Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,120 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State (1504 Views)

We’ll Fight You Till Death – Wike’s GDI Turns Against Him, Backs Fubara / Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State by Ikembeku: 10:16am On Mar 23
Me I have nothing to say because when buhari was president these janja. Weeds wanted to destroy Nigeria yet their slaves can't say pim.

Thank God today bola is president, terrorism sponsors names released.

Things are at least working against these blood suckers, right now in Delta State it is a problem ooo, Fulani is boom at sight o.

I pray they don't mistake hausa person for Fulani Sha

Currently happening like right now , yesterday area boys contributed money to destroy Fulani settlements where they just took .

Army where there to protect them but all to no avail the area boys insisted they must bring it down else army should shoot, that one was in okpanam.

Omo me I like it

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State by madridguy(m): 10:22am On Mar 23
Just imagine the level of hatred.
Re: Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State by Ikembeku: 10:25am On Mar 23
madridguy:

You dey kolo ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State by Goodnewsforlife: 10:26am On Mar 23
madridguy:
he’s igbo trying to form delta

Igbos know for sure no one takes them serious again so the next thing to do now is to claim south south

Majority of people claiming south south here are igbos

Have u ever wondered y they will b claiming south south but supporting igbos in one thread n insulting south south in d other thread

When u hear “I am not igbo but”

My guy just look away

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State by Ikembeku: 10:31am On Mar 23
Goodnewsforlife:

Igbos know for sure no one takes them serious again so the next thing to do now is to claim south south

Have u ever wondered y they will b claiming south south but supporting igbos in one thread n insulting south south in d other thread

My guy just look away

Ogbomisho piggyoru

Ask wetting happen for okpanam yesterday and confirm, I'm a full Delta breed no be must to get razor mark for face .

This matter is lasting 5days now from when Fulani blocked prison warders from transporting Fulani criminals in coca.

2 were gunned down.

Get that into your skull.

Fulani and Yoruba are one ko

7 Likes

Re: Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State by Ikembeku: 10:37am On Mar 23
Okpanam day before yesterday

1 Like

Re: Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State by Ikembeku: 10:40am On Mar 23
What oluwole newspaper don't carry to the lovers of Fulani

3 Likes

Re: Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State by CodeTemplar: 10:50am On Mar 23
madridguy:
this one is a stitch in time that saves nine and not hatred. Calm down agent X.

3 Likes

Re: Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State by predictor1: 10:50am On Mar 23
Ikembeku:
Me I have nothing to say because when buhari was president these janja. Weeds wanted to destroy Nigeria yet their slaves can't say pim.

Thank God today bola is president, terrorism sponsors names released.

Things are at least working against these blood suckers, right now in Delta State it is a problem ooo, Fulani is boom at sight o.

I pray they don't mistake hausa person for Fulani Sha

Currently happening like right now , yesterday area boys contributed money to destroy Fulani settlements where they just took .

Army where there to protect them but all to no avail the area boys insisted they must bring it down else army should shoot, that one was in okpanam.

Omo me I like it
Even the leader of miyetti Allah is in custody. The fulanis have to lay low now.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State by helinues: 10:53am On Mar 23
People don't actually consider the consequences of their actions.

Why attacking the innocent Hausa or Fulani in the area. And those are the acclaimed youths of tomorrow, hell nah those are youths of no tomorrow
Re: Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State by Objectivist04: 10:58am On Mar 23
Goodnewsforlife:

My guy just look away
And Okpanam is a Yoruba enclave right ?
When Bishop Chukwuma last month said that northerners are suffering for the evil of civil war, you all descended on igbos forgetting that Bishop Chukwuma is a Deltan.
Your hypocrisy has no comparism

8 Likes

Re: Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State by helinues: 11:01am On Mar 23
Honestly, sometimes I wonder how we are unable to handle just a simple situation.

2 community are fighting over a piece of land, one of them involved army ( Fake ones) which carried out the first arrest, kidnap and killings, the real army came for peace talk but was mistaken for the dirty one.

If two community are fighting over a piece of land, a neighbor for that matter,why involving army in the first place when they could have gone to court.

In this case now, what exactly is the sin of the Hausa and Fulani in the area they are attacking, are they they one who said they shouldn't resolved the issue amicably or na them be the recruited dirty army?

Fishes are not on top of mountains
Re: Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State by helinues: 11:06am On Mar 23
Ikembeku:

So after consuming agbor Jedi under your cave you will just shook mouth for wetting no concern you.

That was why you were jubilating when they asked "where are the cows "

Set awon Yoruba and Fulani are one

The Delta people that I know are too smart for your gaslighting. You have no issue make other places burn, una wey dey burn una self, how much others.

Da bi n SE da dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State by SeeWahala: 11:06am On Mar 23
helinues:
People don't actually consider the consequences of their actions.

Why attacking the innocent Hausa or Fulani in the area. And those are the acclaimed youths of tomorrow, hell nah those are youths of no tomorrow
As usual you go post with only emotions because na your people dem dey deal with undecided

Didn't you read that fulani's first killed 2 indigenes and that was the cause of the fracas?

Helinues, this life you dey live na recipe for 1st class mining ticket to hell sad

6 Likes

Re: Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State by helinues: 11:11am On Mar 23
SeeWahala:
As usual you go post with only emotions because na yiur people dem dey deal with undecided

Didn't you read that finalised first killed 2 indigenes and that was the cause of the fracas?

Helinues, this life you dey live na recipe for 1st class mining ticket to hell sad

Which of the Fulani killed the indigenes? Is it only the house of the Fulani's who made the first killing ( Only if not fabricated) that they are burning their house or any sighted Fulani or Hausa houses?

If the latter was to be case, are they saying they want the return of the army in that area for like a Month?

1 Like

Re: Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State by Ikembeku: 11:18am On Mar 23
helinues:

The Delta people that I know are too smart for your gaslighting. You have no issue make other places burn, una wey dey burn una self, how much others.

Da bi n SE da dem

We are deltans and not cowards , we are not you that when your lands are taken you do YouTube videos with voice over and that's all.

We are not to be pushed while you people were praising the army destroying villages here, have you asked why the army men were ambushed? No because you are nothing.

And it will happen again mark it down.

We are deltans, funny thing is this is not even about land , it is about okada people, whom 17 committed murder and was arrested but the other Fulani blocked the prison transport vehicle and 2 were gunned down,since then it's been mayhem.

Ask owanberian ask fvcking questions

1 Like

Re: Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State by helinues: 11:20am On Mar 23
Ikembeku:

We are deltans and not cowards , we are not you that when your lands are taken you do YouTube videos with voice over and that's all.

We are not to be pushed while you people were praising the army destroying villages here, have you asked why the army men were ambushed? No because you are nothing.

And it will happen again mark it down.

We are deltans, funny thing is this is not even about land , it is about okada people, whom 17 committed murder and was arrested but the other Fulani blocked the prison transport vehicle and 2 were gunned down,since then it's been mayhem.

Ask owanberian ask fvcking questions

Today you are Delta, tomorrow Akwa Ibom, next Tomorrow Bayelsa state.

I salute your courage to be continuing the busted lies severally.

Btw, Delta people are not bitter, frustrated or aggressive like the way you behave on this forum.

Again, the Delta people are just too smart for your gaslighting

1 Like

Re: Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State by troytino: 11:32am On Mar 23
helinues:

Btw, Delta people are not bitter, frustrated or aggressive like the way you behave on this forum.

You are the bitter soul here. My happiness is that every tom dick and harry on this forum can see through your deceit and evil

4 Likes

Re: Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:49am On Mar 23
A friend from Delta, is also complaining of same thing.
He said the hausa-fulani are hostile to them.

2 Likes

Re: Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State by Ikembeku: 11:55am On Mar 23
ImmaculateJOE:
A friend from Delta, is also complaining of same thing.
He said the hausa-fulani are hostile to them.

From federal college down to okpanam is completely finished by Fulani.(Asaba)

From jeddo to pipeline gbokodo is finished (warri)

From marere to azuihe is finished (agbor)

Kwale safe

Obiaruku safe

Umutu finished

Obior safe

Igbodo safe

Sapele safe

Ogahra safe

Ozoro finished

Omo them come with bikes in thousands

1 Like

Re: Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State by Jostoman: 3:03pm On Mar 23
When you see this type of news just know that is from our southwast brother.

Tribalism is the only game they know how to play best. Yeye people
Re: Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State by paramakina202: 3:17pm On Mar 23
helinues:

You mean the same Delta were 18 soldiers was beheaded like goats aren't bitter enough?
What again does bitter people do?
Good people of Delta state have the right to defend themselves against Fulani herdsmen bandits.

1 Like

Re: Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State by faceland: 3:19pm On Mar 23
Send them off, don't kill anybody.

Why, they don't see you as human being, they are not Nigerians with NIN. If they kill a soldier now, it you your community that get destroyed in retaliation.

Show them the way, tell them they are not welcome but no spill blood yet. Even the fighting community had code (or their own rules of engagement and never hurt anyone not involved which made the soldiers killings questionable).
Re: Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State by faceland: 3:21pm On Mar 23
paramakina202:

You mean the same Delta were 18 soldiers was beheaded like goats aren't bitter enough?
What again does bitter people do?
Good people of Delta state have the right to defend themselves against Fulani herdsmen bandits.

Na soldier kill soldiers.

They were hustling (I encouraged these for underpaid armed forces but for smuggling and not communal clash).
Re: Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State by Ikembeku: 3:49pm On Mar 23
faceland:
Send them off, don't kill anybody.

Why, they don't see you as human being, they are not Nigerians with NIN. If they kill a soldier now, it you your community that get destroyed in retaliation.

Show them the way, tell them they are not welcome but no spill blood yet. Even the fighting community had code (or their own rules of engagement and never hurt anyone not involved which made the soldiers killings questionable).

You are talking calm to people who claim all lands in Nigeria belongs to them and buhari gave them a go ahead?
Re: Table Turns Against Fulani In Delta State by SalamRushdie: 3:51pm On Mar 23
madridguy:

When Fulani kill others is not hatred but when others react it becomes hatred ?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's New Currency / I Am A Professor - I Regret Voting Goodluck Jonathan / First Army Officer Killed In The counter-coup Was A Calabar Man---Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.