Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,499 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan (24797 Views)

Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) / Prince Alex Mbata Builds 2km Dual Carriage Road / Makinde Orders Contractor Handling Over N65billion Ibadan Circular Road To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by press9jatv: 9:43pm On Mar 23
Cmanforall:

As the owner of the company
that’s fantastic
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by press9jatv: 9:47pm On Mar 23
thedio:
but u said they av been compensated. Didnt u asked for details before u collected money to do this publicity job
the ones that their lands are well documented are much compensated. It’s the people their lands doesn’t have papers that are complaining. Infact GSM address them yesterday. Check this link on Facebook and be much enlightened. Infact all of them beg governor seyi Makinde to please give them something or settled them in a place. Check this link here;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0299mcpjSN42nAmbyvXCHsQ1SmpzGGmoE6GWWNauPt4JTzn7QqJnYoiWAvKmQmX2Gkl&id=100044135961426
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by press9jatv: 9:48pm On Mar 23
thedio:

Did u just say they will be compensated. Guy u r a learner.
U r just moving back and forth. U r incoherent and inconsistent. u said the land owners av been compensated why changing ur words. U promised to post the detail here but now it is each and everyone will be compensated. Are u sure u r normal.

Check this link and be well informed. Listen to governor seyi Makinde here.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0299mcpjSN42nAmbyvXCHsQ1SmpzGGmoE6GWWNauPt4JTzn7QqJnYoiWAvKmQmX2Gkl&id=100044135961426
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by civilserva: 10:07pm On Mar 23
rinzaugustine:
lol you no get joy o 😂 I had asked the guy why not sell your free stuffs to family members and members of your community or village since they are feee and charity begins from home, the guy got upset 😂

The Freestuff guy is the most toxic person in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by Konquest: 11:05pm On Mar 23
press9jatv:
More images from the first phase of Ibadan circular road.
Badeku Axis: front of Ife-Ibadan expressway .

Ongoing Project: Construction of Bridges and Interchanges on the East End Wing (32 km) of the 110 km Senator Rashidi Ladoja Circular Road. The Badeku Interchange on the Egbeda End of the project is now completed. More details https://feedbackoysg.com/senator-rashidi-ladoja-circular-road-egbeda-end/
Constructed by Craneburg, a construction company that was founded by Herbert Wigwe's wife in 2016.

2 Shares

Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by press9jatv: 11:18pm On Mar 23
Konquest:

Constructed by Craneburg, a construction company that was founded by Herbert Wigwe's wife in 2016.
yes

1 Like

Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by thedio(m): 5:30am On Mar 24
press9jatv:
the ones that their lands are well documented are much compensated. It’s the people their lands doesn’t have papers that are complaining. Infact GSM address them yesterday. Check this link on Facebook and be much enlightened. Infact all of them beg governor seyi Makinde to please give them something or settled them in a place. Check this link here;

U r nothing but a tool in the hand of politician. The curse is on u for lying against the oppressed.
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by press9jatv: 5:43am On Mar 24
thedio:

U r nothing but a tool in the hand of politician. The curse is on u for lying against the oppressed.
you don’t want to hear the truths niii. Keep living in your ignorance and propaganda. More pictures of the projects coming up. If you want to check and be enlightened about the massive projects of GSM, just check his Facebook page or check oyo state government feedback on factor Twitter page. You will be more enlightened and not living in your ignorance here. I know that you are APC apologist.
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by Rolings: 5:52am On Mar 24
tefishy:
Makinde has done a better job than late Ajimobi and Alao Akala

Every parents dream is for their Children to Achieve more than them

If they didn't lay a good solid foundation for him he would have found it difficult to succeed after all most of the projects he is handling were not envisioned or started by him.
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by thedio(m): 6:09am On Mar 24
press9jatv:
you don’t want to hear the truths niii. Keep living in your ignorance and propaganda. More pictures of the projects coming up. If you want to check and be enlightened about the massive projects of GSM, just check his Facebook page or check oyo state government feedback on factor Twitter page. You will be more enlightened and not living in your ignorance here. I know that you are APC apologist.
Which truth are u talking about. I don't need to check Facebook or X on this matter I av first hand info.
This is not a party issue,it's about cheating and grabbing people's land without compensation.
Just tell me the 500m acquaintion on each side of the road is a propaganda and I will show u a fool.
Do u even know tape,do u know the distance of 100m,av u ever heard of 50m setback not to talk of 500m. Let us condemn an atrocity and let go of politics. Seyi is a land grabber it's as simple as that. U said people will be compensated after their houses av been demolished, tell me why they were not paid before turning their sweat into rubbles without even considering the current hardship or cement price. Guy go back to ur employer and ask them for more detail about the circular road corridor. U r doing a shabby job here
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by press9jatv: 6:49am On Mar 24
thedio:

Which truth are u talking about. I don't need to check Facebook or X on this matter I av first hand info.
This is not a party issue,it's about cheating and grabbing people's land without compensation.
Just tell me the 500m acquaintion on each side of the road is a propaganda and I will show u a fool.
Do u even know tape,do u know the distance of 100m,av u ever heard of 50m setback not to talk of 500m. Let us condemn an atrocity and let go of politics. Seyi is a land grabber it's as simple as that. U said people will be compensated after their houses av been demolished, tell me why they were not paid before turning their sweat into rubbles without even considering the current hardship or cement price. Guy go back to ur employer and ask them for more detail about the circular road corridor. U r doing a shabby job here
you are just displaying your ignorance here. GSM doesn’t want any street traders along that axis when the road is been fully completed. Keep on living in your deluded State of mind here. No road trading in Seyi Makinde government here. Seyi is planning for the future Already.

Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by Bfly: 6:58am On Mar 24
Always Road.
As you improve road
Do same to health, water, schools, market and all. They also matter
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by thedio(m): 8:24am On Mar 24
press9jatv:
you are just displaying your ignorance here. GSM doesn’t want any street traders along that axis when the road is been fully completed. Keep on living in your deluded State of mind here. No road trading in Seyi Makinde government here. Seyi is planning for the future Already.
U r the ignorant here. Go and learn measurements. 500m is beyond what any can use to display goods. It is stealing by trick. Try harder to defend Seyi callous act
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by Typing: 10:12am On Mar 24
CountinBlessins:

Exactly. Poverty stricken low IQ having fake free stuff promising scanners are the ones 🤣

Rule 2

Seun mynd44 mukina2 obinoscopy nlfpmod Dominique fergie001
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by afube: 2:43pm On Mar 24
press9jatv:
More images from the first phase of Ibadan circular road.
Badeku Axis: front of Ife-Ibadan expressway .

Ongoing Project: Construction of Bridges and Interchanges on the East End Wing (32 km) of the 110 km Senator Rashidi Ladoja Circular Road. The Badeku Interchange on the Egbeda End of the project is now completed. More details https://feedbackoysg.com/senator-rashidi-ladoja-circular-road-egbeda-end/

The fate that killed Herbet wigwe and his wife Chizi no go end well.........I am told Chizi Wigwe partly owns Craneburg Construction company, see structure na!! Soludo should use craneburg for some of his more strategic projects........they did a good job on the anambra airport runway!
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by press9jatv: 4:27pm On Mar 24
thedio:

U r the ignorant here. Go and learn measurements. 500m is beyond what any can use to display goods. It is stealing by trick. Try harder to defend Seyi callous act
keep living in your deluded State of mind here. GSM is fully activated.
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by thedio(m): 4:46pm On Mar 24
press9jatv:
keep living in your deluded State of mind here. GSM is fully activated.
Lol. But power belong to people, I only pity those those that av falled victim of GSM tyranny.
I'm sure u don't live in Ib,if u do and listen to redio u will know the fact.
Kudos to Alh Rashidi Ladoja the only living ex gov in Oyo state..........Ibadan ni Seyi fi n sere bi Omo ejo.
I'm sure u will be shamed in the end and I will come back to laugh u. Alatenuje
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by press9jatv: 5:17pm On Mar 24
thedio:

Lol. But power belong to people, I only pity those those that av falled victim of GSM tyranny.
I'm sure u don't live in Ib,if u do and listen to redio u will know the fact.
Kudos to Alh Rashidi Ladoja the only living ex gov in Oyo state..........Ibadan ni Seyi fi n sere bi Omo ejo.
I'm sure u will be shamed in the end and I will come back to laugh u. Alatenuje
APC apologists with their lies and propaganda are Siamese twins. I know you people no be small. Abeg shift joor. Wetin ladoja did in governance compare to what gsm is presently doing. Dey play and be deceiving yourself here
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by PropertyBuying(f): 6:28pm On Mar 24
Congratulations to Governor Makinde.
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by thedio(m): 8:19pm On Mar 24
press9jatv:
APC apologists with their lies and propaganda are Siamese twins. I know you people no be small. Abeg shift joor. Wetin ladoja did in governance compare to what gsm is presently doing. Dey play and be deceiving yourself here
U r lost. So Ladoja is now APC member in ur mind. The circular road GSM is using to grab ppls land was designed by ladoja
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by press9jatv: 8:27pm On Mar 24
thedio:

U r lost. So Ladoja is now APC member in ur mind. The circular road GSM is using to grab ppls land was designed by ladoja
ladoja, Akala and Ajimobi was unable to execute it now.
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by thedio(m): 10:00pm On Mar 24
press9jatv:
ladoja, Akala and Ajimobi was unable to execute it now.
Neither did they choose to become Ibadan no1 landlord through back door by grabbing ppls land
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:08pm On Mar 26
press9jatv:
that’s the fact bro. Seyi Makinde is the best governor ever in Oyo State history. No governor surpassed him .

How old are you bro?

Where do you lives?

I lived in Oyo state for over 4 decades and can tell you that wetin you typed up there na bullshit
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by predictor1: 3:28pm On Mar 26
Press9jatv, please is this project a trunk A road for which the state will get reimbursement from the federal government?
Re: Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan by femicyrus(m): 9:11pm On Mar 26
press9jatv:
Na lies and propaganda you dey blow here. Abeg let me breathe joor 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🐦🐦🐦🐦
You will understand this propaganda better when by the grace of God your house or that of your parents outside the 150m already settled by ladoja now falls within the 1000m of Seyi who is asking for enumeration of house after demolition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Completes Dualised Abuja-Keffi-Markurdi Road (Video) / Doyin Okupe Prosecuted Over Arms Fraud To Lead LP Campaign / Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.