Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan (24796 Views)

Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) / Prince Alex Mbata Builds 2km Dual Carriage Road / Makinde Orders Contractor Handling Over N65billion Ibadan Circular Road To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by seecould: 12:58pm On Mar 23
ThìsGlobe.com
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by PHIPEX(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23
Makinde is no longer seen with Wike
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by Gorgeous1guy(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23
Makinde is more interested in major highways in the state which will cost several hundreds of million to execute. Smaller state roads linking major roads especially within ido local government have been totally neglected by him despite his election campaigns and propaganda!
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by press9jatv: 1:04pm On Mar 23
Seyi Makinde is the best governor in oyo State ever

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by Angelfrost(m): 1:04pm On Mar 23
tiswell:
Soludo can never be popular by half to Peter Obi.
If he likes,let him romance with the entire SW
Sigh... What does this even mean?!!

Is leadership supposed to be a popularity contest?!!

So far, Soludo is making giant strides in the area of development, and even Obi has hailed him severally.

Both men don't even have issues between themselves.

Una go just come online dey fight needless fight on behalf of politicians wey no send una.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by press9jatv: 1:06pm On Mar 23
Nobody reach Seyi Makinde in road infrastructures in oyo State history. The best governor so far in oyo state.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by Gbajabiamila1: 1:06pm On Mar 23
press9jatv:
Grateful to my brother, His Excellency Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo who graciously flagged off the construction of the 32.2 km South East-Wing road of the 110 km Rashidi Ladoja Circular Road project earlier today. The bridges and interchanges which we flagged off earlier have been completed.

Prof Soludo also commissioned the junction improvements executed by our administration at Agodi Gate, Civic Centre and Idi Ape, Ibadan. These junction improvements have reduced travel time and sanitised these areas which keys into our Omituntun 2.0 agenda on the Rule of Law in Oyo State.

https://seyimakinde.com/commissioning-of-the-junction-improvements-at-agodi-gate-civic-centre-and-idi-ape-ibadan/

3D Animation of Ibadan circular road in Oyo State, Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXtPocdYi4E
E patewo fun Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by press9jatv: 1:07pm On Mar 23
Englishisamust:

That road is enough to attract sensible investors.
yes, investors are flocking in already. People already buying acres of land in that axis.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by UncleAyo: 1:07pm On Mar 23
My governor is doing very fine. We are blessed in Oyo state with good leaders.

Please, also work on the beautification of Iwo-road too. Help ensure all the open soil are covered all up around that area both in between, and by the sides of all the roads.

Also help with some bridges in Ona-Ara LGA too. Both bridges leading to Para area: the one from Ogbere Idi-Osan and the other bridge from Oritamerin Ogbere Tioya.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by press9jatv: 1:09pm On Mar 23
Cmanforall:

Wigwe company

She will be remembered
Wigwe company in what sense 🌝🌝🌝🌝
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by tobenuel(m): 1:12pm On Mar 23
In the year 2024 two Nigerian Governors threw a party to celebrate and flag off the construction of 32.3km of road network

This life no suppose hard
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by ufuosman(m): 1:13pm On Mar 23
👍🏽👍🏽
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by wallarwallar(m): 1:14pm On Mar 23
Do politicians in western world do all this rubbish acting as if they are spending dere personal money to provide infrastructure. Any small thing na party wasting tax payer money in the name of flagging off of nonsense. Useless set of people

1 Like

Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by soullove1881(m): 1:15pm On Mar 23
tefishy:
Makinde has done a better job than late Ajimobi and Alao Akala

Ajimobi or whatever, that very proud and noisy Gov.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by CountinBlessins(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23
chyzoo4u:
Na poor people wey dey share non-existence freestuffs dey do tribalism

Exactly. Poverty stricken low IQ having fake free stuff promising scanners are the ones 🤣
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by Korectmann: 1:20pm On Mar 23
helinues:
Nice one
Do you want to become a governor?
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:23pm On Mar 23
Soludo and Makinde are not the same tribe
They are not from the same political party at the moment
They are not from the same geo political zone.

Yet Soludo is joining Makinde to flag off a project for the betterment of all and sundry.

That's how politics should be.

Politics without bitterness.

But to my people, alas.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by thedio(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23
Seyi Makinde is constructing that road for his personal gain, he want to become the number one landlord in Ibadan
He should come out and tell us where they have constructed road with 500m setback.
A whole 1000m/1km on both side of the road,for what exactly. He is now demolishing people's house without making compensation.
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by NPFLADMIN(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23
Good one.
But I still don't understand the need to commission roads.
Anyways, abeg dash me 17k. Abeg, na beg I beg. My akkant dey my signature.
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23
Adamux:

He cannot be popular because he is a technocratic who doesn't play tribal/sectarian Politics?

What matters is his competence and delivery. That's what his people want and he is doing a great job already.

BTW, No man is an island. Learn to build alliances. Relationship is key in life.

You're advising blockhead shout yeast that their hate is active than their common sense ?

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by Idaytesj29(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23
tiswell:
Soludo can never be popular by half to Peter Obi.
If he likes,let him romance with the entire SW

That's the Igbo President of Nigeria. Not yes Daddy, Amem Daddy religious, tribal bigot clown 🤡 called Peter Giringorin Obi

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by Jayhome24: 1:25pm On Mar 23
Soludo I swear I dey your back you are 100, 000 time better, normal, sensible than that waka-about Gringory Him-Tu-Lie-Obi who thought he is the best Igbo man on Earth, who believe unless him or nobody bitch.

Gringory-him-Tu-lie dey vex me like hell. His face alone disgust me with passion.

I have deliberately pour salt on their wonds they will soon be here on me barking wah- wah- gboo- gboo- ggrriihhh!!! like castrated ekuke

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:29pm On Mar 23
press9jatv:
Seyi Makinde is the best governor in oyo State ever

Says who?

Enjoy your pay n seal it up there
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by thedio(m): 1:37pm On Mar 23
press9jatv:
yes, investors are flocking in already. People already buying acres of land in that axis.
Gov Seyi is demolishing people's houses and grabbing people's land to sell for his cronies. Seyi is a criminal,callous, insensitive, land grabber.
That road was designed by former Gov Rashidi Ladoja and it was just 150m wide,now Seyi is expanding it to about 1000m at the expense of structures along the narrow road.
Seyi Makinde should build a massive IDP camp that can accommodate the people of Ona Ara and oluyole local govt area of Oyo state

1 Share

Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by Noneroone(m): 1:40pm On Mar 23
INTEGRITYA1:
Soludo and Makinde are not the same tribe
They are not from the same political party at the moment
They are not from the same geo political zone.

Yet Soludo is joining Makinde to flag off a project for the betterment of all and sundry.

That's how politics should be.

Politics without bitterness.

But to my people, alas.
is this special?
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by Ten06(m): 1:42pm On Mar 23
Please, when will you people come to Bayelsa State to follow the governor and commission projects or is Bayelsa exempted from constructing new projects?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by SageOddy: 1:43pm On Mar 23
chyzoo4u:
Na poor people wey dey share non-existence freestuffs dey do tribalism

Lol, I saw what you did there grin
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by Hamburgfinest(m): 1:44pm On Mar 23
I love this,It might be an eye opener for Prof Soludo..
Quite alright Prof Soludo is working but all his road project is totally unacceptable..
All his road projects none is modern structure,,Tiny gutters no beautification pedestrian walk is something else..round about is okoko…Our town planners designed very local projects like we’re in 1980…
Why can’t Prof Soludo copy from Lagos or even lately from Abia state..
We need to criticise all his projects maybe he will change.
Look all the round about at Awka So shameful…
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by Camberlo(m): 1:44pm On Mar 23
Ninety percent 90% of total Oyo state allocations are diverted to only Ibadan metropolitan and evirons while ten 10% goes to OKE-OGUN LGAs with little infrastructures.

I think the narrative needs to change otherwise the LGA autonomy is the only way out of this shackle.
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by press9jatv: 1:46pm On Mar 23
thedio:

Gov Seyi is demolishing people's houses and grabbing people's land to sell for his cronies. Seyi is a criminal,callous, insensitive, land grabber.
That road was designed by former Gov Rashidi Ladoja and it was just 150m wide,now Seyi is expanding it to about 1000m at the expense of structures along the narrow road.
Seyi Makinde should build a massive IDP camp that can accommodate the people of Ona Ara and oluyole local govt area of Oyo state
not true here. Governor Seyi Makinde has settled all the houses that were affected. Ask the people around.
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by press9jatv: 1:51pm On Mar 23
thedio:

not true here. Governor Seyi Makinde has settled all the houses that were affected. Ask the people around. Please don’t display your ignorance here oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation / El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths / Doyin Okupe Prosecuted Over Arms Fraud To Lead LP Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.