Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) (3786 Views)

Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture / APGA Campaign Tour Train Arrives Onitsha South LGA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Trollronaldo: 7:02am On Mar 24
Anambra1stSonTV:

Anambra fourth city Ekwulobia will soon first Umuahia get flyover grin grin
I will so like it if Soludo can pull this for Anambra.
It will be a welcome development but we won't stop until he starts acting
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Trollronaldo: 7:03am On Mar 24
Anambra1stSonTV:

Local man it's call Cement stabilization, that is the process in Anambra state, I don't blame you guys after being in bondage for years, grin grin watch the video to see how it's done in Anambra state, after replacing the laterite the apply cement then shape sand, they apply stone dust mix with cement then apply water, then allow it for days before applying asphalt.

Cure your ignorant mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q57RvJ_xhQ?si=1iY-Mf5MezXgDcE_
Them use single lane road swear for Soludo ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:08am On Mar 24
Trollronaldo:
One is the cement road Alex otti paid for, the other is Slowudo cement road.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Abia is borrowing to construct just roads while Gov Soludo is Constructing 450km across Anambra, two flyovers, with many bridges, five hospitals, biggest Fun City, Shopping Mall, New government house, Commissioners quarters, free education, free antenatal care and child delivery, empowered 5000 Anambra youths with 2.5 billion, employed 5000 teachers, employed 700 medical personnel increased civil servants salary, reviving 89 water schemes in Anambra and host of others without borrowing, still Dumbos like you disgracing are busy hyping Otti that is borrowing every minute just to construct road grin grin,

2 Likes

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Trollronaldo: 7:10am On Mar 24
Anambra1stSonTV:

Abia is borrowing to construct just roads while Gov Soludo is Constructing 450km across Anambra, two flyovers, with many bridges, five hospitals, biggest Fun City, Shopping Mall, New government house, Commissioners quarters, free education, free antenatal care and child delivery, empowered 5000 Anambra youths with 2.5 billion, employed 5000 teachers, employed 700 medical personnel increased civil servants salary, reviving 89 water schemes in Anambra and host of others without borrowing, still Dumbos like you disgracing are busy hyping Otti that is borrowing every minute just to construct road grin grin,
What is special about what you showed me in this picture now? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Anambra fun city is mediocre as well. The road leading into it is less than 1km and its poorly done with no pedestrian walkways
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:12am On Mar 24
Trollronaldo:
Them use single lane road swear for Soludo ๐Ÿ˜‚
Gov Soludo is currently dualizing six roads in Anambra, two in Awka, two in Onitsha, two in Ekwulobia, he will flag off of Nnewi to Owerri, Nnewi road to Agulu which will connect to Amawobia-Uga dualisation,

3 Likes

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Trollronaldo: 7:14am On Mar 24
Anambra1stSonTV:

Gov Soludo is currently dualizing six roads in Anambra, two in Awka, two in Onitsha, two in Ekwulobia, he will flag off of Nnewi to Owerri, Nnewi road to Agulu which will connect to Amawobia-Uga dualisation,
I swear, I will be happy if Soludo can finish all these roads with standard.

Which road is Nnewi to Owerri? ๐Ÿ˜‚
You don't know southeast map?
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:14am On Mar 24
Trollronaldo:
What is special about what you showed me in this picture now? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Anambra fun city is mediocre as well. The road leading into it is less than 1km and its poorly done with no pedestrian walkways
Anu walkway for ongoing project I can see you lack common sense

2 Likes

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Trollronaldo: 7:15am On Mar 24
Anambra1stSonTV:

Anu walkway for ongoing project I can see you lack common sense
There's no sign that there is going to be walkway and that road is poorly done. It's less than 1km
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:15am On Mar 24
Trollronaldo:
I swear, I will be happy if Soludo can finish all these roads with standard.

Which road is Nnewi to Owerri ๐Ÿ˜‚

It will connect to Onitsha/Owerri road otondo

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Trollronaldo: 7:18am On Mar 24
Anambra1stSonTV:

It will connect to Onitsha/Owerri road otondo
The only road that connect Onitsha directly to Owerri is the onitsha/expressway ๐Ÿ˜‚

There's also no direct link road from Nnewi to Owerri, the road that would have linked Nnewi to Owerri through Ozubulu terminates also before Okija on the expressway.

You go school like this?
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:18am On Mar 24
Trollronaldo:
There's no sign that there is going to be walkway and that road is poorly done. It's less than 1km
Anu all the roads he awarded in cities all will come with walkway

4 Likes

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Trollronaldo: 7:19am On Mar 24
Anambra1stSonTV:

Anu all the roads he awarded in cities all will come with walkway
This road is less than 3 months and the pedestrian walkway is already falling apart ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:20am On Mar 24
Trollronaldo:
The only road that connect Onitsha directly to Owerri is the onitsha/expressway ๐Ÿ˜‚

There's also no direct link road from Nnewi to Owerri, the road that would have linked Nnewi to Owerri through Ozubulu terminates also before Okija on the expressway.

You go school like this?
The dualization from Nnewi will connect Onitsha/Owerri express road, he want to connect all four major cities in Anambra with dualized roads

2 Likes

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Trollronaldo: 7:21am On Mar 24
See road that was commissioned last month, the pedestrian walkway is already looking shabby.

Anambra1stSonTV, are you proud of this?
This is because the work is mediocre

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:21am On Mar 24
Trollronaldo:
This road is less than 3 months and the pedestrian walkway is already falling apart ๐Ÿ˜‚
Please show me I'm waiting

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Trollronaldo: 7:22am On Mar 24
Anambra1stSonTV:

The dualization from Nnewi will connect Onitsha/Owerri express road, he want to connect all four major cities in Anambra with dualized roads
Now you are talking, if I didn't correct you now, you will claim that Soludo is dualizing a road from Nnewi to Owerri ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Trollronaldo: 7:26am On Mar 24
Anambra1stSonTV:

BTW, I can bet my last card that Soludo will no deliver a standard road if he dualizez Nnewi to Ozubulu. Below-standard is his mantra.

I also do not think that Soludo can even finish that project.
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:29am On Mar 24
Trollronaldo:
BTW, I can bet my last card that Soludo will no deliver a standard road if he dualizez Nnewi to Ozubulu. Below-standard is his mantra.

Otti should come and learn how to be financial prudent from Soludo doing more without borrowing

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:35am On Mar 24
Trollronaldo:

This is Soludo's projects, you guys should continue deceiving yourselves with propaganda while Otti is borrowing and growing financial capital of his new bank grin, while Gov Soludo is delivering selfless service to Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:36am On Mar 24
Trollronaldo:

He is currently building five general hospitals

This is ongoing Okpoko general hospital

2 Likes

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:38am On Mar 24
Trollronaldo:

Biggest Fun city is currently going on in Anambra State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7WJdRAFNCQ?si=yNOp2V3bUrGhPOfT

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Trollronaldo: 7:52am On Mar 24
Anambra1stSonTV:

He is currently building five general hospitals
Is this a general hospital or a primary health center? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:54am On Mar 24
Trollronaldo:
Now you are talking, if I didn't correct you now, you will claim that Soludo is dualizing a road from Nnewi to Owerri ๐Ÿ˜‚
See quality job being delivered at ongoing Fun city

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:55am On Mar 24
Trollronaldo:
Is this a general hospital or a primary health center? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Please show me pictures of general hospitals in your state

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Jcoleworld911: 8:11am On Mar 24
Trollronaldo:

So much hatred coming from you๐Ÿ˜, and you claim that your mum is from Anambra๐ŸŒš
Tell me again, are you against Soludo or Anambra people??

So much for this Igbo unity๐Ÿ˜, I hope there are not many people like you over there??

So Anambra should be on hold while aba develop? You have so much bitterness in you, you shouldnโ€™t stay close to progressive people cox you will endanger their lives out of jealousy

2 Likes

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Jcoleworld911: 8:18am On Mar 24
Anambra1stSonTV:

Please show me pictures of general hospitals in your state

Did they have anything like general hospital in Abia state? Apart from the tiny teaching hospital in Aba, thereโ€™s no standard hospital in Abia state again

Dude, stop wasting your time on that guy, whether they like it or not Anambra state is and will still be the most developed state in southern Nigeria with the exception of Lagos

2 Likes

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Jcoleworld911: 8:29am On Mar 24
NwekereNdokl:
Why canโ€™t you expect things from your backward useless state. Leave Anambra because it is the most developed state in igboland with the best government. Go and question your own governor. You people are bitter and envious about Anambra , it is very clear . You have high expectations on Anambra but have low expectation on your backward state. You are despicable

The best reply ever๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Every Igbo land must develop, we will not be like the ronu people that always claiming Lagos as their state

He should focus more on his state, all what he listed should be found in his state first before he start poke-nosing into other people affairs, with that all Igbo land will be developed

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Jcoleworld911: 8:38am On Mar 24
Objectivist04:

Even with this rice will still be cheaper in Ebonyi than Anambra. Ebonyi rice we know. Anambra traders come to Ebonyi to buy rice.
If you no get am , you no get am

So much bitterness in you and you claim youโ€™re fighting for the igbos๐ŸŒš

If ebonyians farm rice and ndi Anambra buy from them and processed it then sell back to them and other Nigerians, is it bad??

Did you prefer we buy from the north??
Shouldnโ€™t you be happy that Ana Igbo is developing? Stop the hate already

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Objectivist04: 8:42am On Mar 24
Jcoleworld911:

Did they have anything like general hospital in Abia state? Apart from the tiny teaching hospital in Aba, thereโ€™s no standard hospital in Abia state again

Dude, stop wasting your time on that guy, whether they like it or not Anambra state is and will still be the most developed state in southern Nigeria with the exception of Lagos
Abia teaching hospital tiny ? The best state owned teaching hospital in south east ? Lol
So it is the Anambra two storey buildings Onitsha style teaching hospital that is suberb right ?
Btw the guy you quoted was right, that hospital looks like a primary health center, okpoko with her huge population deserves
better
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by asha80(m): 8:46am On Mar 24
Anambra1stSonTV:

nnewi to owerri
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Jcoleworld911: 8:55am On Mar 24
Anambra1stSonTV:

This is Soludo's projects, you guys should continue deceiving yourselves with propaganda while Otti is borrowing and growing financial capital of his new bank grin, while Gov Soludo is delivering selfless service to Anambra state

Wow, amazing
I have not seen this project before, this is massive, finally we are getting a benefitting government house we deserve
God bless prof Charles Soludo
God bless Anambra state
God bless Ana Igbo nile

We will rise again, umu igbo we are gradually getting there๐Ÿ‘

2 Likes

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Trollronaldo: 8:57am On Mar 24
Jcoleworld911:

So much hatred coming from you๐Ÿ˜, and you claim that your mum is from Anambra๐ŸŒš
Tell me again, are you against Soludo or Anambra people??

So much for this Igbo unity๐Ÿ˜, I hope there are not many people like you over there??

So Anambra should be on hold while aba develop? You have so much bitterness in you, you shouldnโ€™t stay close to progressive people cox you will endanger their lives out of jealousy
it's not hatred, I love Anambra people but Soludo is not a man of class.
We can criticize Soludo without hating Anambra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 High-Profile Abductions Of Schoolchildren After Chibok Tragedy / Modified / BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.