party/politicians and those who only have interest in party/politicians.

Those who support a political party/ politicians don't have the courage to condemn what they are supporting while don't who have only interest on politics/ politicians are not subjected to any, so they are free to express themselves anytime.

Also, the party supporters/politicians get paid for their support while those who have only interest are not doing it because of money.

The latter group which are those who have interest are mostly Nationalists, progress and development of the country is the priority.

People should know where they belong to, supporters or those with interest .
Re: Difference Between Supporting And Having Interest In Politics by Korectmann: 7:09pm On Mar 24
helinues:
There is this misconception about those who are supporting a party/politicians and those who only have interest in party/politicians.

Those who support a political party/ politicians don't have the courage to condemn what they are supporting while don't who have only interest on politics/ politicians are not subjected to any, so they are free to express themselves anytime.

Also, the party supporters/politicians get paid for their support while those who have only interest are not doing it because of money.

The latter group which are those who have interest are mostly Nationalists, progress and development of the country is the priority.

Hi, someone told me that you needed a job desperately. What are your qualifications?

4 Likes

Re: Difference Between Supporting And Having Interest In Politics by Couldntfigurean: 7:12pm On Mar 24
Tinubu is brain dead and a failure

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Supporting And Having Interest In Politics by helinues: 12:11pm On Mar 29
Couldntfigurean:
Tinubu is brain dead and a failure

Those in the former group sighted

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between Supporting And Having Interest In Politics by AnambraPikinSel: 1:58pm On Mar 29
Ori Pandora criminal ati awon Zombie e ti dark🥸🥸🥸🥸
Re: Difference Between Supporting And Having Interest In Politics by LegendHero(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29
helinues:

I am a supporter only and I only go where Tinubu/Yoruba goes.

I have no interest in joining politics now or anytime.
Re: Difference Between Supporting And Having Interest In Politics by helinues: 2:09pm On Mar 29
LegendHero:

Na the supporters have the potentials of joining, those with interest is not about party but the progress of the country
Re: Difference Between Supporting And Having Interest In Politics by LegendHero(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29
helinues:

Na the supporters have the potentials of joining, those with interest is not about party but the progress of the country

Then you can say I have interest in politics then. I am not a card carrying member of any party.

I only have two constituents I support. Tinubu and any party at any level that I see is in the interest of the Yoruba.
Re: Difference Between Supporting And Having Interest In Politics by helinues: 5:18pm On Mar 29
LegendHero:

Then you can say I have interest in politics then. I am not a card carrying member of any party.

I only have two constituents I support. Tinubu and any party at any level that I see is in the interest of the Yoruba.

Mainstream politics is the last thing I will go into. It's just a waste of time for me moreover, no mattwr how hard you try, you can mever satisfied people.
Re: Difference Between Supporting And Having Interest In Politics by Malroux: 5:23pm On Mar 29
helinues:

Mainstream politics is the last thing I will go into. It's just a waste of time for me moreover, no mattwr how hard you try, you can mever satisfied people.

Imagine the audacity? A clown feeling funky! You can't even manage your life well and you are talking about joining politics? A joke taken too far. Just know that everyone sees you as a clown than anything else.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Supporting And Having Interest In Politics by helinues: 5:34pm On Mar 29
Malroux:
Imagine the audacity? A clown feeling funky! You can't even manage your life well and you are talking about joining politics? A joke taken too far. Just know that everyone sees you as a clown than anything else.

Stop showing bitterness on all threads. Reand and comprehend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Supporting And Having Interest In Politics by Malroux: 5:36pm On Mar 29
helinues:

Stop showing bitterness on all threads. Reand and comprehend
At 49, you are still like this. Better make good use of your time. By the time you might reach 60, you will look back and regret not taking my advice. Time waits for no one.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Supporting And Having Interest In Politics by helinues: 5:41pm On Mar 29
Malroux:
At 49, you are still like this. Better make good use of your time. By the time you might reach 60, you will look back and regret not taking my advice. Time waits for no one.

In Fave's voice, Bamisoro I won't take it personally with you
Don't be sorry just act like real nig.ga do

Wasted life in trolling. You would eventually bite your finger with regrets in years to come

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Supporting And Having Interest In Politics by Malroux: 5:44pm On Mar 29
helinues:

In Fave's voice, Bamisoro I won't take it personally with you
Don't be sorry just act like real nig.ga do

Wasted life in trolling. You would eventually bite your finger with regrets in years to come
I've secured the bag already. Continue idling away on nairaland. You think the mods cares for you by banning anyone who advises you to get a job. The mods are your real enemies. They won't allow their brothers to be like you here.
Re: Difference Between Supporting And Having Interest In Politics by vicdom(m): 6:13am On Mar 30
LegendHero:

Lol.... See this one that was all over this platform defending buhari and APC in the last 8yrs is claiming woke cheesy

Actually, the joke is on you brah cry
Re: Difference Between Supporting And Having Interest In Politics by SQLmastar(m): 9:19am On Mar 31
vicdom:

Lol.... See this one that was all over this platform defending buhari and APC in the last 8yrs is claiming woke cheesy

Actually, the joke is on you brah cry
Both he and the OP are bigoted clowns grin

(1) (Reply)

A Claim Appeared Online That Peter Obi Met President Bola Tinubu In The Company / Gov. Otti Dethrones Abia Traditional Ruler Over Alleged Misconduct / Top 5 Most Guarded Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.