Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Student Visa To Poland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Student Visa To Poland (629 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Visa To Poland by Nanya112: 9:29am On Mar 23
Please is there a group for students applying for Polish visa? I would really like to talk to anyone that has managed to get and appointment in the last two years. What tips would you give?
Re: Student Visa To Poland by 004gist: 9:32am On Mar 23
Have u gotten appointment
Re: Student Visa To Poland by Nanya112: 10:10am On Mar 23
004gist:
Have u gotten appointment

Nope, would like to know if it's even possible to get appointments. Haven't been looking for long but each time I check it says "no appointments available" . Also heard some scary stories about some people who tried for over a year and still couldn't find an appointment.
Re: Student Visa To Poland by Onekilo: 4:54pm On Mar 23
We can get you appointments.
Re: Student Visa To Poland by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23
Someone from poland contacted me off nairaland about coming to do his Phd in Chile. He did his masters at a polish university and due to no appointment ended up having to complete his studies remotely from Nigeria lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I think you need to be well connected to get a polish visa from Nigeria not agent connections, connections inside the embassy itself.
Re: Student Visa To Poland by Gerrard59(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23
tensazangetsu20:
Someone from poland contacted me off nairaland about coming to do his Phd in Chile. He did his masters at a polish university and due to no appointment ended up having to complete his studies remotely from Nigeria lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I think you need to be well connected to get a polish visa from Nigeria not agent connections, connections inside the embassy itself.

Why did he not drop out after like six months?

Our people and optimism.
Re: Student Visa To Poland by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:02pm On Mar 23
Gerrard59:

Why did he not drop out after like six months?

Our people and optimism.

It's why I laugh when people shade the UK. If only people understood the visa process to other European countries eh grin grin grin. Anyway, Wetin concern me.

1 Like

Re: Student Visa To Poland by Gerrard59(m): 6:29pm On Mar 23
tensazangetsu20:

It's why I laugh when people shade the UK. If only people understood the visa process to other European countries eh grin grin grin. Anyway, Wetin concern me.

Kini kon I prefer Switzerland, Sweden or Austria.... grin grin grin
Re: Student Visa To Poland by Nanya112: 9:09pm On Mar 23
Onekilo:
We can get you appointments.

How do you do that?
Re: Student Visa To Poland by Nanya112: 9:11pm On Mar 23
tensazangetsu20:

Chai, unfortunately I'm only looking at EU countries. UK's education is out of budget for me, plus I'd like to settle in the EU after studies.
Re: Student Visa To Poland by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:21pm On Mar 23
Nanya112:

Chai, unfortunately I'm only looking at EU countries. UK's education is out of budget for me, plus I'd like to settle in the EU after studies.

Go on LinkedIn and add the embassy staff and try chatting them up. Someone I know who went to Poland did this. She was able to befriend a staff inside the embassy that did everything for her.
Re: Student Visa To Poland by lastkingsman: 11:53pm On Mar 23
tensazangetsu20:

Go on LinkedIn and add the embassy staff and try chatting them up. Someone I know who went to Poland did this. She was able to befriend a staff inside the embassy that did everything for her.

See creative. Nobody wants to shine teeth with Jagaban grin
Re: Student Visa To Poland by Onekilo: 6:43am On Mar 24
Nanya112:

How do you do that?

By presenting powerful documentation to embassy officials.
Re: Student Visa To Poland by Nanya112: 6:54am On Mar 24
tensazangetsu20:

Thank you, I would try that.
Re: Student Visa To Poland by Nanya112: 6:55am On Mar 24
Onekilo:

By presenting powerful documentation to embassy officials.

When was the last time you got someone an appointment for Polish study visa?
Re: Student Visa To Poland by Onekilo: 6:56am On Mar 24
Nanya112:

When was the last time you got someone an appointment for Polish study visa?

Last year December.
Re: Student Visa To Poland by hunee: 11:07am On Mar 24
@justwise please close this thread. There is already an existing poland group, check

1 Like

Re: Student Visa To Poland by Nanya112: 4:01pm On Mar 25
Onekilo:

Last year December.

Do you have a website or something?
Re: Student Visa To Poland by Nanya112: 4:01pm On Mar 25
hunee:
@justwise please close this thread. There is already an existing poland group, check

Where do I check for this?
Re: Student Visa To Poland by Onekilo: 4:35pm On Mar 25
Nanya112:

Do you have a website or something?

We can process it for you if you are serious about it.
Re: Student Visa To Poland by CORPSEFUCKER: 9:19am On Mar 26
Jeez , don't come to Poland as a student

Find one poliski babe marry am

Poliskis loves niggers so much if that nigger is fine af and fit
Re: Student Visa To Poland by babakb: 3:43pm On Mar 26
CORPSEFUCKER:
Jeez , don't come to Poland as a student

Find one poliski babe marry am

Poliskis loves niggers so much if that nigger is fine af and fit

Na only you get sense for this whole thread.

I wonder why our young lads are not smart, do you know what your single status can fetch you if you use it right? Marry an EU citizen and become an EU citizen yourself.

These niggers are lame, they can't hear me angry angry angry
Re: Student Visa To Poland by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26
babakb:

Na only you get sense for this whole thread.

I wonder why our young lads are not smart, do you know what your single status can fetch you if you use it right? Marry an EU citizen and become an EU citizen yourself.

These niggers are lame, they can't hear me angry angry angry

The average Nigerian man is ugly. How many handsome men are in Nigeria. How many are fit with pot belly everywhere, big nigga lips and broad nose cheesy cheesy cheesy. Those in the UK havent kissed for years talk less of sex.
Re: Student Visa To Poland by CORPSEFUCKER: 4:53pm On Mar 26
tensazangetsu20:

The average Nigerian man is ugly. How many handsome men are in Nigeria. How many are fit with pot belly everywhere, big nigga lips and broad nose cheesy cheesy cheesy. Those in the UK havent kissed for years talk less of sex.

An average Nigerian man in his 20s is fit and handsome except some niggers that got bad genes or fat forks
Re: Student Visa To Poland by babakb: 4:54pm On Mar 26
tensazangetsu20:

They can go for grannies angry angry angry Naija situation don reach that level.
Re: Student Visa To Poland by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:56pm On Mar 26
CORPSEFUCKER:

An average Nigerian man in his 20s is fit and handsome except some niggers that got bad genes or fat forks

Average is a very strong word. Take a walk along the streets of Lagos and lemme know how many handsome men you see cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Student Visa To Poland by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26
babakb:

They can go for grannies angry angry angry Naija situation don reach that level.

Even the grannies will reject Nigerian men. Many arent good looking.
Re: Student Visa To Poland by CORPSEFUCKER: 5:02pm On Mar 26
tensazangetsu20:

Average is a very strong word. Take a walk along the streets of Lagos and lemme know how many handsome men you see cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha

How many men in the street would like to japa?? None of them

Compare the handsomeness and fitness of men in the Imo state uni and men in Lasu

You'll find out that first is more better
Re: Student Visa To Poland by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:04pm On Mar 26
CORPSEFUCKER:

Hahahaha

How many men in the street would like to japa?? None of them

Compare the handsomeness and fitness of men in the Imo state uni and men in Lasu

You'll find out that first is more better

Story for the gods grin grin grin
Re: Student Visa To Poland by babakb: 5:21pm On Mar 26
tensazangetsu20:

Even the grannies will reject Nigerian men. Many arent good looking.

The grannies aren't looking for good looks, we all know what they're looking for grin grin grin
Re: Student Visa To Poland by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26
babakb:

The grannies aren't looking for good looks, we all know what they're looking for grin grin grin

Dey play grin grin
Re: Student Visa To Poland by Maxxim: 5:32pm On Mar 26
babakb:

This is the absolute truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-a-h-c-o / Do You Wish To Learn German Language Under 2-3 Months For You Visa Application? / Fly For Europe To Lagos And Lagos To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.